BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rangers fan here

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Correct its just moaning for the sake of moaning and sounding stupid tbh. If you dropped your dinner tonight you would somehow manage to blame smallwood and Evans. 

That’s pretty petty tbh.

Looked a lot better in this half. Rothwell has made a big difference with his energy, travis also. Great to see brereton involved in a goal, I really hope he can kick on this season. If he can bag some goals and Gallagher replicate some of the form he had with us before, we’d have a very promising, young English strike force. Rangers looked a class above in the first half but we’ve at least matched them in the second. Looks fairly promising to me but we definitely need to improve in centre mid and at the back. 

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

More so than saying you weren't gonna watch a live rovers game because Corry Evans is playing? ?

It costs £12 for a live stream, if only there were alternative ways to watch the game without paying....

Just now, AAK said:

Interesting seeing some of the comments, Rangers fans seem to think we've been the better side and we've been too strong for them in the second half.

Last 20 mins, since the subs and us pressing higher up the pitch (which is by far our best tactic) we have been much better. Mowbray needs to take note and realise we aren't good enough to sit back and invite pressure but we have the mobility and fitness up top to cause massive problems. That has been our strength since relegation and my main gripe with TM. 

• Like 3

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

89th minute winner (for them) - that's new.

I must be in a different part of the multi verse because it finished 1-1

Few highlights - new lads look good, Dack looks in good condition, the subs made an impact and final shout for Hart who has looked good both times I’ve seen him this week.

• Like 1

Just now, Reedy You're A Star said:

2-1, probably against the run of play.

Another of last season's faults shows up again. Can't keep going for 90 minutes and concede a late goal.

Finished 1 1.

Great following. Well done the 1,600 that traveled could hear you on Sky sports at the end.

• Like 2

What was really interesting - at half time I read the forum and thought we must be 3 or 4 nil down - only to find it is only 1-0.

It is not beyond the bounds of possibility that TM is trying different formations etc - and there will still be a big focus on fitness. Also - Rangers were always going to be sharper - as they are further into their pre-season.

By all means whinge when the season starts - but I am amazed that people get so upset over a pre-season match.

• Like 8