• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry Paul, but it really has bewildered me that running Blackburn Rovers sensibly has been made to look as arduous as sewing in sparring mitts, but that is how it has been presented throughout th

I certainly don't claim to be 'ITK' at all but shortly after the final whistle yesterday I received a text from someone extremely close to the club - not the playing or coaching side - who doesn't nor

The trouble is, this is a well-trodden route in the Copybook of Tony Mowbray. A week back, prior to Cardiff and following the utterly woeful and woebegone showings against Wigan and Barnsley, we neede

Posted Images

Who has Mowbray signed permanently?

Kaminski, Pears, Stergiakis

Ayala, Bell, Pickering

Davenport(originally for U23s), Holtby, Johnson, Downing, Rothwell, Dack, Chapman, Dolan

Armstrong, Gallagher, Brereton

17 players - not a full squad. Mowbray does not build a side.  Pickering hasn't played for us yet. Those in bold are worth the shirt. Those not, either get injured too much or have been played out of position, goalkeepers excluded.

Downing gets picked in midfield and then the defence boots the ball upfield, bypassing him.

We'll lose Armstrong to transfer this summer.

A foreign manager, ie not English. Ismael has been a revelation at Barnsley since he came in, as manager. I wish Venkys would make the change now and bring in a manager and team to review the squad and work on contracts. Two weeks into the transfer season, which when Venkys usually do their quizzing is just wasting too much time.

Edited by Richard Oakley

My mum told me about arma today. I'd snap anything over 20m for him, gallys rebounds combined with Brereton playing Central should fill the void.

On TM, 1 win in? Hardly the time to crow. You always said you'd walk if you were a burden on our club, so since you're dragging us down to league 1 presently, it's taxi time. 🚕

Jokanovic, yes please 👍

22 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

Who has Mowbray signed permanently?

Kaminski, Pears, Stergiakis

Ayala, Bell, Pickering

Davenport(originally for U23s), Holtby, Johnson, Downing, Rothwell, Dack, Chapman, Dolan

Armstrong, Gallagher, Brereton

17 players - not a full squad. Mowbray does not build a side.  Pickering hasn't played for us yet. Those in bold are worth the shirt. Those not, either get injured too much or have been played out of position, goalkeepers excluded.

Downing gets picked in midfield and then the defence boots the ball upfield, bypassing him.

We'll lose Armstrong to transfer this summer.

A foreign manager, ie not English. Ismael has been a revelation at Barnsley since he came in, as manager. I wish Venkys would make the change now and bring in a manger and team to review the squad and work on contracts. Two weeks into the transfer season, whidch when Venkys usually do their quizzing is just wasting too much time.

Would take Martin Wagner the German. 🇩🇪 Or Jokanovic the serb. 🇷🇸 

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Anyone else notice Mowbray at full time yesterday, turning to the directors box upstairs and saluting someone up there?

No he was saying just cut a tiny peice of drizzle cake for me 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Maybe his wife was there. 

Does she work for the club? Thought it was admission only to essential staff?

Just now, JHRover said:

Or people deemed as ‘club legends’ it seems, somehow Dunn wangles his way into ewood, wonder if it’s under the guise of scouting for Fleetwood.

Just now, JHRover said:

Who knows these days. If it's just essential staff what do you need so many stewards for? No fans. And why are Dalglish and Ferguson for example attending games in director boxes if it's just essential staff? 

Get the fans forum to ask Waggott the question? 

25 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Anyone else notice Mowbray at full time yesterday, turning to the directors box upstairs and saluting someone up there?

Given Pasha has been liking pro Tony posts on Twitter and TM referenced him the other day, it could be him? I wasn’t sure if he was in England but sounds like he could well be.

13 hours ago, JacknOry said:

First comment on the highlights on Youtube is someone saying "Where are all the Mowbray out brigade now?"

Astonishing. 1 win in 7, 4 points from 21. We get a win against a very poor Millwall and everything is now rosey?

Its like a religious cult. Just fit the facts to suit the beliefs.

12 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Who knows these days. If it's just essential staff what do you need so many stewards for? No fans. And why are Dalglish and Ferguson for example attending games in director boxes if it's just essential staff? 

Get the fans forum to ask Waggott the question? 

Club directors are allowed to attend and they are both directors of some description.

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So how does David Dunn get in on Rovers games?

Just check the tip of his nose.

Socially distanced, wearing a mask and upwind.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/brfcsupporters/permalink/10158439063639531/

Then look for my comment and read the thread lol - "How can people be against replacing Mowbray 😂😂😂 4 points from a possible 24 😂😂😂😂😂"

Yeah I started joining in under the "Its the Venkys we need to replace etc" comment. I didn't last long though, as I really can't be arsed discussing things with absolute planks like that, they wind me up too much.