BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

33 minutes ago, Stuart said:

That kind of attitude is just what we need. Part of me thinks he has too much baggage but then we had Diouf and Savage and they both became fan favourites.

Not accepting failure and demanding the best is exactly what our rabble need. This idea of trying hard, turning up and competing is loser-code for defeat is acceptable... sometimes. In professional sport, it’s never acceptable.

I agree but he has a spell as Kirkham Open Prison manager to come shortly

10 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

I hope that Preston have a good drainage system as the amount of rain that has fallen since this afternoon and there is a yellow warning for heavuyrain through the night and for most of the day tomorrow,.

PNE had drainage, running hot and cold water and flushing toilets fitted about 2 years ago so all should be fine.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

I hope that Preston have a good drainage system as the amount of rain that has fallen since this afternoon and there is a yellow warning for heavuyrain through the night and for most of the day tomorrow,.

I have a new water feature in my garden. A pond where there wasn’t one last night.

• Like 2

• Backroom

Not feeling optimistic but hoping we turn up and batter them just to shut up their arrogant fans.

Worked in Preston for 10 years from 2001-2010 and never sensed any sort of rivalry I had no idea how strongly some of them felt, maybe I just never had the energy to bother 

Even when Jansen got us promoted there it seemed relatively friendly 

11 hours ago, JHRover said:

I think he was on the squad photo. At least he was in the background on photoshoot day. 

Apparently he's still using the Brockhall facilities to rehabilitate after an injury which has kept him out of action for 2 years. 

Something of a cover up operation going on. Sharpe let it slip in the summer that he was being given a new 6 month deal suggesting that we would be paying him to use our facilities out of some sort of sympathy towards him. When interrogated further on that the response has just been a vague 'he's still there's but no information on his contract status.

Some record we have at giving contracts.out to non contributors.

Think clubs have to rehabilitate injured long term players even after contract expiry. May just be a way of legally doing it ie his injury and rehab being six months

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I listened live and enjoyed it, you came across well.

Mind you so did Joey Barton in his interview, real manager talk.

Thank you...interestingly Tommy said that JB’s role model is Sean Dyche & that he organises training & drills based on what he learned at Burnley from Dyche

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

The team I think Mowbray will pick today

Walton

Nyambe Tosin Williams Bell

Travis Evans

Bennett         Dack       Rothwell

Graham

Possibly but Downing instead of Bell. Bell is at least a goal start for PNE

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

The team I think Mowbray will pick today

Walton

Nyambe Tosin Williams Bell

Travis Evans

Bennett         Dack       Rothwell

Graham

Do you think he'll move Bennett to right wing? I think he'll just drop Nyambe.

• Like 1

No idea where its come from but I've been hit with a late bit of optimism. 

We can't be THAT bad as we were on Wednesday again surely?

I've got a feeling Downing is gonna bang one in late on and we'll win 2-1.

Well we can live in hope can't we sod it

51 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

No idea where its come from but I've been hit with a late bit of optimism. 

We can't be THAT bad as we were on Wednesday again surely?

I've got a feeling Downing is gonna bang one in late on and we'll win 2-1.

Well we can live in hope can't we sod it

We'll either get stuffed like Thanksgiving turkey or Mowbray will get a jammy result to buy himself more time.

I'd like to think Mowbray's comments were to lull nob end into a false sense of security. Then I saw the team sheet with Bennett in goal and Nyambe playing as a loan striker......

Joking aside, fuck Mowbray, play with some pride Rovers.

COYB!!!

Edited by darrenrover

Just now, darrenrover said:

I'd like to think Mowbray's comments were to lull nob end into a false sense of security. Then I saw the team sheet with Bennett in goal and Nyambe playing as a loan striker......

Joking aside, fuck Mowbray, play with some pride Rovers.

COYB!!!

He won't trust Nyambe to play 3 games in a row. Gladwin will get the nod to lead the line.