BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Is that what you've heard? Or your opinion?

I have heard that there are conversations being had. I gave up betting a couple of years ago but if I was still a gambler I would be throwing the house at TM to be the next manager sacked in the championship 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, broadsword said:

He had to take venus with him if he does go. We need both poison pills out. And then hopefully Waggott walks to, like he promised if St Tony got booted 

I think if either of Waggott or Mowbray goes the other will follow as they are both shielding each other. In reality I think both will stick around like bad smells for a while yet.

• Backroom
34 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I have heard that there are conversations being had. I gave up betting a couple of years ago but if I was still a gambler I would be throwing the house at TM to be the next manager sacked in the championship 

Conversations between who though? Waggott wouldn't sack TM, no chance. The only conversation of importance would be between Pasha and one/all of the owners, but not sure how that could possibly have leaked short of a decision already having been made and press releases being readied (as was the case with Kean at one point - press releases ready only for Venky's to change their mind at the last minute). 

15 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

I know lockdown restrictions  are in place , and must be observed...but...this is a serious question 

WHAT CAN WE DO ? ...an actual show / statement/ demonstration of the disgust we feel for Mowbray, Waggott and Venus

Get a banner flown over Ewood. Thats the only thing we could do currently.

He’s proved himself to be an absolute prick though, he’s simply waiting for the pay off, simple as that, he’s given up it’s obvious, he doesn’t know how to change it and is simply sitting it out for a pay off. I wouldn’t criticise him as much for that if it wasn’t for him saying at the fans forum, of which I was present at 5 years ago “if it isn’t working I’ll go, I’m a man of integrity I’m not like the previous managers you’ve had here”

He’s the new bullshit man.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, matt83 said:

I think the reason why he’s judged harshly for not walking is because he’s said with his integrity he’d walk if he became a burden. So when he’s become a burden and still not prepared to walk just proves he either hasn’t got the integrity he claimed to have or he’s a lair. Possibly both. 

I know, I know. 

Let’s be clear there won’t be any appropriate conversations being held in the club in respect of Mowbray position, his lack of ideas, poor results and even poorer excuses that he trots out daily.

The club is in dire straits under his managerial reign.

• Like 2