1 minute ago, Silas said:

Give over Chaddy, he's not disclosed anything private at all has he.

Please spare us the faux outrage.

I think you've gotten the wrong end of the stick anyway. I assume he's probably referencing hiding posts of people repetitively asking you the same questions. 

Often, the mod team don't want threads spammed or derailed with the same stuff over and over. So, if people are asking the same thing we might leave the original and hide the next 3 or 4 times it's mentioned as it serves no purpose. 

Sounds fair enough right.

It was fair question Silas in my opinion. 

Mike needs to explain his actions surely? 

Also if people are on my ignore list then their questions won't be answered or even read by myself. 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would offer an insight into the School Meal Voucher scheme being used to provide vouchers to those parents and children that need it desperately.  The scheme is provided by Edenred a co

This sermon is brought to you by the Daily Mail. Victim-blaming repugnant nonsense. 

You need to completely change your perspective. Do you think they don’t realise how dangerous is?  They don’t have other options. Of course it’s dangerous but the alternative, for most, is l

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Silas said:

Sir Keir getting a warm welcome today from a Labour landlord. 

Can't say I enjoyed that. What a petulant man. Why did he take such a stink at Keir going into his pub?

At a time when any custom is helpful, and pubs have been crying out about the unfair treatment they have received at the hands of a Tory treasury, you'd have to imagine he has at least some thanks to give Keir for constantly campaigning for better financial aid to Covid striken business?

I say this as a man with no particular love for Keir Starmer either but that behaviour is just embarrassing

If my pub landlord acted like that I wouldn't drink there 

Edited by Dreams of 1995
2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mike needs to explain his actions surely? 

Mike's a big boy, I'm sure he can decide what he "needs" to do.

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Also if people are on my ignore list then their questions won't be answered or even read by myself. 

Exactly, hence why they are sometimes hidden as it's a waste of everyone's time, and more importantly, can ruin the enjoyment of the thread for other users. Which was my original point. 

4 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I say this as a man with no particular love for Keir Starmer either but that behaviour is just embarrassing

Yep, the man seems slightly unhinged.

The articles I've seen say the man was angry at Starmer's "lack of opposition".

He's an anti-lockdowner too and thinks KS should have been fighting the Government on them. He must have missed that it was KS demanding the lockdowns about a week before each one happened. Or perhaps that's why he's angry. 🤷‍♂️

What a job being a politician is. You get out and about for first time in months, and that's what you get met with. I wouldn't take their job for footballers wages. 

13 minutes ago, Silas said:

Exactly, hence why they are sometimes hidden as it's a waste of everyone's time, and more importantly, can ruin the enjoyment of the thread for other users. Which was my original point. 

Fair enough Silas.