BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Uncle Jack

• 2 years later...

I never in my wildest dreams, thought that my home town team, who I have followed from our old Third Division days, as a schoolboy, would ever be champions of England in my lifetime. From the day I first set foot on Ewood Park, I fell in love with the club. 
I never met Jack, but he was one of our own and brought the wildest of dreams into a reality for many Rovers fans.

Rip big man, Rovers number one fan.

• Like 6

I still have to pinch myself to think about what he did for our club but also for the town and community. 

These days now that I’m a ‘Senior’ and don’t sing like I did from the 60’s onwards there is one song I never fail to sing and that is….

”One Jack Walker, there’s only Jack Walker”

Forever grateful to the Rovers number one fan of all time! 

• Like 5

Thank you Uncle Jack. We can look back on what you gave us with great pride.

There are tough times ahead but the memories you gave us keep us strong and give us hope that one day, we can see Rovers return to better times.

You turned your, and our dreams into a reality, and for that we will always be grateful.

RIP Rovers number one fan.

• Like 1

We're there size 10 bootprints all over the grave from where Waggott has attempted to trample all over Jack's legacy?

Thanks for everything Jack. Words can't express what you did for us.

Some of us will do our level best to try and prevent Messrs. Waggott, Mowbray and Venus from dismantling the wonderful infrastructure you left the Club

10 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

We're there size 10 bootprints all over the grave from where Waggott has attempted to trample all over Jack's legacy?

Thanks for everything Jack. Words can't express what you did for us.

Some of us will do our level best to try and prevent Messrs. Waggott, Mowbray and Venus from dismantling the wonderful infrastructure you left the Club

I know what you’re saying about the three stooges, but my anger is to Jack’s family for never being bothered about his legacy to the club and town. They just wanted their thirty pieces of silver. Fucking bunch of Judass’.

• Like 3