BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

You think what you like.

What I've posted is in line with what @oldjamfan1 also understands to be the position.

This is a MB for fans to express thoughts, opinions, titbits etc and if folk stopped posting as such, it would be a boring old place. 

Ahh the classic "yeah but he's saying it too".. thing is you've posted stuff like this for weeks, throwing enough shit at the wall until it eventually sticks. 

I wouldn't find it boring in the slightest, regardless if there aren't any posts where I'm being given hope based on little or no evidence. 

Once I know Mowbray and Waggott have gone I'll be over the moon, at least until we employ Keith Andrews or someone similar. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Anyone else noticed that not a single player has been social media and said anything about yesterday game or performance. Very strange that. Maybe the club have stop players going on there until they have done an announcement 

Normally I don’t post on here I just read. But I noticed you said this and I was thinking exactly the same thing. Even if they don’t post about the results or performance the players interact with fans. Absolutely nothing this morning. Dolan and bennet are main ones who interact

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

I'm with you although I seriously hope I'm wrong.

I just feel that later tonight we will be told there was a crisis meetings hence the rumours, but Mowbray is not going anywhere. Wouldn't surprise me if we had a 'vote of confidence' statement on the website this week.

Love to see who gives him a vote of confidence:

"Having held a crisis meeting last night, following the shock of a 2 goal defeat.  We (my mate the CEO and I) have concluded that it's best for the continuity of this once great football club, that I continue in the role.  The owners were quick to express their full support for me when I last spoke to them (May 2019). 

It is essential we rediscover our previous form and return to 1 goal defeats at the earliest opportunity. 

I assure you that my coaches (the one who sleeps on the bench next to me and the pretend goalkeeper)  will work night and day to achieve this whilst developing 17 year old (until recently) talent, Harvey Elliott  for Liverpool. 

Yours in integrity,

Tony Mowbray.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Ahh the classic "yeah but he's saying it too".. thing is you've posted stuff like this for weeks, throwing enough shit at the wall until it eventually sticks. 

I wouldn't find it boring in the slightest, regardless if there aren't any posts where I'm being given hope based on little or no evidence. 

Once I know Mowbray and Waggott have gone I'll be over the moon, at least until we employ Keith Andrews or someone similar. 

Strangely enough, these are my first postings for a little while owing to an absence of a few weeks due to personal circumstances.

At least get your facts right.

Try painting a door and watching it dry, you might find it interesting! 

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Strangely enough, these are my first postings for a little while owing to an absence of a few weeks due to personal circumstances.

Have the bookies sent the bailiffs round? 😉 

6 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Roversfan99, Your question was answered. You want to blame other people aswell. At the end of the day we live in result based football industry and Mowbray hasnt delivered. Simple as! 

Let hope you are eating large slice of humble pie shortly

In what situation would I need to eat humble pie?

Part of my criticism regarding the tossers that own us is that they dont care enough to sack the manager you claim that I am defending!

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I just post what I see I am not ITK or anything lol

But without the slightest hint of where the message came from, so it just comes across as stirring the pot and fabricating rumours.

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

I stand by my posts of yesterday.

You have posted numerous times after games that "something seems different" and even specifically claimed that you expected Alex Neil to be appointed in January. Needless provocation at a time when you know that everyone is frustrated and fed up.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I enjoy the information posted.

Hope all is okay your end pal.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Rovers fans' jury deliver verdict on Tony Mowbray's position | Lancashire Telegraph

Look at the comment by 'leitchy'

These are the only things that keep me going!

Never paid too much  attention to the LT comments but by God, what sanctimonious drivel 'Beetlejuice' and 'Reg' spout.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Never paid too much  attention to the LT comments but by God, what sanctimonious drivel 'Beetlejuice' and 'Reg' spout.

I haven't read them for ages but there was one person who seemed to sycophantically respond to his own comments under a different name (maybe Beetlejuice was one of his personas). And then there was the 'John Claret' inbred.....

2 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Still can't get over his "I am a performance based manager, don't judge me on results" line.  Kean's book of bullshit must be lying around Brockhall somewhere

He found this lying around the office from kean's days.

images.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Still can't get over his "I am a performance based manager, don't judge me on results" line.  Kean's book of bullshit must be lying around Brockhall somewhere

Opened the door for Sharpe to debunk the 'performance' tactic in the latest LT attempt at proper reporting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Honestly certain journos and media people would rip him to shreds over that one.  He's had the brass neck and free reign to be spouting that same crap for months now though.

And look where we are.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

In what situation would I need to eat humble pie?

Part of my criticism regarding the tossers that own us is that they dont care enough to sack the manager you claim that I am defending!

But without the slightest hint of where the message came from, so it just comes across as stirring the pot and fabricating rumours.

You have posted numerous times after games that "something seems different" and even specifically claimed that you expected Alex Neil to be appointed in January. Needless provocation at a time when you know that everyone is frustrated and fed up.

You had a go at me yesterday for suggesting some fans are getting what they deserve for provoking fans but seems to me only one that’s provoking fans here is yourself, seem to be very pass remarkable and taking umbrage it every little thing a fan says out of hope/opinion/ anger. Don’t take everything to heart mate, fans are understandably frustrated at the moment, tends to bring out throw away remarks, exaggerated claims and beliefs on what needs to improve. If you can’t do that on a message board I would suggest your looking in the wrong place