BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Politics

9 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

5,000 high tech well paid jobs. Great news for the south east but where's the levelling up?

https://www.ft.com/content/0e8a4cb7-020c-4d3c-91f9-8b2430d6b762

All is not lost though - Johnson has promised money to remove chewing gum from the streets

Can you pop that on the Brexit thread please Jim, its clearly a Brexit benefit.

Don't tell den.......

Edited by Gav

10 hours ago, RoverDom said:

Yes I did and always have

As an additional question should we stop combating racism in football. Should we let monkey chanting continue, after all "That's football, it's been happening for years". That's how ludicrous your response is

@chaddyroversyou like to tag people when theyve not responded to a post. Any comment on this?

17 hours ago, RoverDom said:

@chaddyroversyou like to tag people when theyve not responded to a post. Any comment on this?

Has no part in football, or life in general. 

But you should have know my answer when I posted England Captain Harry Kane's tweet and said I agree totally with his comments. 

Can't be any clearly can I

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Has no part in football, or life in general. 

But you should have know my answer when I posted England Captain Harry Kane's tweet and said I agree totally with his comments. 

Can't be any clearly can I

Okay so now join the logic dots. Racism has previously been a thing in football however that doesn't excuse racism happening in football today and we should do all we can to stop it, we can't just dismiss it by saying "that's football, it's been happening for years". We're in agreement so far aren't we?

So when people have a go at Boris for completely avoiding any question he doesnt like in PRIME MINISTERS QUESTIONS, do you see how "That's politics, everyone does it" isn't actually a defence? 

6 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

So when people have a go at Boris for completely avoiding any question he doesnt like in PRIME MINISTERS QUESTIONS, do you see how "That's politics, everyone does it" isn't actually a defence? 

Thats is the way Politics works and has been done like that for years. 

Keep complaining about it if you want but leave me out of it. 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well done, you've convinced me we should cut the foreign aid budget and plough the money into education 

• Backroom
5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Are you saying you think he should be allowed to act like a dictator?

PMs have always been somewhat evasive, but Johnson at PMQs might as well be Comical Ali.

Never before has a Speaker had to intervene on at least 9 occasions this year alone.

Betty Boothroyd, the doyen of speakers, blasts Boris Johnson for not even attempting to answer questions

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/betty-boothroyd-boris-johnson-pmqs-b1885301.html

Chaddy however, says "that's is the way Politics works and has been done like that for years". 

So Chaddy knows better than Betty

And that's that!

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Are you saying you think he should be allowed to act like a dictator?

PMs have always been somewhat evasive, but Johnson at PMQs might as well be Comical Ali.

Never before has a Speaker had to intervene on at least 9 occasions this year alone.

How he is acting like a dictator when he was elected by the voters?

There’s a silver lining in this latest comedy u-turn. You just know that tomorrow we would have been treated to pictures of Johnson pouring pints and dancing in nightclubs on “Freedom Day”. At least we will be spared that spectacle, although no doubt some other stooges will be sent in their place.

6 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Chinese state-backed groups responsible for a 'reckless' attack on Microsoft Exchange servers earlier this year, according to Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab.

It’s about time we sanctioned China to the maximum. Cyber attacks are one thing, genocide is another, a thoroughly backward and unpleasant regime.

36 minutes ago, Gav said:

It’s about time we sanctioned China to the maximum. Cyber attacks are one thing, genocide is another, a thoroughly backward and unpleasant regime.

Then of course the now confirmed lack of transparency regarding the origins of Covid investigation 

Does anything appeal about them? 

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Well some MP's in the Commons would like to do this and there is urgency question to the Foreign Secretary Raab tomorrow afternoon(around 12.30pm) from Iain Duncan Smith in the House of Commons. 

55 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Then of course the now confirmed lack of transparency regarding the origins of Covid investigation 

Are we really that surprise really?

11 hours ago, Dreyski said:

Salt and pepper wings are decent.

Cracking food tho I do like Hoisin Duck pancakes

57 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Government approval ratings at net -18%.

and yet has 13 points lead over the Labour Party and Starmer. why is this?