BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, tina said:

Or Alzheimers (trying to cover my arse). More transparent than the Coventrio (like that phrase -kudos to the supporter who thought that up). We will return from the ashes. In what form I do not know. Blackburn Phoenixes? 

More like turkeys at the moment.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tina said:

Maybe the V's should bring in a shrink. All that heading might have led to dementia. He's obviously a deluded fool. Maybe Maggott is manipulating him. Doubt it though. Seems on the ball with the grand scheme of deception

With respect this talk of Alzheimer’s and dementia is in poor taste mate. And a shrink wouldn’t be able to sort it out even if it were true. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

With respect this talk of Alzheimer’s and dementia is in poor taste mate. And a shrink wouldn’t be able to sort it out even if it were true. 

Wall of silence from two of the coaches tonight too....very strange! 

6 minutes ago, tina said:

Sorry if it was poor taste in all your opinions. I'll keep my mouth shut as you people dictate the website

Nothing to do with dictating websites pal but as someone who spent 12 years nursing someone through Alzheimer’s it was definitely in poor taste. 

• Like 4

Just now, tina said:

Thought that immediately. My Dad went with dementia. My Mum had a nervous breakdown. Sorry about what I wrote. No excuse. Don't need to be divided at this point.

No worries mate. Sorry about yer dad. We’ve all posted clumsy things but it takes a big person to apologise. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, tina said:

Thought that immediately. My Dad went with dementia. My Mum had a nervous breakdown. Sorry about what I wrote. No excuse. Don't need to be divided at this point.

Hey, we all make mistakes. Don't get yourself down about it. You got yourself back on track and it takes the bigger man/lady to do that. It'll all be forgotten about tomorrow. 

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, broadsword said:

Hey, we all make mistakes. Don't get yourself down about it. You got yourself back on track and it takes the bigger man to do that. It'll all be forgotten about tomorrow. 

Thank you. Take care.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

No worries mate. Sorry about yer dad. We’ve all posted clumsy things but it takes a big person to apologise. 

Thanks. Used to balls-ups. What teachers are all about Just wanted a dig at Mowbray - public enemy number God knows. How many are there? You take care. Are you a fellow Darrener by any chance ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tina said:

Thanks. Used to balls-ups. What teachers are all about Just wanted a dig at Mowbray - public enemy number God knows. How many are there? You take care. Are you a fellow Darrener by any chance ?

Born and bred mate. Born and bred.

15 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Read above.

I'm hoping Benson and Lowe leave.

But rumours of Marco Silva were spoken of 2-3 weeks ago too 

Just that Alan Myers, someone who has been totally out the loop for a number of years, asked in a quite clearly non comittal tweet about what supporters would do should Venkys sack Mowbray, which he was clear not to directly suggest.

You also mention 3pm tomorrow? Is this based just on Alan Myers' tweet?

Im just wary of random, unsubstantiated statements such as this getting people into a premature frenzy.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Read above.

I'm hoping Benson and Lowe leave.

But rumours of Marco Silva were spoken of 2-3 weeks ago too 

Think you’ve jumped the gun here mate, if you’re right I’ll buy you a pint, if not I’m sending Steve K**n and the Glasgow mafia round to your house. 

• Like 1