BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston at Home

Speaking of tea bags I hope the defence doesn't resemble one again in this and seeing as the season is likely to peter out with midtable stability and the manager continuing to mess with personnel. formations and hopefully blooding a few more promising youngsters we need to be going all out to win these derbies.

1 hour ago, Don Said said:

We've been to Feyenoord, Salzburg, Leverkusen and Moscow, now all we get is PNE, PNE at hooooome

Blackburn Rovers away is to them what Feyenoord was to us, they get a tad excited at a trek to a big famous ground housing one of the countries most illustrious clubs bless em .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Blackburn Rovers away is to them what Feyenoord was to us, they get a tad excited at a trek to a big famous ground housing one of the countries most illustrious clubs bless em .

EE YAH SON, WHAT DER YER THINK THAT STADIUMS CALLED CHA?

I don't know dad?

PLASTIC CHICKENWOOD PARK CHA, HA HA HA

So now they're factoring in local residents as a consideration in kick off times. It just gets better and better.

Not bothered about annoying home fans or reducing ticket sales but at least the locals with no interest in football wont be inconvenienced too much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JHRover said:

So now they're factoring in local residents as a consideration in kick off times. It just gets better and better.

Not bothered about annoying home fans or reducing ticket sales but at least the locals with no interest in football wont be inconvenienced too much.

They will still be 'inconvenienced' but just earlier. The only way they wouldn't be 'inconvenienced' is if there was a smaller crowd. Oh wait a minute......................

• Like 1

A load of old baloney if TV suddenly took an interest and said an anti social kick off time they wouldn't give two stuffs what a few local residents thought ...nor the police so needlessly moving a traditional kick off time on the alleged back of that is no excuse at all.

• Like 1

At least we can draw a straight line between this and the nonsense they come out with when an above average crowd results in newspaper stories about 'chaotic' parking in the area. A 31,000 capacity stadium but get 20,000 on and the club and locals cant handle it. Perhaps if they didn't charge 10 quid a car or shut down all the car parks people wouldn't park on residential streets?

• Like 2

It would be helpful if the club could explain how 18000 football fans descending on Ewood for a 12 noon game and leaving all at once at about 2pm is in any way better for local people than it would be arriving at 2pm and leaving at 5pm.

The club seem to be expecting a sell out away end regardless here so the only way to interpret this is that they prefer the lower number of home fans this will likely result in. 

If there's some unknown factor that results in local people suffering more at 3pm than at 12noon I'd genuinely love to hear it.

Unless of course this is all cock and bull nonsense aimed to try and pacify fans now the cat is out of the bag and they can no longer point the finger at the police.

They're just digging a deeper hole for themselves.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

The sooner you accepted that you are just a championship club now who have had your golden years purely to the generosity of a very wealthy benefactor with a dream.  You  now & in the past attracted  quite small crowds like we all do who play there football in north west . For to long we longed  for the Tom Finney days & finally with his death we have put him in the past & I am afraid if you don't put your great time behind you it will kill your enjoyment of football at Rovers. I am not jealous of Rovers in fact the opisite North End are  slowly becoming one of the best teams in the championship & not just my opinion but the all the top clubs have said it. But for the injuries we have sustained Untill the last 3 weeks & yet still missing 4 first team players injured shows how well we have done and am positive we would have made promotion.. Results since October 1st to now puts us in the Top 3. You  luckily  managed to carry your momentum from last season & had very few injuries to your key players.  So sorry to say all the comments about us is  because you can't accepted your demise as a club  & your poor owners have to take the blame even though they have pumped millions well over 100 million since they arrived. 

Time for you lot to look forward & not the past that's what North End fans are doing and we are enjoying our football.

3 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Can anyone really be arsed with weeks of claptrap like this? So much nonsense spouted I wouldn’t know where to start debunking it.

Get them banned before we have pages and pages of it.

Truth hurts fella I remember Rovers in the 60s 70s 80s & 90s when u were shite like the rest of us & have been for the last 6 or so years. But don't suppose you no about those days with  you been a plastic. just trying to have a adult football conversation about how people see Rovers from the outside.

13 minutes ago, Bowlandforest said:

The sooner you accepted that you are just a championship club now who have had your golden years purely to the generosity of a very wealthy benefactor with a dream.  You  now & in the past attracted  quite small crowds like we all do who play there football in north west . For to long we longed  for the Tom Finney days & finally with his death we have put him in the past & I am afraid if you don't put your great time behind you it will kill your enjoyment of football at Rovers. I am not jealous of Rovers in fact the opisite North End are  slowly becoming one of the best teams in the championship & not just my opinion but the all the top clubs have said it. But for the injuries we have sustained Untill the last 3 weeks & yet still missing 4 first team players injured shows how well we have done and am positive we would have made promotion.. Results since October 1st to now puts us in the Top 3. You  luckily  managed to carry your momentum from last season & had very few injuries to your key players.  So sorry to say all the comments about us is  because you can't accepted your demise as a club  & your poor owners have to take the blame even though they have pumped millions well over 100 million since they arrived. 

Time for you lot to look forward & not the past that's what North End fans are doing and we are enjoying our football.

God bless you Preston fan for your lecture.

But remember this and remember it well,for you to look back to more successful times for the 'mighty' North End... they were still lighting oil street Lamps around Deepdale!

:D