BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

And, if true, doesn't that just speak volumes,  not only about their incompetence, but also about how image and reputation is the one thing they truly value above all else.

And that isn't their reputation in the eyes of the plebs who buy season tickets,  but their reputation in the eyes of people who they think matter and who they think have influence. 

Worth remembering. 

I can go with that but why did they not act similarly with the Kean front page editorial?

If Tonebola does go I’ll be delighted, however, it happens but I’ll be slightly mad if the reason is because of a few questions from the media. What is waggott actually there for some sort of Mowbray cheerleader. Following him round brockhall chanting give me an T, give me an O, give me an N, give me a Y. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

going back to the press LET haven't called for his head neither have Lancs live i havent seen anything public from any other beat reporters either

To be fair, Andy Bayes gave it a good go today before he was shut down by TM. His pre match comments were spot on aswell. 

• Like 4

I’ve been fairly critical of Andy Bayes (well all of them) for not asking any tough questions. So fair play that he’s stepped up to the plate eventually.

As a side note I wonder what that journalist character who came on here in the recent past, then left in a hissy fit once people questioned his logic, is thinking about Mowbray tonight. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i can imagine mowbray arguing with his wife tommorow "they won`t sack me for some reason,so you can`t have that villa in st lucia till they do,iv`e tried to get the sack but the idiots think im`e doing well"

🤣 

He only had to refuse to go out to India and lick their boots and that would be him gone

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I’ve been fairly critical of Andy Bayes (well all of them) for not asking any tough questions. So fair play that he’s stepped up to the plate eventually.

As a side note I wonder what that journalist character who came on here in the recent past, then left in a hissy fit once people questioned his logic, is thinking about Mowbray tonight. 

nixon?

Just now, matt83 said:

Dan Clough is sticking to his guns (kind of), a bit like Comical Ali. I think he's now 'ambivalent' towards Mowbray's potential departure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I have heard that there are conversations being had. I gave up betting a couple of years ago but if I was still a gambler I would be throwing the house at TM to be the next manager sacked in the championship 

How can there be conversations being had when there isn’t anyone to have conversations?

• Like 1

Just now, matt83 said:

Mowbray and Venus will go as a package you’d think. 2/3rds of the CovenTrio gone. Swags position weakens. Who knows might just keep the training ground at the standard it is. 

he didn't when mowbray left cov he stayed on