BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dunn joins (Blackpool) (Barrow) Fleetwood

21 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So they're flying or first class training it to games and rovers are bussing it? I find that hard to believe 

Believe whatever you want but it's true. (The Barrow bit at least, I don't know for sure about Rovers these days. They were doing a combination of first class rail/bus most of the time and flying on occasions) 

I've not been to a game live for a while BigDog, home or away, so I don't tend to find out much. Know what I mean pal? 😉 Covid-19, Tier 3; it's all a bit of a bummer for us that normally go both home and away but keeping safe has to be the main priority.

Edited by darrenrover

Sorry to read that Dunn has lost his job.

Barrow are slipping dangerously and first Scunthorpe started rescuing themselves and now Southend are stirring so it was getting difficult to see Barrow not getting relegated.

The ownership has obviously acted decisively after another inept defensive display.

6 hours ago, philipl said:

Sorry to read that Dunn has lost his job.

Barrow are slipping dangerously and first Scunthorpe started rescuing themselves and now Southend are stirring so it was getting difficult to see Barrow not getting relegated.

The ownership has obviously acted decisively after another inept defensive display.

It was a strange appointment in my opinion. First season back in the league, I'd have gone for someone with more experience at the lower levels.

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Dunn joins (Blackpool) (Barrow) Fleetwood