BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

3 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

No mate. My connections are possibly better than his 😉

And incidentally, I’m not really one to give it any ITK crap, but I’m told by someone I trust implicitly, and that is in a position to know, that TM will be gone within a couple of days. 

Johnno to take over pro tem?

1 hour ago, oldjamfan1 said:

With respect this talk of Alzheimer’s and dementia is in poor taste mate. And a shrink wouldn’t be able to sort it out even if it were true. 

Indeed. I think the only people that may benefit from seeing a shrink are the ones that have regularly claimed (for ages now) to have inside knowledge about Mowbray being sacked etc.

2 hours ago, K-Hod said:

No bids....

Ceremonial burning for that object!

He has lost the plot, lost the fans, lost the players and lost the local press.

Time for Venkys to get on-board.

And if the new manager talks about a "journey" I will explode..

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

People reckoning he's gone as of this evening.

The crypticness is just needlessly provocative. Who are these mystery people? I saw this tweet which sounds like Mercer who predicts Mowbrays exit after almost every game.

I just think its basic decency to add at least some meat to the bones of what at the moment seems like a "rumour" fabricated through forced inteepretations of random tweets.

Screenshot_20210406-004553_Twitter.jpg

Edited by roversfan99
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Do you not hold any annoyance towards our absent owners for not giving enough of a shit to do their job and sack him?

Like I keep saying you can keep blaming them if you want. These owners have financially backed Mowbray to achieve promotion. He has failed this season to achieve it despite his own comments that this squad is top 6 quality. Plus other stats that show how bad we been this season. So hopefully they will act shortly by sacking Waggott, Mowbray and Venus. Maybe they could have been more proactive but if Pasha isnt here then sacking the manager doesnt seems to happen

Hopefully this Brockhall training ground get stopped now also

Plus we had a Global pandemic to deal with. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like I keep saying you can keep blaming them if you want. These owners have financially backed Mowbray to achieve promotion. He has failed this season to achieve it despite his own comments that this squad is top 6 quality. Plus other stats that show how bad we been this season. So hopefully they will act shortly by sacking Waggott, Mowbray and Venus. Maybe they could have been more proactive but if Pasha isnt here then sacking the manager doesnt seems to happen

Hopefully this Brockhall training ground get stopped now also

Plus we had a Global pandemic to deal with. 

Youve skirted around an answer as per usual. I keep repeating my insistence that Mowbray needs removing, and have done so for a while. It wont be done anytime soon because our owners are disinterested tosspots.

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Youve skirted around an answer as per usual. I keep repeating my insistence that Mowbray needs removing, and have done so for a while. It wont be done anytime soon because our owners are disinterested tosspots.

Roversfan99, Your question was answered. You want to blame other people aswell. At the end of the day we live in result based football industry and Mowbray hasnt delivered. Simple as! 

Let hope you are eating large slice of humble pie shortly

31 minutes ago, Craigman said:

That story makes no sense.

The EFL are enforcing FFP rules during a pandemic? This season should have been removed from the metric - talk about turkeys voting for Christmas. Madness.

With all of these teams supposedly impacted, ‘healthy teams’ at the bottom end of the table should be shouting about points deductions.

Some clubs taking the transfer embargo early? What, ahead of the transfer window? How does that even translate into a punishment? Not being able to re-register existing players?

The pandemic will prevent players being sold to the PL in the Summer? Why? PL teams have continued to have the vast majority of their income so won’t be financially hurting nor would restrictions prevent players moving. Players still moved last Summer at the height of the pandemic and with no vaccine.

Sounds like absolute BS. But surely it must be true if it’s in the DM...

36 minutes ago, Stuart said:

That story makes no sense.

The EFL are enforcing FFP rules during a pandemic? This season should have been removed from the metric - talk about turkeys voting for Christmas. Madness.

With all of these teams supposedly impacted, ‘healthy teams’ at the bottom end of the table should be shouting about points deductions.

Some clubs taking the transfer embargo early? What, ahead of the transfer window? How does that even translate into a punishment? Not being able to re-register existing players?

The pandemic will prevent players being sold to the PL in the Summer? Why? PL teams have continued to have the vast majority of their income so won’t be financially hurting nor would restrictions prevent players moving. Players still moved last Summer at the height of the pandemic and with no vaccine.

Sounds like absolute BS. But surely it must be true if it’s in the DM...

Maybe The Coventrio were too busy trying to flog the training ground to mention it.

11 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Pasha is the key. 

That's a real worry Andy. This is a man that cowardly hid behind some curtains at a Supporters Consultation meeting because he couldn't face being questioned by some fans. I can only see him telling Swag to do the dirty deed if it is going to happen.

• Like 1