BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

Mowbray isn't a winner. Another season of him will have me zone out from the club. It's been difficult enough support the shite we have witnessed over the last decade. To keep him now, in spite of everything pointing to a change being necessary ,would be too much. I couldn't be bothered watching and listening to more of his guff. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Tony Mowbray outlines Rovers' transfer window thinking | Lancashire Telegraph

He's discussing the summer transfer window. How depressing. 

Worryingly the most forward thinking he has done in the last 3 years is to get next year's excuses in early... 

As for today - once again showing he is out of his depth when can't beat the whipping boys of this division. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Mowbray not 'running away from results' after Wycombe defeat | Lancashire Telegraph

“We’ve had so many 1-0 defeats this year and you have to turn those 1-0 defeats into 1-0 wins and then you would be right up the table"

Wanker.

Wow this guy is an effing genius.  Get on the phone to guardiola

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

“Maybe because of the extra injuries those teams get, and we fall into that category like Southampton in the Premier League and like us they’ve dropped away pretty badly and maybe that might be because of the situation of trying to play high intensity football in a season where the games are coming every three days"

Wanker

Except hes had 2 weeks without a game.  What a nob

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

“Maybe because of the extra injuries those teams get, and we fall into that category like Southampton in the Premier League and like us they’ve dropped away pretty badly and maybe that might be because of the situation of trying to play high intensity football in a season where the games are coming every three days"

Wanker

He is taking the piss. Unbelievable 

• Like 6

Beginning to hugely dislike the bloke and I never thought that would be possible. He’s doing real damage now to our football club and simply has to go. For crying out loud - you can tell he doesn’t want to be here any more than we want him here! It’s like everything is a huge effort for him just to turn up. Just leave FFS and take those charlatans Waggott and Venus with you.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 9

This man is ruining my life. might sound extreme but literally every word just itches my shit. 

I can't put into words how angry I am with how this croney has been allowed to get away with this for so long. Friends in high places I get but this has gone on for far too long, there are no shoots of recovery, it's a new excuse every week and yet nothing is done about it.

I want to hear the squad is in on their day off to go back over what they worked on all week in the build up to this game. The fact its this usual run of excuses just tells me we head in blind and hence we come out the way we do. I read before he doesn't work on set pieces and yet again it's the difference. We create nothing from ours and concede the match winner from one.

Calling for the honourable man to do his thing is wasted, calling for the club to do it seems wasted, it really is as depressing as it gets being passionate about something you cannot control or effect. Sounds crazy but I genuinely believe the right Manager would get a tune out of this group and yet at this rate we will never know as it will be broken and disbanded maybe even a division lower by time we ever get the change that is so clear to everyone.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Mowbray not 'running away from results' after Wycombe defeat | Lancashire Telegraph

“We’ve had so many 1-0 defeats this year and you have to turn those 1-0 defeats into 1-0 wins and then you would be right up the table"

Wanker.

Needs to run away (I'll give him a lift home myself and a £200 covid fine would be worth it) because all the goodwill he stored up with the fans has all but gone!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, funny-old-game said:

Needs to run away (I'll give him a lift home myself and a £200 covid fine would be worth it) because all the goodwill he stored up with the fans has all but gone!

I’ll never forget the comment he made “I’m not like the others before me, I’ve got integrity, if it isn’t working I’ll leave” WANKER.

• Like 4

Has he gone yet?

I'm finding it hard to come on this forum atm because their isnt much else to say. The manager needs to go, has done for a while (suppose their is a debate when he shouldve gone but I can't be bothered to have it right now). 

Whats worrying me is how apathetic I am to all of this. We just lost to the team bottom of the league who are really playing a league above their level, we are 1 win in 13, as poor a run as I can remember and YET I don't feel like the manager is in much jeopardy.

Everything about that insipid display today for me comes from the manager. His excuses, him happily if we pass it around a bit. He looks bored and uninspired and that will pass through to the players.

If he had walked away when it became clear that we were going to fall well short of the playoffs and that his journey wasn't a forward one then I would've had some respect for him. I think that window has gone now after his previous comments. Its embarrassing but I'm too apathetic to care right now.

• Like 4

Never once in 4 years here has he taken a shred of responsibility for a bad result, it's always excuse after excuse with him. He's right if we could turn 1-0 defeats into 1-0 wins we would be higher up the table but never in his managerial career has he managed sides who have been able to grind out 1-0 wins regularly.

• Like 4