Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Do you not hold any annoyance towards our absent owners for not giving enough of a shit to do their job and sack him?

Like I keep saying you can keep blaming them if you want. These owners have financially backed Mowbray to achieve promotion. He has failed this season to achieve it despite his own comments that this squad is top 6 quality. Plus other stats that show how bad we been this season. So hopefully they will act shortly by sacking Waggott, Mowbray and Venus. Maybe they could have been more proactive but if Pasha isnt here then sacking the manager doesnt seems to happen

Hopefully this Brockhall training ground get stopped now also

Plus we had a Global pandemic to deal with. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry Paul, but it really has bewildered me that running Blackburn Rovers sensibly has been made to look as arduous as sewing in sparring mitts, but that is how it has been presented throughout th

I certainly don't claim to be 'ITK' at all but shortly after the final whistle yesterday I received a text from someone extremely close to the club - not the playing or coaching side - who doesn't nor

The trouble is, this is a well-trodden route in the Copybook of Tony Mowbray. A week back, prior to Cardiff and following the utterly woeful and woebegone showings against Wigan and Barnsley, we neede

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like I keep saying you can keep blaming them if you want. These owners have financially backed Mowbray to achieve promotion. He has failed this season to achieve it despite his own comments that this squad is top 6 quality. Plus other stats that show how bad we been this season. So hopefully they will act shortly by sacking Waggott, Mowbray and Venus. Maybe they could have been more proactive but if Pasha isnt here then sacking the manager doesnt seems to happen

Hopefully this Brockhall training ground get stopped now also

Plus we had a Global pandemic to deal with. 

Youve skirted around an answer as per usual. I keep repeating my insistence that Mowbray needs removing, and have done so for a while. It wont be done anytime soon because our owners are disinterested tosspots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Youve skirted around an answer as per usual. I keep repeating my insistence that Mowbray needs removing, and have done so for a while. It wont be done anytime soon because our owners are disinterested tosspots.

Roversfan99, Your question was answered. You want to blame other people aswell. At the end of the day we live in result based football industry and Mowbray hasnt delivered. Simple as! 

Let hope you are eating large slice of humble pie shortly

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

Marco Silva would be an absolute dreamboat move. Backflips all round if that came off. 

Highly, highly doubt it. Nothing to suggest there is any truth or even a possibility of that going off previous form from the owners 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Craigman said:

That story makes no sense.

The EFL are enforcing FFP rules during a pandemic? This season should have been removed from the metric - talk about turkeys voting for Christmas. Madness.

With all of these teams supposedly impacted, ‘healthy teams’ at the bottom end of the table should be shouting about points deductions.

Some clubs taking the transfer embargo early? What, ahead of the transfer window? How does that even translate into a punishment? Not being able to re-register existing players?

The pandemic will prevent players being sold to the PL in the Summer? Why? PL teams have continued to have the vast majority of their income so won’t be financially hurting nor would restrictions prevent players moving. Players still moved last Summer at the height of the pandemic and with no vaccine.

Sounds like absolute BS. But surely it must be true if it’s in the DM...

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Stuart said:

That story makes no sense.

The EFL are enforcing FFP rules during a pandemic? This season should have been removed from the metric - talk about turkeys voting for Christmas. Madness.

With all of these teams supposedly impacted, ‘healthy teams’ at the bottom end of the table should be shouting about points deductions.

Some clubs taking the transfer embargo early? What, ahead of the transfer window? How does that even translate into a punishment? Not being able to re-register existing players?

The pandemic will prevent players being sold to the PL in the Summer? Why? PL teams have continued to have the vast majority of their income so won’t be financially hurting nor would restrictions prevent players moving. Players still moved last Summer at the height of the pandemic and with no vaccine.

Sounds like absolute BS. But surely it must be true if it’s in the DM...

Maybe The Coventrio were too busy trying to flog the training ground to mention it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

 

To admit that we are now in a relegation battle is to admit they’ve failed....that’s why it’s being brushed over! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Pasha is the key. 

That's a real worry Andy. This is a man that cowardly hid behind some curtains at a Supporters Consultation meeting because he couldn't face being questioned by some fans. I can only see him telling Swag to do the dirty deed if it is going to happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arbitro said:

That's a real worry Andy. This is a man that cowardly hid behind some curtains at a Supporters Consultation meeting because he couldn't face being questioned by some fans. I can only see him telling Swag to do the dirty deed if it is going to happen.

To be fair Tony that is the way it should happen - Board instructs CEO to sack manager. I don't think any of them have any balls to be honest. Brass necks, aye, but no guts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldjamfan1 said:

To be fair Tony that is the way it should happen - Board instructs CEO to sack manager. I don't think any of them have any balls to be honest. Brass necks, aye, but no guts.

People reckon his desk has already been cleared.

Still reckon it's happened?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

 

In all fairness to Sharpe, that's about as damning as he may be allowed to write.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, martonrover said:

Maybe The Coventrio were too busy trying to flog the training ground to mention it.

Doing a Degsy - unplugged the fax machine after the planning application was sent in and forgot to plug it in again to send the accounts 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

People reckon his desk has already been cleared.

Still reckon it's happened?

I don't know whether it has actually happened but I was told yesterday that it is imminent. I guess today will be instructive for all of us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.