BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Coronavirus

Just now, philipl said:

Just gone onto Twitter and it is full of people taking the piss out of Johnson.

Including Beth Rigby who has posted a string of pompous meaningless posts in the style of Johnson speaking.

I haven't seen it but I take it the PM made a complete arse of himself?

You don't need to see it to know it's a (unfunny) comedy show

• Backroom
1 hour ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Would love some strong evidence of exactly where this strange Virus has come from,a 'Wet Seafood Market'?....or a Laboratory Biological experiment gone very wrong.

☠️

Well the good news is the world's governments and scientists all confirm that the latter is neither true, nor biologically viable.

Whereas the former... is.

Thank you for listening to my TedTalk.

On 22/03/2020 at 12:07, joey_big_nose said:

I think we are all going to enjoy quoting this post for months to come.

It's a very very serious situation, don't make it worse for yourself by speculating on ludicrous ideas of illuminati etc etc. It's not worth it for your own, and particularly others, mental health.

If you seriously believe world governments (or even the much maligned "dark forces") can co-ordinate in the way you suggest you have not paid much attention to history or even recent events like Brexit or Trump winning the election.

Always refer to occum's razor. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

You were saying???

On 22/03/2020 at 08:47, Pedro said:

Operation fear is going full steam ahead.  I've no doubt there is an illness doing the rounds (there always is) but as I said in the early days - there's so much  more to this situation and it is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage - if that is something the hierarchy want.

Who knows, maybe a pre-planned massive economical and social change is on it's way. Laws ARE being adjusted around the world to more controlling ones with extremely blurred boundaries and they have the potential for dire consequences for our basic freedoms and privileges.  So these are my barmy or informed predictions:

I predict it won't be long until the army are on the streets followed by drones in the air (10days-3weeks)

Private phone data will be relinquished to 'use technology to help fight this virus by tracking interactions (1-2months) and it will eventually be used against us down the line and basic opnions can be categorised as hate speech. 

A supermarket type building/Ikea will be on the news and appear to get converted into a hospital and will be told to be mainly manned by retired NHS workers (who don't mind being interviewed) and probably accompanied by some celeb with a history as a nurse. 

The lights will be going on and off in homes (3-6months)...during interesting/entertaining TV events.

A hot summer with rioting.

Longer term travelling will be severely sanctioned and limited (no way the majority of airlines are surviving this - so don't accept vouchers). Air travel will become for the rich only.

The forced vaccinations will start to be rolled out Autumn/Winter and they will be welcomed with open arms. Some prick like Cliff Richard/Piers Morgan will get it done on live TV. 

Then over the months/years, we will be told not to eat meat and live a vegan lifestyle because scientist discover that livestock is contaminated by this or a 'mutated strain' . 

Domestic pets will be deemed a health hazard as they can carry and transmit disease (nothing new there). Some dude like Alan Tichmarsh or Chris Packham (although something tells me he is dead or it's the Nigel Kennedy hair that is throwing me off)...will promote vaccinations for pets whilst others will promote a cull of animals.

At best, after a failed attempt at re-opening, businesses will close or be bought by the government or major corporations. The high street and corner shop will become a thing of the past and restraunts will be multi-national corporation ones.

With everyone's economy shot to shit the nations will unite with a solution - possibly with a single currency (probably cashless because the plastic money transfers the virus). The real reason, greater control, shared laws with instant fines.

Social distancing will be engrained and feel normal. People will gradually become susceptible to illness due to the over use of sanitisation products.

...and the only weapon used was a virus (man-made or not, real or not) and the power to disrupt and separate people, make them worry about their next meal, fear the invisible, be wary of coughing, of contact with their loved ones or whether they'll be able to wipe their own arses.

I'm not even sure how tongue in cheek this post is or how serious I am trying to be! If we look back in a year and see how much of that can be ticked off I reckon a heck of a lot - but I sincerely hope I am talking utter bollocks ?

Look after yourselves, don't bombard yourselves with news, it has lied to us before and will do again. Question things and keep an open mind.  

Original post.

Not wide of the mark, even down to IKEA.  Not long until the army are on the streets and power cuts.

I hope you are all well.

Did any of this happen?

"

it won't be long until the army are on the streets followed by drones in the air (10days-3weeks)

Private phone data will be relinquished to 'use technology to help fight this virus by tracking interactions (1-2months) and it will eventually be used against us down the line and basic opnions can be categorised as hate speech. 

A supermarket type building/Ikea will be on the news and appear to get converted into a hospital and will be told to be mainly manned by retired NHS workers (who don't mind being interviewed) and probably accompanied by some celeb with a history as a nurse. 

The lights will be going on and off in homes (3-6months)...during interesting/entertaining TV events.

Longer term travelling will be severely sanctioned and limited (no way the majority of airlines are surviving this - so don't accept vouchers). Air travel will become for the rich only.

The forced vaccinations will start to be rolled out Autumn/Winter and they will be welcomed with open arms. Some prick like Cliff Richard/Piers Morgan will get it done on live TV. 

Then over the months/years, we will be told not to eat meat and live a vegan lifestyle because scientist discover that livestock is contaminated by this or a 'mutated strain' . 

Domestic pets will be deemed a health hazard as they can carry and transmit disease (nothing new there). Some dude like Alan Tichmarsh or Chris Packham (although something tells me he is dead or it's the Nigel Kennedy hair that is throwing me off)...will promote vaccinations for pets whilst others will promote a cull of animals.

"

6 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Did any of this happen?

"

it won't be long until the army are on the streets followed by drones in the air (10days-3weeks)

Domestic pets will be deemed a health hazard as they can carry and transmit disease (nothing new there). Some dude like Alan Tichmarsh or Chris Packham (although something tells me he is dead or it's the Nigel Kennedy hair that is throwing me off)...will promote vaccinations for pets whilst others will promote a cull of animals.

"

Yes quite a bit of that , the riots the field hospitals the travel . 

its a farce but you get slammed for questioning things for lapping up what the populist government tell you . 
live in fear if you like 

46 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You were saying???

So you are saying that practically all world governments and all scientific and medical institutions are in on this conspiracy to overplay the seriousness of the virus to exert more control? Also, if any government gets voted out, the opposition parties will need to be in on the conspiracy in order for it also not to be exposed when they take over. And this has all been co-ordinated across the world, meaning tens of thousands of politicians and medical and scientific personnel are involved. And not one political or scientific whistleblower has revealed any evidence of this conspiracy yet? 

Edited by Hasta

3 minutes ago, Steven butter said:

its a farce but you get slammed for questioning things for lapping up what the populist government tell you . 
live in fear if you like 

Thank you for backing me up. Sometimes, some people don't have it in them to admit they are wrong, but they are quick to scoff.  

100% the processed food plant/disruption to the supply of goods thing is coming, as are power cuts.

I have no doubt the army will be on the streets (they have been to a degree since April - albeit testing) but soon it will be with far more aggression - it amazed me how compliant people have been.

Drones will be used for people contravening the rule of 6, more so than harassing people walking in the Peak District. 

Forced vaccinations are on the way. Initially, people will accept it in order to get more freedom but please think long and hard about the implications.  I am of the era just post thalidamide, so I am very wary of injecting anything where the long-term implications cannot possibly be known.  Ultimately, people will be refused travel or employment without it.  No doubt about it.

11 minutes ago, Steven butter said:

live in fear if you like 

I'm all for questioning things, but in a rational sensible way backed by evidence. 

The riots, if you can really call them that in the UK, were linked to Black Lives Matter, not Coronavirus. Travel restrictions and field hospitals both obvious requirements to manage a respitory illness.

I'm not a supporter of this government. But the fact you can see every single global government behaving in broadly similar turns tells you this is not a party political issue. Unless you of course subscribe to global conspiracy theories.

I am not living in fear, just trying to apply some basic sense, and think objectively and critically about the data presented.

2 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Senior Conservative MP tonight

“We told people to eat out, now we’re telling them to eat in. We told people to go back to the office, now we’re telling them to work from home. It’s a total shambles and I can’t see how people are going to understand it.”

Where's the confusion? It's all crystal clear in Chaddyland

2 hours ago, Hasta said:

Link to that or a name?

I can't find any news article or social media post anywhere that refers to any senior conservative MP calling this a total shambles anywhere Jim.  Nor anything remotely like what you have posted above.

Have you got a link to this or have you just made it up ?

Just now, Pedro said:

Thank you for backing me up. Sometimes, some people don't have it in them to admit they are wrong, but they are quick to scoff.  

100% the processed food plant/disruption to the supply of goods thing is coming, as are power cuts.

I have no doubt the army will be on the streets (they have been to a degree since April - albeit testing) but soon it will be with far more aggression - it amazed me how compliant people have been.

Drones will be used for people contravening the rule of 6, more so than harassing people walking in the Peak District. 

Forced vaccinations are on the way. Initially, people will accept it in order to get more freedom but please think long and hard about the implications.  I am of the era just post thalidamide, so I am very wary of injecting anything where the long-term implications cannot possibly be known.  Ultimately, people will be refused travel or employment without it.  No doubt about it.

What blows me away is at the start we remarked at how high our ‘deaths ‘ were , hearing credible stories about how there would be more funding for Covid certs , then they wrote 5k off swept them under the carpet ... nobody bats an eye lid . 
we also keep being reminded how rich Jeff bezos is . Who knows what’s going on but the way that anyone who asks questions is condemned is utterly disgusting 

2 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

I'm all for questioning things, but in a rational sensible way backed by evidence. 

The riots, if you can really call them that in the UK, were linked to Black Lives Matter, not Coronavirus. Travel restrictions and field hospitals both obvious requirements to manage a respitory illness.

I'm not a supporter of this government. But the fact you can see every single global government behaving in broadly similar turns tells you this is not a party political issue. Unless you of course subscribe to global conspiracy theories.

I am not living in fear, just trying to apply some basic sense, and think objectively and critically about the data presented.

The world is a pretty strange place . Maybe it is the ultra elite applying disaster capitalism. Economies shut down so a certain few have a captive audience ? Who knows ??

31 minutes ago, Steven butter said:

live in fear if you like 

You mean there's more than one person believes this nonsense ?

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

13 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You mean there's more than one person believes this nonsense ?

It’s so dismissive .... no arrogant to call someone else’s opinion nonsense . There is so much that just doesn’t add up 

I suppose you think that 5 k people’s relatives went to their graves with Covid on the cert and the truth will never out Is nonsense ...? 

APRIL 2020 - 

Covid tests 20,000 per day. 
Positive cases 5,000 per day 
= 25%

SEPTEMBER 2020 -
Covid tests 230,000 per day 
Positive cases 4,000 per day 
= 1.7%

Figures from the .gov website.or just nonsense

The Tory populists will get what they want of there are no questions

Edited by Steven butter

22 minutes ago, Steven butter said:

The world is a pretty strange place . Maybe it is the ultra elite applying disaster capitalism. Economies shut down so a certain few have a captive audience ? Who knows ??

£10,000 fine for the plebs while the rule makers go to Barnard Castle and Perugia (allegedly) and get away with it. Yet the red wall loves them because they think they should bow to their betters while even the lower middles give them the benefit of the doubt. It’s staggering how many people are taken in by southern public schoolboys with posh voices

16 minutes ago, Steven butter said:

It’s so dismissive .... no arrogant to call someone else’s opinion nonsense . There is so much that just doesn’t add up 

I suppose you think that 5 k people’s relatives went to their graves with Covid on the cert and the truth will never out Is nonsense ...? 

APRIL 2020 - 

Covid tests 20,000 per day. 
Positive cases 5,000 per day 
= 25%

SEPTEMBER 2020 -
Covid tests 230,000 per day 
Positive cases 4,000 per day 
= 1.7%

Figures from the .gov website.or just nonsense

The Tory populists will get what they want of there are no questions

I'm not into shape shifting lizards.

12 hours ago, den said:

Maybe you look at what my post said.

you said your parents are in your bubble, to which I replied that if I understand it properly, they can’t be. Nothing to do with what Hancock has said yesterday. 

and i was posting about Grandparents being able to look after Children even in local lockdown areas which are allowed under the guidelines. Thats was my point Den. 

Also the rule of six allows different people from different household to meet in non local lockdown rules. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

people with different opinions like @Bohinen 22, @Steven butter and @Pedro on coronavirus should be allowed. They are entitled to their opinions. I don't agree with their opinions but I have huge respect for the 3 of them for posting their opinions. I have seen people on social media with similar points of views to those 3 posters. 

I really hope people all follow the new guidelines from the Government and we can get back to normal life before Christmas time. 

@Gav, I agree with your post about its younger posts. I have seen pictures of people under 30 crowding outside pubs and bars in major cities like London, Newcastle and Leeds. People are holding house parties within local lockdown rules. Didn't CMO Whitty and CSO Vallance show graphs of people between the aged 16 to 30 people were the ones with highest infection rate a couple of weeks ago? 

Just now, Hasta said:

So you are saying that practically all world governments and all scientific and medical institutions are in on this conspiracy to overplay the seriousness of the virus to exert more control? Also, if any government gets voted out, the opposition parties will need to be in on the conspiracy in order for it also not to be exposed when they take over. And this has all been co-ordinated across the world, meaning tens of thousands of politicians and medical and scientific personnel are involved. And not one political or scientific whistleblower has reveealed any evidence of this conspiracy yet? 

Why do you think politicians are in control?  They come and go, climb the ladder in the fastest way they can, tread on toes, shit on each other then scurry and fight for survival like sewer rats. They don't often blow whistles because they are self-serving at best and at worst, don't want a closet full of skeletons and poor morals falling out onto the front pages.  Skeletons often collected by the likes of Mr Epstein, who coincidentally has been hanging around (no pun intended) like a low-morality Grim Reaper.

In my opinion, major corporations are in control of this world. Individuals, willing to exploit, with vast amounts of money and influence are in charge of this world.  People who want to exert power and control, are in charge of this world.  They have their fingers in every pie and a seat at every meaningful table and they don't have to vacate it after four years.  Unlike the seemingly most powerful people in the world, like the orange guy off The Apprentice, the actor Ronald Reagan, the highly intellectual George W. and our own TV personality PM.  

If you doubt where influence and power lies, right now, 90% of world governments are doing whatever the W.H.O. tells them and when it tells them to do it...not the other way around. Personally, I hope it is coincidental that some of the richest people in the world, happen to fund the W.H.O. (the vaccine obsessive Bill Gates is by far the main backer) and the very same people fund Neil Ferguson's Imperial College, so they can continue to provide the world with drastically incorrect projections, all used to instil fear and impose freedom-ending sanctions.  These very same rich folk from overseas, even funded the ironically named Chris Witty, when he used to vaccinate Africans.  All factual.  All very alarming to me. But don't take my word for it, do some research and come to your own conclusions.

I'm not here for a lengthy debate with anyone, my opinions are just that, my opinions.  So I will be off again for another 6months or so because in this world, football has lost its shine and to be honest, life is utterly demoralising - mainly through observing the dismantling of society, togetherness, courage, common sense, seeing kids in masks, witnessing previously bubbly people cacking themselves in the aisles and colourful arrows and lilypads on the floor in every shop - it all stresses and weakens me.  I honestly fear the proof will be in the pudding but I will be absolutely delighted to be wrong and be laughed at...but it all seemed so very outlandish 6months ago!  

As a heads up though, if you want to know what to expect, just check the changes to laws on the government website.  Unlicensed vaccines administered by unlicensed people ARE on the way.  That means, you can't complain or claim when it damages you - most likely, it'll end up sterilising many of the young (like the anti-cervical cancer vaccine did in India...whose was that one I wonder?? Have a Google). The new laws will mean that just your child being present in school, will be permission enough to jab them - so if that isn't a chance you want to take, clarify your stance well before they drop by.  Don't get ttoo angry and wacky though, since March, it'll only take one dodgy dr to sign anyone off as insane, especially if they dare to complain or point out what's going on.  That'll be my fate, no doubt.

Stay safe. Stay alert. Especially after 10pm, near your family or away from work.

55 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and i was posting about Grandparents being able to look after Children even in local lockdown areas which are allowed under the guidelines. Thats was my point Den. 

Also the rule of six allows different people from different household to meet in non local lockdown rules. 

Just trying to point out that you seemed to be confused about what a bubble is actually for. 

Doesn’t matter.

9 minutes ago, 47er said:

Most often the popular view is the popular view because its correct. But the idea that its not correct on this occasion and George Soros is at the heart of a world-wide conspiracy,  is delusional.

I doubt he and Boris are on  nodding terms!

Tell you what 47er, we may disagree from time to time, but these posts tonight are as you say absolutely delusional.

We are surrounded by fecking idiots, no wonder everything’s going shit.

Edited by Gav