BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

10 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Daily Bollocks. 

No lad that's TMs paper.

Oldjamfan, tell pasha I'll do Waggers job for minimum wage. I've run businesses with 7 figure incomes and have football experience. My Rovers team have dominated Europe for 20+ years, won the champions league no fewr than 14 times and we are the celtic of the Premier league.

I cannot do any worse than these twats haha. I'll even allow a no pay off fee to be added to my contract.

I hope they are sacking all 3 of them, useless runts, no better than kean and shaggers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Dan Clough is sticking to his guns (kind of), a bit like Comical Ali. I think he's now 'ambivalent' towards Mowbray's potential departure. 

It’s fair enough. People who were so vociferous in Mowbray’s defence will need a way to save face. I’m happy with allowing anyone that we all want what’s best for rovers whether they’ve backed the wrong horse or not. Similar to those who agree with any sacking from ince to coyle only the day after they’ve gone. Unfortunately, far more hated Kean following his departure than did at the time. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Thats him. I didn't say it to his face. Or his laptop.  He just came onto the site and said I wasn't a very nice man for calling him that 

Yeah, can we not call him it again please. 👍

Or go on Twitter or something and actually say it "to his face" if you are so inclined. 

Just not on here please. 

• Like 4

Just now, matt83 said:

It’s fair enough. People who were so vociferous in Mowbray’s defence will need a way to save face.

Most go completely the other way and rant and rave about how a figure they previously supported is now the devil. See Chaddy. He'll be flying the plane with the banner. I think he might also go  a bit rogue and start dam-bustering the Tees whilst he's at it. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

That doesn’t make sense mate. Otherwise Kean would still be the manager. 

Kean was sacked/pushed to resign by Shebby, as far as I know we no longer have a global advisor (although we could do with one) - and Kean’s departure came completely out of the blue, like Mowbray’s would.

Last I heard was that Pasha was back in India and had been for a while, not sure how anyone in the UK would be party to his conversations with the Venkys.

Just now, RV Blue said:

Last I heard was that Pasha was back in India and had been for a while, not sure how anyone in the UK would be party to his conversations with the Venkys.

He's back in the UK now apparently. Regardless, they can speak on phones, zoom etc. I'm sure the ability to communicate is not what is holding up Mowbray's sacking. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LDRover said:

It's high time Mashed Potatoes came back on to warn us to be careful what we wish for. Not been seen much over the last 14 games for some reason.

The ultimate WUM spudhead

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

pasha is over here and runs the show so you would assume its him talking to mowbray and waggott

'Don't worry Tony, don't worry Steve Mr B said he'll back us again if we go down. Your jobs are safe he's too busy setting up Bala Enterprises Ltd with his new friends. Speaking of that, hows the land sale progressing ?'

6 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

He very much is

Fair enough if that’s the case but I’m still unsure what the conversations would be about, Pasha telling Waggot that his mate might be getting sacked? Or Pasha telling Waggot that he must sack his mate?

I just don’t think that Waggot should be/will be involved in the decision making process. Surely the conversations will be between Pasha and Venkys, which obviously wouldn’t leak over here until it’s actually happened.

12 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

He's back in the UK now apparently. Regardless, they can speak on phones, zoom etc. I'm sure the ability to communicate is not what is holding up Mowbray's sacking. 

I think what’s holding up Mowbray’s sacking is that he’s not going to be sacked but we’ll see, I very much hope I’m wrong.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

'Don't worry Tony, don't worry Steve Mr B said he'll back us again if we go down. Your jobs are safe he's too busy setting up Bala Enterprises Ltd with his new friends. Speaking of that, hows the land sale progressing ?'

you know what i don't think they are involved in brockhall at all in terms of who suggested it and the idea. If the manager and senior staff have presented it you can see why they may agree to it. But i would be amazed if that idea came from pune

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

you know what i don't think they are involved in brockhall at all in terms of who suggested it and the idea. If the manager and senior staff have presented it you can see why they may agree to it. But i would be amazed if that idea came from pune

I don't think it did i think it's all of Waggot or the whole trio's own conniving.  That middleman though i don't trust one iota he's been a constant throughout and for all we know plays both sides to keep himself in a cushy number.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘I’m a performance based coach... but I know it’s a results business’

Well, it is everywhere else...

The more I think about that the more it’s winding me up. I mean how arrogant do you have to be to dismiss a 1 win in 14 games run with a shrug of the shoulders and the assertion that you’re a performance based coach. The ultimate irony is the performances are usually as poor as the results. 

Edited by matt83
  • Like 8

Just now, matt83 said:

The more I think about that the more it’s winding me up. I mean how arrogant do you have to be to dismiss a 1 win in 14 games run with a shrug of the shoulders and the assertion that your a performance based coach. The ultimate irony is the performances are usually as poor as the results. 

It’s all BS aimed at the owners. ‘Performances’, ‘squad value’ etc.

When we actually used to pick up some wins he was all about the results, it was all ‘put the points in the bag and move on’, three months later and he’s transformed himself into a development coach.

Embarrassing really.

• Like 9

Kidd was a nice guy who tried to get the team playing football on the deck. It was too insipid, the defense was too weak and we couldn't create or score enough. He retained his job too long, result - relegation and the same shite at the start of the next season. Which in effect wrote that one off as well.

Kean.  Got it on the deck after Allardyces relentless percentage football.  Tried to get the team playing a passing style. Didn't suit the players he had, fell rapidly down the league and only stayed up the last day.  Got rid of most of the better players , continued trying to play his style, result relegation. Finished what he started the season before.

Coyle, well more or less the same as above.

I'm absolutely convinced if we don't drop this season and he stays he'll complete the job next season. Or do enough damage to not be able to avoid it again once he's gone.

Seen all this before and how it begins, it's all shaping up to another disaster.  Of course he's in denial of it all but the owners by now should not be.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 6

Maybe the V's should bring in a shrink. All that heading might have led to dementia. He's obviously a deluded fool. Maybe Maggott is manipulating him. Doubt it though. Seems on the ball with the grand scheme of deception

I've only just caught up with the thread. Really hope the talk of TM being removed turns out to be true. Hoping it's a clean sweep with Waggott and Venus leaving too. It would be a relief and a breath of fresh air just to see a new guy with new ideas in the manager's seat.

• Like 1

Or Alzheimers (trying to cover my arse). More transparent than the Coventrio (like that phrase -kudos to the supporter who thought that up). We will return from the ashes. In what form I do not know. Blackburn Phoenixes? 

1 hour ago, LDRover said:

It's high time Mashed Potatoes came back on to warn us to be careful what we wish for. Not been seen much over the last 14 games for some reason.

He would but unfortunately he's locked in a room with Pasha & Swag. He sends his apologies.  😄

• Like 1