BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rangers fan here

6 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Sam Hart has improved by miles since I last saw him. I can only think he is like samson and someone had cut his hair off when he signed. 

Thought you meant Kenny Sansom there for a minute.

Now he was a good left back!

I thought Hart looked really promising yesterday. I wouldn't have known him as the same player from his first spell here. He can easily make that shirt his own this year. Really hope he does, as that would solve a massive problem.

On similar lines, I can't help thinking that right back is a more natural position for Magloire than in the middle. With his pace and youth as well as his natural defending nous he must be a better fit there than Bennett. These two young lads at full back would really give us a whole new dimension. 

Edited by Colt Seavers
Typo
  • Like 3

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/17787284.mowbray-plans-new-rovers-signing-bradley-johnson/

Classic LT. how do they do it? 

The boss was particularly impressed with teenager John Buckley, who operating from a more advanced midfield role, as well as Joe Rothwell who allowed Rovers to play more with the ball. They deservedly led when Travis equalised from close range after another substitute, Ben Brereton, saw an effort spilled by Allan McGregor.

5 hours ago, bboy said:

I predict Armstrong will be our new Josh King. Never played correctly until it is too late

To be fair, our problem with King was mainly just not playing him, full stop. If he was getting regular game time, even if it was on the wing, I don't think he'd have been in as much of a hurry to leave.