• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would offer an insight into the School Meal Voucher scheme being used to provide vouchers to those parents and children that need it desperately.  The scheme is provided by Edenred a co

This sermon is brought to you by the Daily Mail. Victim-blaming repugnant nonsense. 

You need to completely change your perspective. Do you think they don’t realise how dangerous is?  They don’t have other options. Of course it’s dangerous but the alternative, for most, is l

Posted Images

Lying barsteward; Now he admits going to Barnard Castle, which was previously denied. 

What a total charlatan - he’s using security and a threat to his safety as an excuse

Peston hopeless...asks 4 questions, confusing everyone. The detail is irrelevant. This is all about one rule for the plebs and another rule for the elite

Edited by jim mk2

Son needed a toilet stop on a 30 min drive but not on a 5 hour drive.

Piers morgan tweeted that none of this was in his wifes spectator article. I've not read it but might look it up. 

Says theres phone data that will back up he didnt return to durham, guessing this guy has 2 possibly 3 phones and one of them stayed in london. 

Also driving 30 mile test his eyesight out sounds horrendously irresponsible. 

Media once again asking all the same questions. Boring. 

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Mrs Shoelaces, who taught kids for 40 odd years,  suspects he may also be on the autistic scale.

Absolutely. Refusal to see other people's point of view. There's one or two on here similar

44 minutes ago, philipl said:

Cummings' statement is written by a lawyer.

Problem is they didn't check with the version his wife wrote...

image.thumb.png.ed6042d488c2c92092cceac3d3972850.png

Beth Rigby ripping him apart.

It'll never be the same again for him whatever the outcome of this is, his shield of invincibility has been shattered.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Mrs Shoelaces, who taught kids for 40 odd years,  suspects he may also be on the autistic scale.

I may be on the autism scale myself (though I have never had it confirmed despite a disruptive schooling), but I know when I am wrong and apologise when the anger and frustration subsides. Mind you, I do not have a high sense of self worth and I'd say I am not the arrogant type when in a social setting.

Just now, philipl said:

Funny, Cummings and his wife have both written articles and been on the radio about their Covid experience without mentioning their sojourn 250 miles away.

I'm not having this story. The way it's had to be dragged out of them is deeply suspicious in my eyes.

Looking at Twitterverse, this is falling apart before our eyes.

My other half is poorly, I may get the virus too. What do I do? First, I’ve sat in on SAGE meetings so I know most people only get mild symptoms. 2nd, I call family to check they can come to help my 4yo son *if* needed. Then I stay at home. As the law requires me to do. End of.

Cummings has tried and failed utterly.

Driving when you think your eyesight could be impaired is a £1,000 fine.

image.png.90323c5f57449c274cba2159e5dcd917.png

I'm driving to Barnard Castle to test my eyesight

image.png.42c5315f108b11ee7c1917bf7b6ba849.png

Edited by philipl

I can only  think that Johnson and Cummings believe that the majority of the population are gullible idiots if they think that anyone would believe the utter rubbish that Cummings has just come out with.  Johnson yesterday and Cummings today have both made matters far worse.  No wonder we have such a high death rate with the virus with these two in charge.  

There are people on Facebook doing a bit of whataboutism over Stephen Kinnock, so there are some who are happy to see those in charge and their advisors break the rules because they're on their 'side'. Probably the same people who still mention Diane Abbott and that one dodgy interview even now.

I'm surprised that Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings didn't just go full Cameron and just ignore it until everyone starting talking about something else.

20 minutes ago, tomphil said:

It'll be forgotten about this time next week, not on here though obviously ?

Only one winner in this episode,  Barnard Castle , The local council would have to spend a fortune in advertising for worldwide publicity like that.

Edited by perthblue02
2 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

There are people on Facebook doing a bit of whataboutism over Stephen Kinnock, so there are some who are happy to see those in charge and their advisors break the rules because they're on their 'side'. Probably the same people who still mention Diane Abbott and that one dodgy interview even now.

I'd fire Kinnock as well if I'd my way, he's another one who wouldn't be missed.