BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I think it's easy for them to confuse waffle with passion.

Just because he can talk a glass eye to sleep about football doesn't mean he's a passionate manager. He comes across more like a fan or pundit at times, commentating on things whilst remaining detached from it himself.

A rare talent considering he's talking about his own flipping team losing again.

How Woodgate and others can say that after one win in 15 ,just shows you can't take them seriously. They are just covering for their mate. Simple as. 

Good description of Mowbray actually, detached, delusionaly detached. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Just what's needed, the Boro Old Boys Network.

Fuck of Woodgate you prick

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-mowbray-future-manager-20333204

As sure as night follows day,the self preservation society of Footballers and Managers close ranks even in the face of complete shitness.

What next...the Soccer Saturday Muppets putting the boot into the evil Rovers fans again?

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 4

The rank mismanagement and poor leadership of our once great club has never been dragged so low into the shoddy dirty mud. There is no respect for the name of BRFC, the legacy of Jack Walker and the history of those who have represented this club and not to mention the unadulterated lack of respect and understanding of our supporters.

This lot are a total and utter set of fukwits🤬🤬

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

There's some real idiots on there. So idiotic that I'm convinced they're either club plants or Burnley fans.

24 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Beetlejuice another let thicky. Him and reg rover make a good pair 

There's an annoyingly patronising note of faux-grandiosity about the posts from Reg and Beetlejuice over there.

• Like 4

Another day passes by with the immune Mowbray leading us into another game. The silence from the clubs board and CEO is astonishing. The only person we ever hear is from Mowbray himself....talking up what a good job hes doing. 

Cant believe the club is paying Waggot a wage. Literally does nothing.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, benhben said:

Another day passes by with the immune Mowbray leading us into another game. The silence from the clubs board and CEO is astonishing. The only person we ever hear is from Mowbray himself....talking up what a good job hes doing. 

Cant believe the club is paying Waggot a wage. Literally does nothing.

He tries to sell the training ground, to be fair. So he's keeping busy. Useless at sacking managers though. A key function of being CEO. Dysfunctional. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

42 minutes ago, Roverall said:

There's an annoyingly patronising note of faux-grandiosity about the posts from Reg and Beetlejuice over there.

I agree. They actually think they are clever and those who oppose them are thick.

• Like 1

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-concerning-picture-championship-20328873

What I find interesting about this article is that two Nobbers spoke up for Neil decrying the notion he had lost the players and yet I've seen nothing (although I don't do the trendy social media sites) from any Rovers player speaking up for Mowbray. One of the Lancashire Live articles mentions an unsubstantiated bust up with Travis.

• Like 2

No change until the end of the season imo. We are stuck with him. 

Hopefully we go on a winning spell soon but my fear is that if that happens it gives a clean slate in the summer. You have to wonder how many losses it will take for him to be potted or, perhaps more importantly, how many more losses we can stomach before entering a relegation battle. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

No change until the end of the season imo. We are stuck with him. 

Hopefully we go on a winning spell soon but my fear is that if that happens it gives a clean slate in the summer. You have to wonder how many losses it will take for him to be potted or, perhaps more importantly, how many more losses we can stomach before entering a relegation battle. 

Hes not going anywhere.

Relegation mission will be full on next season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

As sure as night follows day,the self preservation society of Footballers and Managers close ranks even in the face of complete shitness.

What next...the Soccer Saturday Muppets putting the boot into the evil Rovers fans again?

Wouldn't be surprised i mean how dare we get angry and worried at a run like that. We are only Blackburn Rovers the smallest backwater club in England with the budget of Bamber Bridge Fc.

Should be so grateful to still have the God of midtable football wasting that budget on his mates. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

He was pretty sharp when asked why Travis wasn't playing 

He rushed him back lauding he would "kick his granny" to win. Travis came back a shadow of himself. 

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some clash 

If there's any ounce of truth in it, Mowbray needs sacking just for that. I'm not having our better players getting sidelined/hounded out of the club due to his piss poor management.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Pretty sure Travis is fit and well.

His missus liking anti Rovers tweets about how it's going downhill.

Someone tweeted that his cousin said he was fit (I haven't found the tweet though)

Quote from Mowbray:

When asked about Travis' absence, Mowbray replied: “Not fit, not picked, not selected, not ready yet.”

44 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Wouldn't be surprised i mean how dare we get angry and worried at a run like that. We are only Blackburn Rovers the smallest backwater club in England with the budget of Bamber Bridge Fc.

Should be so grateful to still have the God of midtable football wasting that budget on his mates. 

God of Midtable? We wish! God of Two Relegations to League One is starting to look more like it. 

• Like 1