Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Do you not find it odd that there wasn't some huge gushing tribute to him yesterday with it being his 4th anniversary?

Even scrolling through twitter his biggest fan Benno and co haven't even piped up.

Seems very odd, tweeted Rich asking why they didn't announce, no response, they even wished Pascal Chimbonda happy birthday

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry Paul, but it really has bewildered me that running Blackburn Rovers sensibly has been made to look as arduous as sewing in sparring mitts, but that is how it has been presented throughout th

The trouble is, this is a well-trodden route in the Copybook of Tony Mowbray. A week back, prior to Cardiff and following the utterly woeful and woebegone showings against Wigan and Barnsley, we neede

Anyone of a sensitive disposition should look away now...   I’ll preface what I’m about to say by saying that Buckley’s goal was a fantastic moment, and the most I’ve celebrated at Ewood for

Posted Images

Do we think 5 losses in a row will force Venkys hand? Or given the amount of attention they pay us will they look at the amount of injuries we have and conclude Mr Lemon Drizzle is doing the best he could in difficult circumstances? 

It boils my piss that were saddled with owners that are happy to plough in £200m but don't appear to give a fuck. Surely we're the only club in the country in this position?! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Do you not find it odd that there wasn't some huge gushing tribute to him yesterday with it being his 4th anniversary?

Even scrolling through twitter his biggest fan Benno and co haven't even piped up.

He specified that the 4th anniversary cake for the photoshoot must have the icing and marzipan on the inside and sponge coated with jam on the outside, needless to say much like his on field fetish for things out of position it didn't turn out to well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Seems very odd, tweeted Rich asking why they didn't announce, no response, they even wished Pascal Chimbonda happy birthday

He was a bit on the defensive yesterday on Twitter I noticed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Do we think 5 losses in a row will force Venkys hand? Or given the amount of attention they pay us will they look at the amount of injuries we have and conclude Mr Lemon Drizzle is doing the best he could in difficult circumstances? 

It boils my piss that were saddled with owners that are happy to plough in £200m but don't appear to give a fuck. Surely we're the only club in the country in this position?! 

I think there are larger concerns than the football at the moment. Venky's won't want to rock the boat whilst their sultans of spin have work to do. Estates don't build themselves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I think there are larger concerns than the football at the moment. Venky's won't want to rock the boat whilst their sultans of spin have work to do. Estates don't build themselves. 

If only the clowns would listen to people who know what they're doing, not the vultures they have over the last decade, then they'd understand they would make more in one season in the Prem than selling off Brockhall and that Mowbray ain't going to get us there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Do you not find it odd that there wasn't some huge gushing tribute to him yesterday with it being his 4th anniversary?

Even scrolling through twitter his biggest fan Benno and co haven't even piped up.

Very odd, I thought there would be tributes flying round all over from Sharpe and the official site. I can only assume the club have decided that as we are failing miserably on the pitch that it isn't appropriate. 

I thought Waggott would have piped up. Is he dead?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

If only the clowns would listen to people who know what they're doing, not the vultures they have over the last decade, then they'd understand they would make more in one season in the Prem than selling off Brockhall and that Mowbray ain't going to get us there. 

Are they really still 'misguided' though or they wilfully visiting this upon us? Of course, if they were, it would beg the question: Why the hell are they injecting money into the club?

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Do you not find it odd that there wasn't some huge gushing tribute to him yesterday with it being his 4th anniversary?

Even scrolling through twitter his biggest fan Benno and co haven't even piped up.

Probably going to celebrate it when he signs a new contract after our next win 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

If only the clowns would listen to people who know what they're doing, not the vultures they have over the last decade, then they'd understand they would make more in one season in the Prem than selling off Brockhall and that Mowbray ain't going to get us there. 

Couldn't agree more. But as one of the club's sponsors wrote on this site only 24 hours ago 'we aren't getting to the Prem'. That's the mentality from the club, and those that support everything it does. We have been dumbed down to a lower mid-table Championship club. It helps when selling off the family silver. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It is very odd they haven't said anything. Maybe he is under pressure and if we lose tomorrow, he is gone?

Please lose 1-0 then. Get rid of this prat as soon as possible. Kean number 2

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I reckon this might actually be the case you know.

We're bound to put in the performance of the season then. Given my betting prowess probably ranks below Mercers, i might just go all in on a Rovers win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Very odd, I thought there would be tributes flying round all over from Sharpe and the official site. I can only assume the club have decided that as we are failing miserably on the pitch that it isn't appropriate. 

I thought Waggott would have piped up. Is he dead?

 

Perhaps Waggott was the source of the infamous 'Kent strain' of Covid.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

We're bound to put in the performance of the season then. Given my betting prowess probably ranks below Mercers, i might just go all in on a Rovers win. 

Genuinely think we'll continue to lose until he's gone. I know he has pulled out wins when he has needed to previously, but we're sub level shit at the moment, worse than it's even been under him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

People reading too much into this. The Twitter administrator has the birthdays of all Rovers players, including academy lads and ex players, saved in their calendar to wish happy birthday to.

They won't have saved the date for Mowbray's anniversary.

It really is that simple.

He's going nowhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Very odd, I thought there would be tributes flying round all over from Sharpe and the official site. I can only assume the club have decided that as we are failing miserably on the pitch that it isn't appropriate. 

I thought Waggott would have piped up. Is he dead?

 

The guy who plays him is too busy with work as a TV extra just now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we’d have won a few games in February instead of January, the TM celebratory memes would’ve been all over the club’s social media channels this week.

You know the ones! Eating a biscuit, that one when he talking about scoring a goal for his beloved Boro, that kind of thing...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.