BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

• Backroom
1 minute ago, PeteJD13 said:

I suspect he’ll hang on and leave at the end of season, when most of the squad will walk as well

Wouldn't miss many of them tbf and I don't think there are many players with a proper winner's mentality in the squad. With that said replacing 2-3 players is difficult, let alone more, regardless of said players lacking a winning mentality. 

19 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Everyone should get on venkys home page and use the contact form to get their message to balaji rao! I have just sent one so get their in box full

Don't disagree.

What is Venky's home page? I found what seemed to be the home page for VH group last week but none of the links such as "contact us" seemed to work!

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Oh ye of little faith.

Okay, so it's not happened by 3.00 pm today but I still confidently think it will happen tomorrow if not today.

If it doesn't, I will resign from this MB and retire to my wine collection as I'm sure it will be more pleasurable!

Can we get this in writing?

Not that I don’t like you, it’s just quite the hill to die on. Must have some serious faith in him leaving.

• Like 1