BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (A) - Bradley Dack's Christmas Break

35 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

OK trying to calm down.

Johnson should be more than capable of playing the Evans role of late. Just as long as he is match fit. / alert.

Bell instead of Downing is a sackable offence. 

I agree that Bell doesn’t fill me with confidence but Downing can’t play all the time. 

You need to work on your calming exercises. 

17 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Without doubt, the worst side we have fielded this season.

Players out of position, players not good enough. Our left hand side is the stuff of nightmares. Right hand side isn’t much better.

Surely must be some kind of message to Venkys for January. It’s like not winning/performing on Wednesday means that the “fans choice” team wasn’t up to it and he knows best.

Just when we dared to think that he had learned from previous mistakes. I’m not buying tiredness either, not for 6 players. Dack being suspended and it being a “top 6 side” has given him an excuse to mess with things instead of sticking with what works and using one, maybe two, changes in personnel in a system that worked.

If we lose today it’s ALL on Mowbray. Here’s hoping we nick it 1-0 but I can’t see it. February may well come early this season.

:rolleyes:

If we lose it’s always “ALL on Mowbray” according to you but if we win it’s somehow lucky or somehow miraculously down to your opinion being psychically transmitted into TM’s brain. Change the record please.

The notion that the team which won4 in a row was the “fan’s choice” and that TM is purposefully going against that to send a message is laughable. 

• Like 6