BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I think Reed should be central instead of Smallwood and Palmer or Rothwell should be wide right. Not an easy call to drop Smallwood or Evans, but I think it's apparent that Reed can do what either of them do definsivley and is better on the ball than Smallwood. 

I think it's a very conservative team selection. Hopefully we get 3 points. 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Palmer drops to the bench - super harsh after a good game last week 

I think he always looks good when he plays does Palmer. He must be tearing his hair out...

• Like 1

Dissappointing to see Palmer dropped and Reed stuck out wide in order to accomodate Smallwood and Evans. I think Tony needs to make a tough decision and decide which of the two should partner Reed in his best and preferred position. 

And as Nyambe is on the bench he must be fit (and he played in the week) so why is our only right back not playing especially as Bennett has been poor there.

• Like 6

Going a bit more defensive was always on the cards when losing the first choice keeper and after all we know TMs preferred style is to stop the opposition and react to them rather than take it to them.  To be fair he opens things up in games quite often but not sure he's blessed with enough options this time so expect the standard subs.

1 - 1  looking a good bet !

Edited by tomphil

Mulgrew injured again, thought he would be like this, this season, he's not good enough at this level becuase in terms of consistency, he cant cope with the tempo and ends up constantly injured, dont see him scoring any free kicks either this season because the keepers aren't shit. We shoud have brought in a proper centre half. He's a great leader and a good player, but doesn't play enough games when at this level it seems, shame really. 

Edited by AAK

17 minutes ago, AAK said:

Mulgrew injured again, thought he would be like this, this season, he's not good enough at this level becuase in terms of consistency, he cant cope with the tempo and ends up constantly injured, dont see him scoring any free kicks either this season because the keepers aren't shit. We shoud have brought in a proper centre half. He's a great leader and a good player, but doesn't play enough games when at this level it seems, shame really. 

It's nothing to do with the level. He has just been unlucky. 

• Like 2