Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would offer an insight into the School Meal Voucher scheme being used to provide vouchers to those parents and children that need it desperately.  The scheme is provided by Edenred a co

This sermon is brought to you by the Daily Mail. Victim-blaming repugnant nonsense. 

You need to completely change your perspective. Do you think they don’t realise how dangerous is?  They don’t have other options. Of course it’s dangerous but the alternative, for most, is l

Posted Images

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Starmer offered to help with the Shadow Education Secretary three weeks ago but was ignored. He has proof in a letter that didn't even merit the courtesy of a reply. And to reiterate PMQ's is not the forum for an opposition leading to be asked questions.

 

Well he did reply by using modern device called a Mobile Phone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Right to answer the question from several different posters. PM Johnson has said that it is safe for schools to return. But Starmer wont say anything and wouldnt answer the question. Just like the Brexit 1 year extension that the Lib Dem has purpose. 

Yes Johnson didnt answer about council funding and Lancashire council leader comments. Yes they given extra funding to councils around the UK. 

 

And why does starmer need to answer the question? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well he did reply by using modern device called a Mobile Phone. 

Now you're using Johnsons lines too. Starmer said he hadn't spoken to him for some time. I know who I believe but your Boris blind spot will be the opposite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arbitro said:

Starmer offered to help with the Shadow Education Secretary three weeks ago but was ignored. He has proof in a letter that didn't even merit the courtesy of a reply. And to reiterate PMQ's is not the forum for an opposition leading to be asked questions.

 

 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well he did reply by using modern device called a Mobile Phone. 

 

7 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Now you're using Johnsons lines too. Starmer said he hadn't spoken to him for some time. I know who I believe but your Boris blind spot will be the opposite. 

Question @chaddyrovers why do you think Johnson is telling the truth and not Starmer on this. 

One account is backed up by hard evidence, the other has no evidence/proof. One story is corroborated by unions and teachers saying they aren't being consulted. One has a history of lying whereas the other doesn't. Who seems more likely to be telling the truth here. 

Again your Tory bias is letting you down. Objectively, rationally the likelihood of the true version of events is not favourable to Boris, yet you ignore all of this evidence, circumstantial and hard proof in favour of championing him. Do you not see how this approach lacks credibility. 

Let's say me and arbitro were having a debate about Arbitro helping about a joint house we were building. Arbitro has a letter he sent to me from a number of weeks ago saying he wants to plan the renovations together but has no reply. The builders also publically have said in the papers they aren't being consulted on the renovations. You know i was sacked from a previous job for lying and recently in court on another housing project I was involved in the court ruled I had lied. Arbitro has no such blemishes on his record. I say that I called Arbitro and spoke to him about the housing renovations. Which one of us would you believe and why? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue blood said:

 

 

Question @chaddyrovers why do you think Johnson is telling the truth and not Starmer on this. 

One account is backed up by hard evidence, the other has no evidence/proof. One story is corroborated by unions and teachers saying they aren't being consulted. One has a history of lying whereas the other doesn't. Who seems more likely to be telling the truth here. 

Again your Tory bias is letting you down. Objectively, rationally the likelihood of the true version of events is not favourable to Boris, yet you ignore all of this evidence, circumstantial and hard proof in favour of championing him. Do you not see how this approach lacks credibility. 

Let's say me and arbitro were having a debate about Arbitro helping about a joint house we were building. Arbitro has a letter he sent to me from a number of weeks ago saying he wants to plan the renovations together but has no reply. The builders also publically have said in the papers they aren't being consulted on the renovations. You know i was sacked from a previous job for lying and recently in court on another housing project I was involved in the court ruled I had lied. Arbitro has no such blemishes on his record. I say that I called Arbitro and spoke to him about the housing renovations. Which one of us would you believe and why? 

 

I think (using modern parlace) it's a BORmance ???.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestions for the name of Johnson's rebranded new personal aircraft: Hair Force One?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53082294

And surely it should be red with £350m for the NHS on the side?

Boris Johnson, the man who preferred to paint a plane than help the homeless, or those In need.

How lucky are we to have him as our leader. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

But Starmer wont answer the question are Schools are safe to return? Wonder why ?

If he had access to the same information as Government Ministers he would be able to form an opinion.

I aqree with you though that he should have that level of access

As the new resident of Number Ten.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Suggestions for the name of Johnson's rebranded new personal aircraft: Hair Force One?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53082294

And surely it should be red with £350m for the NHS on the side?

Boris Johnson, the man who preferred to paint a plane than help the homeless, or those In need.

How lucky are we to have him as our leader. 

Take back the dole...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Not real money though is it? Or is it? I never understand how it works

Me neither. If its not real money why do we have to pay it back? Whose debt is it?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 47er said:

He really is a twerp ....... how he is a government minister beats me.

https://www.indy100.com/article/dominic-raab-acting-pm-quotes-boris-johnson-coronavirus-9452561

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Marcus Rashford  has come under attack on social media from right-wing Manchester United fans who are spewing vitriol and saying they'll never support the club again.

Don't they know that the greatest manager in the club's history is a confirmed socialist?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.