BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

Alright, that's it!!!

First, we need somebody in East Lancs who knows how to silk screen to carve out 2 10Bet logos. (make sure they're perfect)

Everybody who prefers the red/black halves buy one from Umbro. (You can get their generic blue/white too if for some reason you dislike this year's traditional (home) kit.)

Now we'll need a good supply of embroidered club badges. (Does the club sell them in the store?)

Someone will need to offer at cost to screen the 10Bet logo onto the kits (white onto red/black, RED onto blue/white) & affix the badges. (DO NOT TRY TO PROFIT FROM THIS; THE CLUB &/OR UMBRO WILL SUE.)

Voila: The kits I believe most of us prefer exactly as we want them, complete with the current sponsor's logo in the color it should be.

If enough of us keep doing this they will eventually capitulate; it's simple commercial math.  It will take a concerted effort, but we can do this.

potkits.png

Edited by doctorryan
  • Like 7

53 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Diabolical. And to think it will almost certainly look worse with a big black sponsor stuck on the front. 

I'd say embarrassing but just another slap in the face to supporters really. 

Were you not complaining about the home kit saying you wished they did something different and outside the box? Well you got your wish lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CheshireRover said:

I cannot believe Rovers have approved it.

Do you think anyone at Rovers actually gives a stuff? I reckon Umbro could turn up with claret and blue zigzags and Rovers would sit back and allow it.

Far easier to just sit back and let events unfold than kick off about it.

Was it Preston who recently ditched their new away shirt because it was unpopular (much nicer than this). Wonder what odds on Rovers doing anything like that?

• Like 1

The daft thing about the shirt is that it proves that Umbro don't have to use standard patterns/templates and that they can be creative and give teams something a little bit different ..the emphasis though is  on a "little bit different" 

Just now, rigger said:

As long as the team play well I don't give a damn about the kit. Buy a blue and white scarf instead

So an all brown kit sponsored by Scott's 1000 toilet paper would be copacetic with you?

Edited by doctorryan

Just now, JHRover said:

Do you think anyone at Rovers actually gives a stuff? I reckon Umbro could turn up with claret and blue zigzags and Rovers would sit back and allow it.

Far easier to just sit back and let events unfold than kick off about it.

Was it Preston who recently ditched their new away shirt because it was unpopular (much nicer than this). Wonder what odds on Rovers doing anything like that?

I certainly don’t think they care a jot, not now.

Its just basic things that get done so badly, Christ.

• Backroom
Just now, HowieFive0 said:

Madon booked in for a colour blind test ..infact an eye test may simply  suffice !!?

Haha I said grey halves with a pattern in one half about 3 months ago what more can I do!?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

The story of the away kit by Umbro (probably)

The base colours taking inspiration from Blackburn's part in the industrial revolution which saw lush green fields replaced with the grey smoke from the hundreds of mill chimneys springing up . The accent grey pattern represents the progression of the industrial revolution, motor vehicles replacing trains   and carts and leaving  tyre marks  on the cobble streets...

…. which is all very well. But, well, quite frankly it's minging so I'm afraid I won't be investing. I'm sorry but I'm out.

I think it’s the most emphatic response to a kit launch that I can ever recall. Normally there are a fair amount of people who like it. (And not just to be “that person”).

Today would have been a good day to sell Dack and sign Charlie Adam and Jason Lowe!

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

It's fake. ( I hope)

The Goalie shirt does have similar patterns and colouring on the official site ..but I cant see this away shirt on the official site or social media ??

F'ck me ..just seen the links …..

Edited by HowieFive0

Just now, Stuart said:

I think it’s the most emphatic response to a kit launch that I can ever recall. Normally there are a fair amount of people who like it. (And not just to be “that person”).

Today would have been a good day to sell Dack and sign Charlie Adam and Jason Lowe!

Oh they’ll be plenty on facebook groups saying they do.