BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

If you could have any 3 Championship players

3 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

Certainly not that benrama or however it’s spelt. He was rubbish against us the other night and when he wasn’t shooting into the Darren End seats he was either moaning and shaking his head or sticking his hands into Travis’s face. 

He was poor in that game but a lot of that was down to us being in his face. Generally though, he is a top player at this level. 

Brentford slapped a 30 million asking price on him during the summer.

Edited by JacknOry

12 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

Certainly not that benrama or however it’s spelt. He was rubbish against us the other night and when he wasn’t shooting into the Darren End seats he was either moaning and shaking his head or sticking his hands into Travis’s face. 

Or bending a sublime free kick onto an upright. I think you may well eat those words, he will play in a top division in Europe next season or the one after - guaranteed.

Those saying Cairney can I just ask is that at the expense of Dack because I can't see how both would play?

I'd have Mitrovic definitely along with Raya. Struggling to come up with a definite third.

Surprised that not everyone has gone for a keeper as Walton is so criticised on here.