And the players you pour scorn on,

time to go, Tony Mowbray, time to go.

On your bike, Tony Mowbray, on your bike,

And take that no mark Waggot, if you like

For two wins in 17 matches

Don't mean shit, this form in patches

On your bike, Tony Mowbray, your bike

Off you trot, Tony Mowbray, off you trot

For you've won the fan base round, oh I think not!

All your baffling team selections

And your gurning misdirections

Off you trot, Tony Mowbray, off you trot..

Say goodbye, Tony Mowbray, say goodbye.

And we wont be sad to see you go - here's why:

For a man who claims such honour

Should have way back been a goner,

Say goodbye,  Tony Mowbray, say goodbye.

Time to jump, Tony Mowbray, time to jump..

We're not bothered if it's shit teams that we thump,

When you think what really matters

Next year's team sheet's all in tatters,

Time to jump, Tony Mowbray, time to jump.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Time to go Tony Mowbray, time to go,

For we've seen all your stupid tricks you know

How you treat the fans like morons

And the players you pour scorn on,

time to go, Tony Mowbray, time to go.

On your bike, Tony Mowbray, on your bike,

And take that no mark Waggot, if you like

For two wins in 17 matches

Don't mean shit, this form in patches

On your bike, Tony Mowbray, your bike

Off you trot, Tony Mowbray, off you trot

For you've won the fan base round, oh I think not!

All your baffling team selections

And your gurning misdirections

Off you trot, Tony Mowbray, off you trot..

Say goodbye, Tony Mowbray, say goodbye.

And we wont be sad to see you go - here's why:

For a man who claims such honour

Should have way back been a goner,

Say goodbye,  Tony Mowbray, say goodbye.

Time to jump, Tony Mowbray, time to jump..

We're not bothered if it's shit teams that we thump,

When you think what really matters

Next year's team sheet's all in tatters,

Time to jump, Tony Mowbray, time to jump.

Is this to the tune of that f**k off home British soldiers song? 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

This is why the European Super League protests made me laugh.

Get back to me when you've had the worst owners in football for a decade. They've literally killed the club.

Yeah the “top 6” fans spat their dummies out over their respective owners (some have been great for their clubs) having 2 days of nonsense. Try it for 11 bastard years causing irreparable damage. 

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Yeah the “top 6” fans spat their dummies out over their respective owners (some have been great for their clubs) having 2 days of nonsense. Try it for 11 bastard years causing irreparable damage. 

Oh, the damage can be repaired... it will just take the sacking of the Loons from Pune, the re-instatement of a decent and Rovers-passionate Board, the appointment of a manager who actually gets what it means to run a professional football club that means something special in it's community and the recruitment of a set of players who give their all for Arte et Labore, week in, week out.

Summat, and nothing really 😉

• Like 1

Is he staying? Is he going? Media suggest he will stay, some on here convinced he will be gone at season end. I was one of those but now I'm not so sure. If he isn't gone within the first week after the last game I'm resigning myself to another shit show and relegation next season. I think I should probably take a sabbatical from here as just seeing his name is winding me up at the moment. 

• Like 8

I made my prediction a while back, he'll walk at some point next season if the poor form continues and the crowd turns.

That's where the smart money is but until then he'll carry on like he's gods gift to BRFC.

7 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Hold on...mercer and mani said he was off...they have inside knowledge mate...

'Seems he's saved his job for now with a few good wins plus Vs are busy with the pandemic in India'

It's all to easy to go one way or the other based on assumption.  Nixon makes a living doing that.  In reality it's probably not there to lose only to walk away from, i'm sure some stuff gets drip fed out just to pacify fans and press. Get them to back off a bit whilst you get a few wins to completely spin it on its head.

That's exactly what is happening now, bought a bit of time then created another illusion of turning it all around. He'll be in full good old Blackburn Rovers big historic club, should be in the Prem, overdrive again soon. Owners want us back there and i want to deliver it blah blah.

I'm considering buying a season ticket elsewhere if he stays as it's a shocking choice. I don't want to see him or hear him anymore, he's a joke of a football manager. He will waste every penny of the Armstrong sale on useless players and we will be in yet another relegation battle. My love of a game I have been heavily involved in playing and watching has been destroyed by the shannigans that have descended upon rovers since these charlatan owners bought us.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

I'm considering buying a season ticket elsewhere if he stays as it's a shocking choice. I don't want to see him or hear him anymore, he's a joke of a football manager. He will waste every penny of the Armstrong sale on useless players and we will be in yet another relegation battle. My love of a game I have been heavily involved in playing and watching has been destroyed by the shannigans that have descended upon rovers since these charlatan owners bought us.

You lost me with your first sentence.

• Like 9

Having thought about it I’ve missed football massively, I live in Urmston now. So Mowbray staying won’t have an impact on me renewing, I’ve got two young kids if I stop going and don’t take them. Their loyalties will get hoovered up by one of the Manchester teams who have a presence in the local schools.  If Mowbrays there come august we will be at Ewood as well

Edited by PeteJD13
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

Having thought about it I’ve missed football massively, I live in Urmston now. So Mowbray staying won’t have an impact on me renewing, I’ve got two young kids if I stop going and don’t take them. Their loyalties will get hoovered up by one of the Manchester teams who have a presence in the local schools.  If Mowbrays there come august we will be there as well

I’m calling Childline 😉

• Like 2

I typically find myself a 15-20 game a season man, some home some away which just works for me. Frankly the hierarchy at the club does not deserve the level of commitment a season ticket entails. It hasn't for a long time. It won't for a long time. Mowbray is a pressing issue and desperately needs to go. But Mowbray or no Mowbray the hierarchy is still rotten and clueless and will be for a long time. I wouldn't judge anybody either way if they wanted to get a season ticket or not.

• Like 4