BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

You have to give it to him not only is he content with disrespecting Blackburn Rovers week in week out but this week he has decided to disrespect Shrewsbury and Wycombe as well. The deluded fool really does have some sized ego on him.

image.png.f68ce3e5a6b21856cbbec8858c95e4d3.png

image.png

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 2

I've been resistant to comparing him to Coyle and the lowest of the low, feeling he was tactically useless but not a chancer. He was trying but wasn't good enough.

It's getting to that point though. He's certainly not doing himself any favours with the complete and utter bullshit he's spouting now.

I've had enough and now considering whether I'll be watching the team or listening to that sad useless c*nt for the remainder of the season, it's better for my mental health.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

You have to give it to him not only is he content with disrespecting Blackburn Rovers week in week out but this week he has decided to disrespect Shrewsbury and Wycombe as well. The deluded fool really does have some sized ego on him.

image.png.f68ce3e5a6b21856cbbec8858c95e4d3.png

image.png

You couldn't make it up.

He is of course trying to deflect any suggestion that he may have got it wrong in his handling of Chapman.

However if you believe what he says at face value then that puts his achievement in attaining promotion from League with by far the biggest budget firmly in perspective!

You really do wonder how him and Waggott have got so far in life. Thick as mince in some respects but extremely cunning and adept at convincing people they are the good guys and doing a decent job etc etc.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

I’ve emailed Waggot and await a response. Mowbray pathetic excuses is disrespectful to the fans, the shirt and the name of BRFC

Waggott is probably the wrong person to e-mail in thiat respect.

We could do with a genuine contact address for the owners.

46 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Never once in 4 years here has he taken a shred of responsibility for a bad result, it's always excuse after excuse with him. He's right if we could turn 1-0 defeats into 1-0 wins we would be higher up the table but never in his managerial career has he managed sides who have been able to grind out 1-0 wins regularly.

But we are more likely to turn narrow defeats into large defeats, and be lower in the table

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, booth said:

It was only at the end of this interview that I realised he wasn't talking to his dog.

Why isn't it one of our strengths Tony?! Has that thought ever entered your head these last few years.

With the height we had on the pitch today - Brereton, Gallagher, Johnson, Lenihan to name a few - teams should be shitting themselves when we have an attacking set piece. 

But they're not....they're too busy planning how to tear us apart on the break. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, booth said:

It was only at the end of this interview that I realised he wasn't talking to his dog.

‘I’ve nothing else to say’.

Aye, bet you don’t! He knows he’d have long been on his bike at a normal club, so he wouldn’t have to keep coming out with his claptrap and fans wouldn’t be still listening to it.

1 minute ago, booth said:

I'm not seeing any support for him in the usual places, they've all got their heads down. It's over to you Tony, time to do the right thing.

Give it a couple days and the Mowbray fan boys will be creeping back out of the wood work. We’ll get another draw soon and then it’ll be party time for them.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Give it a couple days and the Mowbray fan boys will be creeping back out of the wood work. We’ll get another draw soon and then it’ll be party time for them.

They are probably all praying to the Boro' Gods to give Tony the power he needs to claw back a couple of points so they can Lord it up with contrarian nonsense on social media. They live to talk absolute shite like their hero.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, booth said:

I'm not seeing any support for him in the usual places, they've all got their heads down. It's over to you Tony, time to do the right thing.

Don’t underestimate the true believers from the church of Tonebola. 

6925F471-97DE-4A8B-B06B-1E30B5C421D1.gif

• Like 6

I don't even get the high intensity argument. Does it really take a professional till April playing a condensed season with 2 to 3 games a week before they realise high intensity would tail off without the luxury of a second string team as good as the first team?

Then I have to agree with the comments that we've just had an international break where even those called up didn't play a lot of football if at all.

To top it off, I'm not sure I would compare our game to high intensity. Is passing back and sideways with no penetration just to keep possession regarded high intensity? 

I like many call it dross. Call me nostalgic but given what we've done this year I'd rather get Graham out of retirement for the last few games and see if Tyrhys could get on his knockdowns, recall Charlie from his old firm party and see if he can chip in with some much needed goals from set pieces.

A long shot but hopefully Mr Harvey will put in a good word at Sunderland and Croney Mowbray will fancy a shorter commute. After all, he has league 1 promotion on his CV!

• Like 2

In 2017 we went down with 51 points. In the seven games left we need six points to beat that total. Surely, surely the Raos have to notice that. I know they’re not paying close attention, but surely they see the points total at the end of the season.

Is anyone confident we’ll get six or more points in the games left?

• Like 1

Just now, RoverInverness said:

In 2017 we went down with 51 points. In the seven games left we need six points to beat that total. Surely, surely the Raos have to notice that. I know they’re not paying close attention, but surely they see the points total at the end of the season.

Is anyone confident we’ll get six or more points in the games left?

That's a good point. I'm not too convinced although when a few dead rubbers come up for opposition we might just do it. 

But to finish around where we got relegated after 3 years in the league and £15 mill plus in investment - my word, that's full circle stuff. And a terrible indictment of TM. 

• Like 3

I wonder what the worst record for a manager in 15 games is?  1 in 15 beckons, at least you'll go down in history TM, there is that small consolation.

The sooner these 3 charlatans (may I say that Waggers?) leave the better, they're just here for the money.....

Pasha do your job and act swiftly, if we were in the stadium we'd all be screaming 'you're getting sacked in the morning'.  Your masters will lose more money if you keep them around, loads more.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

The theme now in the snowflake land of twitter and FB seems to have switched back to lay off Brereton.

They've given up seeking offence on TMs behalf so it's Bens turn again now. Fans on his back...from 200 miles away today.