BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

41 minutes ago, booth said:

When Nyambe went off I'd have brought Pike on and kept the same shape.

Rothwell, I'd have brought Edun on.

Butterworth for Gallagher, Khadra for Dolan.

If you think bringing Poveda on was right then you need to see an optician.

Pike would never have got from Fylde in time.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Chaddy, did you see the game? Because evidently the whole signing of Poveda was wrong let alone bringing him on

Is that a serious question? 

Maybe check Huddersfield match thread where I posting during the game.

Far too early to writing off signings imo

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Is that a serious question? 

Maybe check Huddersfield match thread where I posting during the game.

Far too early to writing off signings imo

Why do you have to be contrary all the time? Anyone could see he was totally off in terms of application, technique, speed, attitude.  99% think he was dreadful and shouldn't be here, but always 1% is you.  

Its a strange game of one-upmanship where you pray he comes good so you can gloat.  Loads of times....

Note: I know I'm on ignore but I still feel the urge.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, matt83 said:

If he is going to India let’s hope he has to self isolate for a couple of weeks both ends. If there’s any crumb of comfort to back to back defeats it is at least he won’t swagger into Pune like he’s cock of the walk.

There is a strong chance he will come back with a new contract.

Ability to do the job, is not a pre requisite with these owners. In fact, you are likely to be given the thumbs up, if they like you and you have a likeable wife. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, lraC said:

There is a strong chance he will come back with a new contract.

Ability to do the job, is not a pre requisite with these owners. In fact, you are likely to be given the thumbs up, if they like you and you have a likeable wife. 

Well if Mrs Desai has a sweet tooth her famous lemon drizzle cake could very well sink Blackburn Rovers Football Club. 

• Like 3

Who says he is going to India? 

I bet he'd love that opportunity but number 1 on the list would be nailing down his position and by extension his cronies.

Waggott is probably starting to sweat on the situation.

There's no doubt in my mind that the minute he gets direct access to the clowns in Pune he will secure his future for another couple of years.

Him and Waggott already have the excuse book for their reading and sadly, as so many of our fans have, the owners will swallow it.

Sadly for us him getting to India and getting a new deal might also be the only way the owners allow any cash to be spent. If he's going or being replaced by an outsider next summer they won't want to trust him with cash until he's knelt at their feet. 

8 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Who says he is going to India? 

I bet he'd love that opportunity but number 1 on the list would be nailing down his position and by extension his cronies.

Waggott is probably starting to sweat on the situation.

There's no doubt in my mind that the minute he gets direct access to the clowns in Pune he will secure his future for another couple of years.

Him and Waggott already have the excuse book for their reading and sadly, as so many of our fans have, the owners will swallow it.

Sadly for us him getting to India and getting a new deal might also be the only way the owners allow any cash to be spent. If he's going or being replaced by an outsider next summer they won't want to trust him with cash until he's knelt at their feet. 

Wasn’t the word that waggot wanted rid because TM fell out with him? Or something like that.

It may explain our half decent start to the season (and before anyone says it 4 wins in 11 isn’t anything special for a manager that’s been here seemingly forever).

Utter debacle today. Yes we have been a little unlucky with injuries, but his tactics and subs have cost us against luton, huddersfield and now blackpool. 

This promising squad is being utterly misused by this pelican. Get him gone

• Like 6

12 hours ago, LDRover said:

Not according to the Facebook massive. One bloke on there wants him on a lifetime contract and says we're very lucky to have him.

I really do despair.

I’ve noticed they are usually young lads who were too young to remember when Rovers were in the PL.

This is normal to them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I believe Mowbray will be off to India this week. Probably on his way already with Waggott. 

can`t see mowbray going to india,it means you have to isolate when you get there and isolate when you come back,surely we can still do video conferences from ewood,or has the budget been shredded so much that he can now only communicate by telegram or pigeon