BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Lancashire Telegraph

21 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

? Have you subscribed. I'm really miffed I'm going to have to pay to read badly spelt shite. I can do that on here for free ?

However, as a Rovers obsessive I can't bear not to know absolutely everything that goes on at the club. I'm going to have to pay. Owned by the LT ?

Pretty sure you don't have to pay to read the Rovers articles. I read most of them and have never actually been forced to pay. It just likes to bang on about it a lot.

I don't know if it's saying we will have to soon or something. I just ignore the message. If they do that, I won't be paying, so they'll just lose any advertising money they get from me, and others, loading the pages. 

Edited by bluebruce

42 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Pretty sure you don't have to pay to read the Rovers articles. I read most of them and have never actually been forced to pay. It just likes to bang on about it a lot.

I don't know if it's saying we will have to soon or something. I just ignore the message. If they do that, I won't be paying, so they'll just lose any advertising money they get from me, and others, loading the pages. 

Most Rovers articles are behind a paywall now. 

11 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Most Rovers articles are behind a paywall now. 

Like I say, I read nearly all of them and I'm yet to encounter a paywall. Just opened a couple again today and no paywall. What device are you using?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Like I say, I read nearly all of them and I'm yet to encounter a paywall. Just opened a couple again today and no paywall. What device are you using?

Ah, sorry, thought it was the same for everyone. On a laptop at the moment, it's let me into the Kaminski article with the message 'this article is free, many are not'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

You get a load of free articles a month (think it may be thirty), then you have to start paying. 

Fairly sure I read at least double that each month. Definitely read at least two a day on average.

1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Ah, sorry, thought it was the same for everyone. On a laptop at the moment, it's let me into the Kaminski article with the message 'this article is free, many are not'. 

I'm always on my phone for it, maybe that's a factor for some reason? I get the same message sometimes, but I'm yet to find one that wasn't free. I had started to assume the sports ones were free and some of the other stuff wasn't, but I guess that isn't it.

On 24/08/2020 at 11:04, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Oh it finally started happening to me a couple of days ago. I must have been reading even more than usual as I'm on holiday. An incognito or secret mode tab has fixed it no problem.

• Like 1