BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom

I’m fine enough with Bennett in midfield, a swashbuckling performance like he had against Shrewsbury will be good for us, less fine with it being alongside Evans with Travis dropping out.

With 17 pages of discussion id love to know if anyone actually picked that team, every week it’s the same with an odd curveball in there 

• Moderation Lead
Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

My shock at seeing Bennett Weaseled into any spot he can find

I’ve just come to terms with the fact that he plays whatever happens. 

He works hard, but Mowbray simply won’t drop him. It’s ludicrous.

• Backroom
Just now, Amo said:

Aye, I'm sure Joe will get hung out to dry as per usual.

"Joe has to take the blame for today's 4-3 defeat I'm afraid. He may have scored all three goals, cleared two off the line and run the most yards on the pitch, but the lad needs to think about his positional play and his team game."

• Like 6

Just now, K-Hod said:

Evans starting. Sound.

Just knew he would.

That’s one of the worst teams he could have fielded. Rothwell lined up to fail, especially with Bell behind him.

There could be a few scapegoats made after today’s game. But not Bennett or Armstrong of course.

Only hope is that Preston have a bad day.

• Like 1

The thing is with a tombola every now and then you pull out a good prize.  Tony's been winging it for a good while now so lets hope the prize gods shine on his sorry ass today.

Then he can spend the next month referring back to it as we revert to type !

Come on Rovers.

Edited by tomphil

I’ve been tolerant of Mowbray but I’d rather see the entire bench start the game than those ahead of them. Looks like the plan is backs to the wall and hope one of those three players with pace can get breakaways.

Gallagher is turning out to be a far bigger catastrophe than Brereton imo. At least Ben a) wasn’t starting ahead of Graham and b) when on the field was having goals disallowed and missing sitters. Gallagher hasn’t looked remotely like scoring once.

I feel sorry for those travelling (I've got better things to do!)

I always want Rovers to win BUT...

This might be a game where if we're going to lose, I wouldn't cry if Preston hammer us and it would get this "Mowbray Out" train up to speed in the terraces.

Big loss and I fucking hope the fans give him the shit he deserves

"We might get beat and they might be better than us!" Fuck off Tony.

• Like 1

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Can't argue with the decision to drop Bradley Johnson. He's been absolutely rubbish since the Luton game.

Yeh he's been poor for a while now after a promising start to life here.

But Travis...I see Mowbray continues his policy that if a young player has one bad game they're dropped. Captain Fantastic can do whatever the fuck he likes though as long as he works hard. TBH, I don't particularly mind seeing him in CM with other current options. It's probably his best position. But it should have been Travis alongside him.

Gallagher again? He was awful in the last game and has been all-round awful in too many games lately, and hasn't offered a real goal threat all season. You might think you need to play him Tony, to justify that you're not utter horseshit in the transfer market with strikers, but it isn't helping.

TM better get a result today or he's going to be in trouble with the fans (not just the ones on here).

• Like 2