Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

 Dont take much notice of things leak to the papers..

 

Unless its Alan Nixon or Rich Sharpe or the Crooke....then you can't wait to bang the headline on here....🙄

Edited by Sparks Rover
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would offer an insight into the School Meal Voucher scheme being used to provide vouchers to those parents and children that need it desperately.  The scheme is provided by Edenred a co

This sermon is brought to you by the Daily Mail. Victim-blaming repugnant nonsense. 

You need to completely change your perspective. Do you think they don’t realise how dangerous is?  They don’t have other options. Of course it’s dangerous but the alternative, for most, is l

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Roy Greenslade: I cheered on the IRA from Fleet Street — you just didn’t read all about it

He worked as a senior editor on Britain’s biggest newspapers, including The Sunday Times, the Sun, The Guardian, Mirror. All the while keeping secret his support for Irish paramilitaries. Now a member of Sinn Féin, Roy Greenslade explains why he still thinks the atrocities were justified

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fleet-street-editor-roy-greenslade-reveals-his-secret-support-for-the-ira-and-refuses-to-apologise-592w90jrz

https://mol.im/a/9310337

https://mol.im/a/9307983

Hey Chaddy, you don't read the papers. 

Except when a link's been flagged up by one of your right wing websites.

Guido?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why anyone would admit to having supported the IRA is beyond me. Fortunately I wasn't alive but can only imagine the fear some lived under during the bombing campaigns. They weren't nice people at all. They blew up innocent men, women and children without a second thought. To openly admit you support that behaviour shows the character of a man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Speaker Hoyle has complain a number of times in the past at things being leaked to the press before the House of Commons is told first 

And here is the first leak about the budget.

Budget: Chancellor Rishi Sunak to announce £1.7bn cash injection for vaccine programme | Politics News | Sky News

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Why anyone would admit to having supported the IRA is beyond me. Fortunately I wasn't alive but can only imagine the fear some lived under during the bombing campaigns. They weren't nice people at all. They blew up innocent men, women and children without a second thought. To openly admit you support that behaviour shows the character of a man.

Bozo's pal and Brexit supporting Dame Fox of Buckley is a fan

 

In April 2019, Fox became a registered supporter of the Brexit Party.[15] She was in the first position in the list for the Brexit Party in the North West England constituency at the 2019 European Parliament election.[16] Her selection was criticised by the father of murdered schoolboy Tim Parry for her past support for the Provisional Irish Republican Army and for the RCP's defence of the 1993 IRA Warrington bombings, which had killed his son within the North West England constituency.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Bozo's pal and Brexit supporting Dame Fox of Buckley is a fan

 

In April 2019, Fox became a registered supporter of the Brexit Party.[15] She was in the first position in the list for the Brexit Party in the North West England constituency at the 2019 European Parliament election.[16] Her selection was criticised by the father of murdered schoolboy Tim Parry for her past support for the Provisional Irish Republican Army and for the RCP's defence of the 1993 IRA Warrington bombings, which had killed his son within the North West England constituency.

Ok?

Quite why Dame Fox supports the IRA is beyond me too. She’s just as bad as Greenslade. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Hey Chaddy, you don't read the papers. 

Except when a link's been flagged up by one of your right wing websites.

Guido?

Wrong again Jim. 

Was mention on the Good Morning Britain this morning. Didn't you see it?

26 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Well Sunak announced the 5 billion pounds grants for businesses affect by the pandemic. Did you not see the announcement on the Sophy Rigby Show on Sky News on Sunday?

13 minutes ago, only2garners said:

No Ewood Ace - we've already had the leak about the £5bn fund to help out businesses closed by the pandemic - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56227339

Sunak announced this on the Sky news show Sophy Rigby on Sunday.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

well Ewood, Parliament and MP's must be told first. Speaker Hoyle has complain a number of times in the past at things being leaked to the press before the House of Commons is told first 

 

Less than 24 hours ago you were clearly against policies being leaked to the press ahead of Parliamentary announcement, pretty much at the same time as Sunak was busy doing just that on TV.

The £5bn fund was in the news at the end of last week - or does it only count when it's been on Sky?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Wrong again Jim. 

Was mention on the Good Morning Britain this morning. Didn't you see it?

I was reading the comment and analysis in the papers. 

Time to watch TV but no time to read? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

 

Well Sunak announced the 5 billion pounds grants for businesses affect by the pandemic. Did you not see the announcement on the Sophy Rigby Show on Sky News on Sunday?

 

It's been flagged in the papers all last week

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Less than 24 hours ago you were clearly against policies being leaked to the press ahead of Parliamentary announcement, pretty much at the same time as Sunak was busy doing just that on TV.

The £5bn fund was in the news at the end of last week - or does it only count when it's been on Sky?

I don't read any newspapers anymore so didn't see the 5 billion pounds fund in the paper. So that was the first time I heard of the 5 billion pounds fund. I always watched both Politics shows on BBC and Sky on Sunday. First time I watched the news in about 4 or 5 days. 

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I was reading the comment and analysis in the papers. 

Time to watch TV but no time to read? 

It's been flagged in the papers all last week

Yes it called modern times these days. People have other things to do like working, sleeping, spending time with family, home schooling their daughter, etc. People have much more important things to do in their lives than reading newspapers all day like yourself

I always watched both tv shows on Sunday. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes it called modern times these days. People have other things to do like working, sleeping, spending time with family, home schooling their daughter, etc. People have much more important things to do in their lives than reading newspapers all day like yourself

I always watched both tv shows on Sunday.

So you're saying reading isn't important but watching football on TV is.

Thanks for clearing it up

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

So you're saying reading isn't important but watching football on TV is.

Thanks for clearing it up

Jim, People have their own decisions to make on what they do in their spare time. 

Maybe you should spend less time telling people what to do in lives and allow people to make their choices. 

I would say working, sleeping, spending time with family and home schooling my daughter is much more important then spending hours after hours reading newspapers after newspapers. 

I prefer watching football, cooking, baking, etc. You prefer reading newspapers. people own choices. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I prefer watching football, 

Don't be surprised then when people point out that your links more often than not are old news. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/02/2021 at 08:31, Gav said:

With Accrington having one of the worst areas in Europe for children living in poverty (Over 70% of kids).

I wonder if Sarah Britcliffe gave Boris a tour of the area and they’re now working on a plan to deal with that awful statistic? 

I expect it was tour explaining how proud they can be of how they've kept us in our place, if only they could do the same with more areas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

It's been flagged in the papers all last week

 

12 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

You don't read the papers. 

 

Constantly quoting the newspapers usually means you're devoid of any original thought.

Your claim that the Covid vaccination programme was a government propaganda exercise is a prime example of where yet again the newspaper let you down or more likely you made it up.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56240220

Maybe watch a bit more Tv, it can't get any worse, can it?

Edited by Gav
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gav said:

Constantly quoting the newspapers usually means you're devoid of any original thought.

Your claim that the Covid vaccination programme was a government propaganda exercise. Here is a prime example of where yet again the newspaper let you down or more likely you made it up.

Maybe watch a bit more Tv, it can't get any worse, can it?

Links to the latest news with a comment - you'll get the hang of it one day.

Here's a tip ...... a "tremendous effort by all concerned" and "disgusting" don't count. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

Don't be surprised then when people point out that your links more often than not are old news. 

Talking of old news you told us the AZ vaccine was more of a reliant robbin than a Rolls Royce the once. 
 

“New news” says that’s wrong. Looking forward to your apology to PRIME MINISTER Johnson and a rescinding of your posts based on, in this case, very poor “international press”.

Turns out This Morning got it right where Le Monde got it wrong. Chaddy has his eggs in the right basket....just like the U.K. government! Waheyyyy

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Links to the latest news with a comment - you'll get the hang of it one day.

Here's a tip ...... a "tremendous effort by all concerned" and "disgusting" don't count. 

Empty vessel who made the Covid vaccine propaganda bullshit up.

Disgusting.

Edited by Gav
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gav said:

Empty vessel who made the Covid vaccine propaganda bullshit up.

This is one of your gems below

Cheltenham and Champions League games would never have taken place if we'd have been better informed by WHO and more importantly by the Chinese.  

And you're talking about BS?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

 Germans are refusing to take the AZ vaccine because they see it as a "second class vaccine".

 

Read for yourself

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/25/world/europe/germany-coronavirus-vaccines-astrazeneca.html

No, no, no

I said you called it a reliant robbin, not the Germans.

NY Times calls New York HQ’d made vaccine better than foreign made vaccine - SHOCK. Had it been the other way around you’d be bleating your usual tune of “English exceptionalism” etc etc. You are become so predictable it’s bordering on boring. 
 

Btw, you said you read research papers too, so do yourself a favour and get your head out of international press and read for yourself how the AZ vaccine stacks up against Pfizer. Sold at a much cheaper price and easier to store and transport - isn’t the U.K. a fantastic place to learn, research and develop? 
 

I think my last word on the matter is new scientific data also casts doubt on you saying the U.K. only engaged in the single first vaccine strategy due to “boosterism” and “catching headline figures”. Another thing you were wrong about. Or is Blair getting credit for this strategy now? 
 

Maybe you should stick to Bake Off because you’re reading all the wrong papers
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Don't be surprised then when people point out that your links more often than not are old news. 

Same old Jim. Reading newspapers that are reporting yesterday news whilst tv news channels reporting current or latest news

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.