BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Boro

The glass jaw syndrome means we expect to concede - which I think is part of the problem, as once a goal goes in, we seem to lose any notion of hitting back. First goal crucial today. We score and we may come away with something.. they score and the dark clouds of doom gloom and despondency gather around Ewood Park.

C'mon you BLUES!

12 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Going to the game today but can’t get enthused by it.

Mowbray seems to be using the fact we are virtually safe as a reason to throw the towel in rather that let the team off the leash.

Rovers 0-2 Boro

Everyone shrugs.

I'm giving it a miss and watching on Sky. Normally when I do that it's a brilliant match. You're welcome. 

Just now, OnePhilT said:

I'd give Travis a rest today. He has been really poor these last few games.

A draw or defeat, and we stay 14th. A win shifts us up to 10th, and the play-off dream has a beating pulse again. Gerrinto 'em!

Harsh to single Travis out as being really poor when the whole team has been. Been far worse performers than him though admittedly he has not been as good as his first handful of performances.

1 minute ago, OnePhilT said:

I'd give Travis a rest today. He has been really poor these last few games.

A draw or defeat, and we stay 14th. A win shifts us up to 10th, and the play-off dream has a beating pulse again. Gerrinto 'em!

Nonsense 

If you have a dodgy performance you go all out to put it right. Travis should be first name on the team sheet

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Going to the game today but can’t get enthused by it.

Mowbray seems to be using the fact we are virtually safe as a reason to throw the towel in rather that let the team off the leash.

Rovers 0-2 Boro

Everyone shrugs.

Rovers to win 3-1 today. Boro missing Flint and Ayala. Big miss for them. Graham to score 2 goals and reach 50 goals for club. 

I expect/hope Boro drop out of top 6 by end of the season

Edited by chaddyrovers

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

No you shrug Stuart. 

Rovers to win 3-1 today. Boro missing Flint and Ayala. Big miss for them. Graham to score 2 goals and reach 50 goals for club. 

I expect/hope Boro drop out of top 6 by end of the season

Jog on

18 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

No, its on at 1pm for everybody. You'll need to set off soon, you're a big lad and it's quite a walk from Ossy.?

Funnily enough I used to walk there with my dad when times were hard in the 80's. Wouldn't even consider it now 

Rovers to win today. 

On TV so I think we'll see a bit more determination and M'boro are no great shakes with the managerial powers of Pulis in decline.

Having said that, I think we'll need 3 to win as I really feel we'll struggle aerially with their set pieces. 

Chapman has to be on the bench at least - how the feck can he be fit to play for M'boro in Jan and not be fit to play for us some 3 weeks after  he signed.

So gone for the Rovers win at 5/3 and chucked a tenner on 3-2 at 46/1.

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Rovers to win today. 

On TV so I think we'll see a bit more determination and M'boro are no great shakes with the managerial powers of Pulis in decline.

Having said that, I think we'll need 3 to win as I really feel we'll struggle aerially with their set pieces. 

Chapman has to be on the bench at least - how the feck can he be fit to play for M'boro in Jan and not be fit to play for us some 3 weeks after  he signed.

So gone for the Rovers win at 5/3 and chucked a tenner on 3-2 at 46/1.

Amazes me how someone who a lot of the time is so negative about the team and the manager can come out with comments like this, cheers for that Mercer it’s 100% going too be an away win now.. If you need any counselling for the gambling, I can put you in touch with someone. It has too come from you though, admitting in yourself you have a problem is the first step too recovery. One love Mercer x

• Like 1