BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

33 minutes ago, nuttyrover said:

Is this a discussion forum or an echo chamber? Would be nice to know for future reference.

If you had been on here for the last ten years you would know better than to dig up a lot of emotive shit that WILL get a reaction.

If you continue to do this it will be assumed to be deliberate baiting.

There are lots of other things to fall out about, bringing up “an alternative view of Steve Kean” is not necessary nor welcome.

• Like 7

On 22/12/2020 at 08:35, JBiz said:

There are a lot of conspiracy theories but I tend to ignore them and just go off what I know is fact.

1. Should’ve never been give the job. It only happened because links to advisor of owner https://thesetpieces.com/latest-posts/steve-kean-ex-blackburn-bosss-clucking-nightmare-allardyces-replacement/

2. He instantly got rid of leaders in the club like Nelson - here’s more examples of “damning” actions https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/steve-kean-20-damning-quotes-823871

3. Pundits and managers criticised fans https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16284988

4. Drunk driving and slagging off old manager on film https://consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=3_cc-session_b60770da-8eee-4a82-a844-0f83b6071ea1

Now that’s just 4 examples of actual stuff that went on. Funnily enough to some extent I agree - I never thought protesting should’ve happened in the ground like it did.

But I can fully understand why. My response at the time was to miss around 50% of my season tickets games because I simply couldn’t face what SK and the “advisors” had done to the club in 6 months

Good to see the quotes from thenodrog in point 2

Sorry to bump this thread but I watched the David Dunn Undr the cosh podcast yesterday and had to wonder why there was no mention of K**n on there.

Plenty on Venkys and other managers from his playing career but nothing on Uncle Fester.

Bound by NDAs or getting 'real'?

• 2 months later...

I see that weasel features K*an Is wasting no time on stamping his authority on dragging Melbourne Victory to the depths of despair. Their latest result, a 6-0 drubbing by rivals Melbourne City. 

You have to hand it to him, at least he’s been consistent throughout his career. Consistently shite, that is.

Edited by Riversider28
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Riversider28 said:

I see that weasel features K*an Is wasting no time and stamping his authority on dragging Melbourne Victory to the depths of despair. Their latest result, a 6-0 drubbing by rivals Melbourne City. 

You have to hand it to him, at least he’s been consistent throughout his career. Consistently shite, that is.

Brebner and Kean - the dream team in certain circles (mainly Asian betting syndicates 🙂 )

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Riversider28 said:

I see that weasel features K*an Is wasting no time on stamping his authority on dragging Melbourne Victory to the depths of despair. Their latest result, a 6-0 drubbing by rivals Melbourne City. 

Just to tag on, it was their worst ever defeat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/aleague-news-melbourne-victory-vs-melbourne-city-scores-results-highlights-video/news-story/be478d3f01cf2d7b89f02146c39c5dc1

Whats the scummers role at the club? 

47 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

His usually role, robbing and lying Bastard!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Assistant Manager, or as they are referred to over here assistant coach.

Before covid was looking to head out to Melbourne for the ashes. If that’s on will definitely look at take in a Melbourne victory game perhaps seated near the home dugout.

10,000 miles away and 10 years on and still got the appetite to abuse that bald porcine cretin. 

Never forgive never forget. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Never had a sniff of a coaching job back in the UK in a decade, so says it all how toxic he must be, and that’s saying something in this immoral industry.

Yet, he made a fortune from us after being a mere cone and bib man , then a tax free job in oil rich Brunei, now a no doubt lovely lifestyle in Melbourne.

Where did it all go wrong, ay?

• Like 1

On 22/04/2021 at 11:18, RV Blue said:

The irony of this thread is that we’re now in the exact same position as we were before Kean Out Day, what have we done to deserve this last 10+ years?

Only Glenn Hoddle knows...There is a rumour that lots of war criminals and villains from history all happened to be reincarnated and born into new lives, as Blackburn Rovers fans. Trouble is, none of us even knew-apart from Hoddle...

What a truly awful decade....Everything and I mean everything comes down to the ownership, no matter how hard some try to find excuses and free passes for them...

Badly advised/trusted the wrong people (again..and again?)

Give me f*** strength!

Edited by Leonard Venkhater
  • Like 6

On 23/04/2021 at 12:39, Leonard Venkhater said:

What a truly awful decade....Everything and I mean everything comes down to the ownership, no matter how hard some try to find excuses and free passes for them...

I think this image fully emphases what an awful decade it's been. Rovers v Burnley league finishes since Venky's got involved. This season uses the current league positions.

leaguepos.jpg