BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Irony is that we now expect this to happen. it has happened too many times under the tenure of TM. I just knew that we would at least concede and that once that happened, there was more chance of us losing than winning.

Go in at half time 0-2 up and somehow he manages to voodoo the team into putting a complete opposite performance. 

We are going down quicker than Olivia Atwood here.

Tony pack up and go

Take your chumps with you

Hughton or Hughes get yourself to Ewood and start rebuilding.

I fully expect Mowbray to resign tonight. Not coming over to the fans at the end says it all.

Spineless Cowardly bottler.

Edited by Wegerleswiggle
  • Like 1

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

I first called for Mowbray to go after the Leeds away game last season as I felt that the same old failings were stopping us from progressing and that he wasn't capable of addressing them. Now 10 months on those same old failings are still happening despite him having had 2 transfer windows to address them but now they are seeing us go backwards and if something doesn't happen soon then we will find ourselves in a relegation battle.

I wanted him gone as soon as we got promoted back to this league, I knew this would happen, he is simply not a good manager at this level, one good season with

WBA, is about the only good thing on his CV, let's be honest our performances in League 1 were hardly anything to write home about. particularly at home, when

you consider we had by far the biggest budget in that league.

If the fellow has any decency he will walk by Monday.

• Like 4

You don't see any manager resign these days do you... Fucker is just wasting everyone's time now as far as I'm concerned. If he's as decent a guy as everyone says and genuinely cares about the club then he should so the decent thing and step down. Go out with some dignity FFS Tony. 

• Like 2

Just now, CD_93 said:

Mowbray not going over to the fans is the biggest sign of all to me that he’s done.

Nah he's just no bottle his team is a reflection of that Tony doesn't want anything to shake him out of his comfort zone so him getting any stick off fans is too risky to be seen in India.

Tell you one thing though i couldn't see him putting up with much pelters if he did get it.

Just now, Neal said:

You don't see any manager resign these days do you... Fucker is just wasting everyone's time now as far as I'm concerned. If he's as decent a guy as everyone says and genuinely cares about the club then he should so the decent thing and step down. Go out with some dignity FFS Tony. 

Perhaps he should do what the players do.... bottle it and give up 

Just now, Husky said:

Seems like the whole squad could do with a kick up the ass by a 'bully boy'. 

You know what you're gonna get with Bellamy. He would fire them lads up so they played for 95 minutes. Would probably be great for Armstrong, Rothwell and Chapman too.

Bring in Bobby Mimms and a proper defensive coach too.

• Like 1

Forget the score for a second but the difference and quality between the managers post match press conferences on Radio Lancs (Preston) says it all.

Don't get me wrong Alex Neil can say those things after winning and probably was too impressive that way etc but Mowbrays interview was just bitter. 

What I'd give for a manager with a bit of charisma who can actually inspire a team.

• Backroom
Just now, perthblue02 said:

Accidently left ifollow running, now showing TM being interviewed live/unedited (no sound) does not look like a man under pressure

At any normal club he'd be finished, but at a club where he's allowed to appoint his mates in high positions and answers to absent owners who probably only check the table once every six months (or whenever Suhail can be bothered to let them know what's going on) he's laughing. 

• Like 1

W

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Forget the score for a second but the difference and quality between the managers post match press conferences on Radio Lancs (Preston) says it all.

Don't get me wrong Alex Neil can say those things after winning and probably was too impressive that way etc but Mowbrays interview was just bitter. 

What I'd give for a manager with a bit of charisma who can actually inspire a team.

What did TM say?

Mowbray is toast. Hes just not able to keep up with any manager who had a bit about him tactically. 

Today was especially pathetic, Neil made the changes whilst Tony sat like a plank hoping we could somehow hold out. It doesn't work like that. 

I knew we we weren't going to win after going 2-0 up and I also knew we wouldn't score a third. We caught them by surprise, had a 2 goal head start and we all still knew we would lose. The players did too. 

I'm not going to question mowbrays character. I think that is low and unnecessary,  but he needs to be sacked. Now if this drags on like the Kean saga.....

The season isnt over if we just make the right appointment here. 

Bad feeling it's going to drag though. 

• Like 1

Just now, toogs said:

A manager with no plan B. 

Decent first half but did nothing to address the obvious problems 2nd. 

it was all so predictable. 

He needs potting asap

No plan B ??? What’s plan A ? Yet to see anything that tells me this man has any tactical awareness... an utter dinosaur..and , sadly, he’s our dinosaur 

• Like 1

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Accidently left ifollow running, now showing TM being interviewed looks like they  are editing (no sound) does not look like a man under pressure

He took a rather long time to come out for interview...normally a lot sooner isn't it?