BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Who would we like to get in the FA cup draw?

Always the worst type of early cup draw, for me. Away, to a team at the same level. At least with higher level teams you get to test yourselves a bit, even though you're probably going out.

The best early draws are at home to lower league teams, preferably poor ones. Best chance of progression, although the opportunity to risk that chance a bit to see what the youth players can do.

Obviously the Dingles got exactly that kind of result.

• Like 1

On 02/12/2019 at 13:51, Hank Moody said:

probably the way they are playing Man Utd. Giant killing on the cards. 

I doubt Leeds fans will call it a giant killing if they beat Arsenal. This is Blackburn Rovers not Boston.

Edited by Vinjay17

On 03/12/2019 at 09:09, MCMC1875 said:

Cannot agree. Birmingham was a big stronghold of the temperance movement and there are big swathes of the city with hardly any pubs. Those breweries that serve the city are hardly top class.

That's why the sensible drinker ignores the big brewers. There are plenty of independents. The Indian brewery marries great craft beer with great Indian Street food.

There's still a chance this game might be picked up by International TV believe it or not.

Last season only 10 of the 32 third round games were played on the Saturday at 3pm.

I remember our game at Newcastle, the club announced it was a 3pm kick off, only to announce it was 530pm a few hours later.

Games like Sheff Wed/Luton, WBA/Wigan, Milwall/Hull & Preston/Doncaster were all moved to cater for the international audience last season! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

There's still a chance this game might be picked up by International TV believe it or not.

Last season only 10 of the 32 third round games were played on the Saturday at 3pm.

I remember our game at Newcastle, the club announced it was a 3pm kick off, only to announce it was 530pm a few hours later.

Games like Sheff Wed/Luton, WBA/Wigan, Milwall/Hull & Preston/Doncaster were all moved to cater for the international audience last season! 

Bang on.

12.31 KO on the Saturday 

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/december/fa-cup-tie-confirmed/

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

For mental health awareness, I believe... 

If there is to be a replay at Ewood, why is the kick-off time not 7:46?

Is there no mental health awareness in Blackburn? Perhaps the NHS couldn't cope if there was, hey?  ?

• Like 2