15 hours ago, Husky said:

Labour are finished. A spent force.

The Conservative party will walk the next 2 elections at least.

Now that's a frightening thought. Imagine how complacent and incompetent that last Tory government would be after the current decline from Cameron to May to Johnson. We'd be led by a cabinet consisting of Sir Michael Upskirt, Jim Davidson, Mark Francois and led by Wiggy Fabricant by the time of the 3rd election. 

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would offer an insight into the School Meal Voucher scheme being used to provide vouchers to those parents and children that need it desperately.  The scheme is provided by Edenred a co

This sermon is brought to you by the Daily Mail. Victim-blaming repugnant nonsense. 

You need to completely change your perspective. Do you think they don’t realise how dangerous is?  They don’t have other options. Of course it’s dangerous but the alternative, for most, is l

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, only2garners said:

It's changed arbitro - it wasn't at 9am but it is now.

I saw that but it was irritating that the Daily Fail was speculating last night, most likely with an ulterior motive.

Same piece in The Times on Saturday. Andrew Mitchell says Tory backbenchers are "sulphurous"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/andrew-mitchell-an-odour-of-disrespect-is-wafting-across-the-road-from-10-downing-st-vcr5qh5kt

Tories hierachy is ruthless.....if they think Johnson will lose the next election they'll get rid of him. 

Edited by jim mk2
4 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Same piece in The Times on Saturday. Andrew Mitchell says Tory backbenchers are "sulphurous"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/andrew-mitchell-an-odour-of-disrespect-is-wafting-across-the-road-from-10-downing-st-vcr5qh5kt

Tories hierachy is ruthless.....if they think Johnson will lose the next election they'll get rid of him. 

Johnson is lucky that the rest of the gang are equally incompetent,

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

But the Daily Mail clearly knew something we didnt or was in public domain at that time. 

No Chaddy they guessed. When that report was filed nobody knew but lots of people were making assumptions. All that was known was that the arrested man was Libyan and the terrorist story was based on that.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

No Chaddy they guessed. When that report was filed nobody knew but lots of people were making assumptions. All that was known was that the arrested man was Libyan and the terrorist story was based on that.

Random murders of people unknown to the murderer, murderer of Lybyan origin.

To be fair only 2 possible assumptions to be made-----terrorism or mental illness.

Or could be both I suppose.

9 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I can see Priti 'Mossad' Patel being touted as the hard nosed ruthless Poundland Thatcher if serious moves were made to remove Cummings.

Sorry, remove Johnson.

Nah. She's already way above her ability level. The likely successor would be Gove imo.

An even bigger liar than Johnson but more intelligent and better organisational skills. (not saying much there mind).

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Well we dont know whether they some inside info from police or not. We dont know. But they were right tho werent they? 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Well we dont know whether they some inside info from police or not. We dont know. But they were right tho werent they? 

And they're right about Johnson Chaddy.

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

They were right but I believe based on an assumption. But in that particular newspaper's case usually 2+2=5.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I'm not sure the " Mail " was right. It looks to me like he was a lone psycho knife man who happened to come here from Libya. I haven't heard he was working in conjunction with any other known terrorist groups.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

They could had inside info from the police but we wouldnt know this would we? 

I could be wrong but I don't think you were championing newspapers' extra insight and validity of knowledge regarding the Cummings fiasco... 

Then there's the school of thought that the Mail has something of an agenda. 

3 hours ago, Blue blood said:

I could be wrong but I don't think you were championing newspapers' extra insight and validity of knowledge regarding the Cummings fiasco... 

Then there's the school of thought that the Mail has something of an agenda. 

Back to the Cummings affair. Havent we move on from this? 

Those papers who reported Cummings was in Durham on 19th April from a source who then actually said he lied about seeing him. So much for checking the story out. 

Here the story about the witness who lied about seeing Cummings on 19th April. 

https://mol.im/a/8372911

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'm not sure the " Mail " was right. It looks to me like he was a lone psycho knife man who happened to come here from Libya. I haven't heard he was working in conjunction with any other known terrorist groups.

He does appear to be a man who suffered mental health issues over the years from reports. But from reports He wanted to join ISIS and he was on MI5 watchlist aswell. 

No one has said he was working in conjunction with any other known terrorist groups tho have they? 

No we havent moved on from Cummings because hes still living the life of Riley, running our country whilst being unelected and unaccountable, and it might not matter to you that this person is the power behind the most incompetent government I can remember in my long life, but it still matters to me and to most people who think about things and dont follow the Mail and the Express view of the country and the world.