BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Stoke City, 06/04/18, Ewood Park, 3pm Kick Off.

It's a sad day. I'm choosing cycling over using my ST to watch Mowbray's plodders struggle to string passes together, put crosses in or attack with any conviction. 

My mind was made up when I saw that he was sticking with the same players and probably tactics that have won 1 game in 10. There's absolutely no reason not to play Buckley, Butterworth or Chapman from the start - not all of them, just one to add some interest to a horribly dull team.  But no, Tony has 'human qualities' like loyalty which are apparently more important than results on the pitch.

FYI Tony, nobody gives a f*@k about your values. They want a team that entertains and wins, not surrenders every week.

Mogga-don Mowbray Out. 

Edited by blueboy3333
  • Like 1

TM quotes in today’s telewag:

”I like to think that one of my traits is loyalty. As I’ve tried to show this year with the team that got us out of League One, I’ve been loyal to all of all players. But there comes a time, and if it’s the case where one of the senior players has to be left out, then so be it and they’ll understand it’s not done through malice, but to get the right balance of the bench.”

What is he on about? Granted he wants to show some faith in people and give them a chance (which personally I’d prefer him to pick the best team to win games rather than for sentimental reasons) but: “They’ll understand”? “No malice”? It’s all just too nicely-nicey. Players should be fighting to be picked and disappointed to miss out.

Followed by the even more insightful:

”You need enough defenders, enough midfield players and enough attackers. Sometimes that balance will change, but we’ll pick the team and the subs and try to get the job done”.

:wacko:

In other news, apparently Dack has also fallen out with his gf again so watch out for his reaction today.

50 minutes ago, arbitro said:

They have them now. They were sent to the schools for distribution.

Good. I could just imagine the scenes as a load of newbies turned up trying to get hold of their reserved tickets.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Some good or potentially bad news - Dack and his missus have split up. Again. Maybe he’ll put a fecking shift in today.

In the news like two days ago that he had bought her a £100k Range Rover. Hooray. 

Lad needs to buckle down and decide what matters. They’ll probably be back together by Tuesday.

Edited by CD_93

Just now, Stuart said:

TM quotes in today’s telewag:

”I like to think that one of my traits is loyalty. As I’ve tried to show this year with the team that got us out of League One, I’ve been loyal to all of all players. But there comes a time, and if it’s the case where one of the senior players has to be left out, then so be it and they’ll understand it’s not done through malice, but to get the right balance of the bench.”

What is he on about? Granted he wants to show some faith in people and give them a chance (which personally I’d prefer him to pick the best team to win games rather than for sentimental reasons) but: “They’ll understand”? “No malice”? It’s all just too nicely-nicey. Players should be fighting to be picked and disappointed to miss out.

Followed by the even more insightful:

”You need enough defenders, enough midfield players and enough attackers. Sometimes that balance will change, but we’ll pick the team and the subs and try to get the job done”.

:wacko:

In other news, apparently Dack has also fallen out with his gf again so watch out for his reaction today.

Do they call it the curse of the OK magazine (or something like that). In all honesty though who really cares. It's about time he put a performance in and put all his focus on progressing his career.

Just now, CD_93 said:

In the news like two days ago that he had bought her a £100k Range Rover. Hooray. 

Lad needs to buckle down and decide what matters. They’ll probably be back together by Tuesday.

He’s living right in the centre of Manchester now by the looks of it, Beetham Tower, I think.

What could possibly go wrong?

10 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Some good or potentially bad news - Dack and his missus have split up. Again. Maybe he’ll put a fecking shift in today.

The distraction of her will ruin his career but he'll only realise when it's too late.

Pity she's so far below z list to get on even Strictly but something like that would end it for good it usually does for other celeb 'climbers'.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

He’s living right in the centre of Manchester now by the looks of it, Beetham Tower, I think.

What could possibly go wrong?

Just how much money are they throwing the little git ?  

About time he started earning it I really think we have Bentley mk2 here.