BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

11 minutes ago, philipl said:

At least he will be locked down in Melbourne and not allowed to cross the Victoria State Boundary so you will be relatively safe out there in Perth..

Just writing to the Western Australia state premier asking not to grant him a exception to cross the State Border ,as a security risk. We have done well in this part controlling one virus, we don't want another loose in the State :)

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Just writing to the Western Australia state premier asking not to grant him a exception to cross the State Border ,as a security risk. We have done well in this part controlling one virus, we don't want another loose in the State :)

A criminal going to Australia, who wudda thowt it.

????

• Like 7

Just looked up the MV coach who wants Kean , uhmm

Betting controversy[edit]

In December 2008, Brebner was fined A$5,000 and banned for four matches after betting on Victory to lose an AFC Champions League match against Chonburi. Brebner, who won under $550 in the bet, was not part of the squad. Craig Moore and Kevin Muscat were also fined after betting on matches not involving their own clubs.[15] Brebner had previously confessed to being a gambling addict, losing more than £100,000, and received professional help for his addiction.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Brebner

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

In December 2008, Brebner was fined A$5,000 and banned for four matches after betting on Victory to lose an AFC Champions League match against Chonburi. Brebner, who won under $550 in the bet, was not part of the squad. Craig Moore and Kevin Muscat were also fined after betting on matches not involving their own clubs.[15] Brebner had previously confessed to being a gambling addict, losing more than £100,000, and received professional help for his addiction.[9]

Now what a coincidence. Kean coming from Greece that is rife with match fixing allegations to work with a guy who got a ban. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

Now it all makes sense he must've watched the Spurs away game.

• Like 1

On 18/07/2020 at 14:40, Gav said:

Even now I couldn’t be in the same space as that ****  and not have a ‘word’.

I try not to hate, it’s wasted energy, but I hate that ****, with a passion.

This 

• Like 2

On 18/07/2020 at 09:40, Gav said:

Even now I couldn’t be in the same space as that ****  and not have a ‘word’.

I try not to hate, it’s wasted energy, but I hate that ****, with a passion.

Gav, rather than hate focus your energy on the positive that 8 years after he left Rovers - 2nd in the table at the time - he's not come within a country mile of becoming a manager, assistant, coach, or even ball boy at any English club. As every day goes by his chances of a return diminish even further. New blood comes through, old names retire, and contacts are lost.

That in itself should give you solace that the wider world of English football knows what his character is.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I find it hard to hate any manager tbh. I think every one who comes here does their best. Like anything in life sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Kean no different.

I think the protests were well-intentioned but misguided. It sowed discord among our fanbase at a time when there should’ve been a concerted effort to back t’Rovers. I certainly wouldn’t deny anyone their right to protest but ultimately what did it achieve? 

At least it’s all history now. 

Edited by nuttyrover

2 hours ago, nuttyrover said:

I find it hard to hate any manager tbh. I think every one who comes here does their best. Like anything in life sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Kean no different.

I think the protests were well-intentioned but misguided. It sowed discord among our fanbase at a time when there should’ve been a concerted effort to back t’Rovers. I certainly wouldn’t deny anyone their right to protest but ultimately what did it achieve? 

What have I just read?

• Like 9

9 hours ago, nuttyrover said:

Your entitled to your opinion but by christ talk about casting the line!

Please put your head back on...It was Venkys mismanagement and Kean the Charlatan who sowed discord amongst our fanbase...nothing more,nothing less.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 5

I have an old school mate that I'm still in contact with, a Blackburn lad and keen Rovers fan to boot, bloody good cricketer too, that has lived in Melbourne for years.

He was apoplectic when he discovered the cnut had been appointed to his new home town club and has written to the club chairman expressing his grave concerns. I messaged him yesterday and he's still waiting for a reply. I'll keep y'all posted if one is ever forthcoming.

Edited by darrenrover
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, nuttyrover said:

I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt, however your avatar suggests you should be old enough to know better. You are likely just taking the piss, but if you genuinely believe this, I suggest you have a listen to the 10 Years of Venky’s episode we put out with @glen9mullan

https://roversradio.airtime.pro/#

And just do a few google searches.

• Like 6