BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

2 hours ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

It'll be tighter than you think. I got £10 on us at 100/1 a week ago and we've now dropped to 60/1. Still a long shot but that's a worrying trend 

Could never bet on Rovers going down

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Could never bet on Rovers going down

It doesn't mean that I want us to go down or make me a shit fan. 

It does however mean that I'll have £1k to spend on beer if we do get relegated, what will you have? Apart from claiming you've always thought Mowbray was shit and forgetting people can read your previous comments.. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

It does however mean that I'll have £1k to spend on beer if we do get relegated, what will you have? Apart from claiming you've always thought Mowbray was shit and forgetting people can read your previous comments.. 

I never said it did tho. I just said I couldn't bet against my team..that's it. 

Why did I need anything? 

My statements m/comments on Mowbray are on the site so can hardly say otherwise can I. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Same here mate. I only had a fiver though but I'm a lightweight so even with £500 I could be still be pissed for a week. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

It'll be tighter than you think. I got £10 on us at 100/1 a week ago and we've now dropped to 60/1. Still a long shot but that's a worrying trend 

Out of curiosity (I'm going to put a tenner on it too now) what's the cash out currently?

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

As much chance as me shitting bricks and building the Brockhall scam.

Waggers will be in touch, if you can produce the bricks his cut will be bigger 👍😂

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I never said it did tho. I just said I could bet against my team..that's it. 

Why did I need anything? 

My statements m/comments on Mowbray are on the site so can hardly say otherwise can I. 

You need to proof read. How much will you be betting on our relegation?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

"We are still a very good team" 

Deluded. 

His arrogance is disgusting. His smug, smirking face turns my stomach. 

Openly ripping the piss out of us now. More or less goading us that he will not be going anywhere.

Shithouse.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lucimo said:

Same here mate. I only had a fiver though but I'm a lightweight so even with £500 I could be still be pissed for a week. 

Betting on us to go down after we appointed Coyle was a licence to print money but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm superstitious like that.

I backed Germany to win the World Cup in 1966 after I saw them play once in the comp. The final was a win/win game for me. England win the final - great. Germany win the final - I'm in the money.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

There's some vile stuff on this thread about a decent bloke IMHO.

It's a football thread mate, genuinely what do you expect? If I put you in a pub with my Millwall supporting acquaintances, discussing their views on the football and the world in general, you'd last 2 mins 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

It's a football thread mate, genuinely what do you expect? If I put you in a pub with my Millwall supporting acquaintances, discussing their views on the football and the world in general, you'd last 2 mins 

He's lost the argument on Mowbray's abilities as a manager. It's all he has left. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

He's lost the argument on Mowbray's abilities as a manager. It's all he has left. 

At least he had an argument, your arse is full of splinters from sitting on the fence 😃

7 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'm amazed how you continually manage to get everything so wrong. It's quite a skill.

I bet that sounded funny in your head.....Then you posted it.......👍

See you on the "what you listening to now thread" - Got a banger for you (Well not so much a banger, but great track)

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

Mowbray's comment that we can soon embark on a 4 or 5 game winning streak is Kean-esque in delusion. 

Purely designed to try to protect his position and aimed at India. 

At no other club would such a comment be made by an incumbent manager and him get away with it.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

The £10 I put on 😁 

Be interesting to see what they offer after another odd goal, performance based, loss against Millwall.. 

Be more interesting to see what they offer at the end of the month after the horrendous fixtures we have coming up. 

• Like 1