BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

I hope the penny drops for all this Mowbro's that he'll never be able to organise a defence, manage a team for a full 90 mins or stop playing players out of position. He'll do f*** all with any team, look at his history. Poor defending, odd formations and team selections. It happens everywhere he goes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. E said:

People sounding hopeful here but I don't see a hope in hell. If Venkys were capable of experiencing shame Mowbray would have gone a long time ago. To them it's just a score, a statistic they'll read about in the morning, and won't make the slightest ripple in their day.

They'll not even read about it.

His comments are Keane like.denial of the facts infront of him. Refusal to accept responsibility. Trying to convince everyone they have not witnessed what they have. Gaslighting.Clinging on to a post he is no longer fit to hold. I’m not really concerned if I’m criticised but this is Becoming Keane mark2. Mowbray is a delusional,manipulative liar.

Money or no money Venkies are absolutely appalling owners. Please sell us,put us into admin but for god sake just go and take all the wankers and the bad memories with you. 

• Like 6

I watched him tonight, he doesn't give a toss his position here built on a raft of excuses is so comfortable.

Only thing that gave me a bit of hope was Venus making a beeline to shake his hand the min the whistle went. Feint hope it was a 'the games up for us' type of handshake but nah, hearing what he's said afterwards.... he still doesn't give a toss. 

The brass neck on him is in Kean territory now beyond doubt. The guys a #### !

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

Going nowhere. I’m unsure how bad he has to be to get sacked or resign. No one boos because it’s become useless because no one listens. It’s sickening really he has very little shame and can’t even apologise. Never ever have I known a manager like him. Gutted

Is there another club as dysfunctional as this where the manager can do whatever he wants without reprisal?

Only one other bloke seemed to enjoy managing the club with complete freedom to do what he wanted, I won't mention his name.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Personal lows for me under this horrific shit show:

• Relegated to Third Tier.

• Lowest crowds at Ewood for 30+ years.

• Biggest hammering I have ever seen us take at Ewood Park.

This Circus show just keeps on a Rollin...

The first relegation, being beat at home to Wigan was a pretty big low and it feels like it never stopped getting lower. The Rat and Del Boy having Sky Sports in their pocket, Defeat to Burnley, Shelfy and co, Owen Coyle...

Anything else has been a momentary distraction.

• Like 3

Under Vs reign of terror we've broken several of the types of records you don't want to break.

I might be wrong but i think biggest winless run, biggest run of defeats, third tier for first time in 40 years and now biggest home defeat.

How many of those have been under this guys tenure ?

• Like 7