11 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Not mean just jealous of the continuing phenomenon that is The People's Republic of China which at just 72 years young continues to go from strength to strength.

Also I think you've posted this in the wrong thread.

I think there's some dodging going on here. Why would Amnesty be jealous? I have to say in my experience they have been bang on the money many times. And given the wealth of evidence of this (not just from Amnesty, a highly reliable source) it really doesn't suggest that China is going from strength to strength. I'd go as far as to say what they are doing here is evil. 

• Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaddyrovers

• Gav

• den

• RoverDom

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

False dichotomy alert. I don't quite see how the two are related. I mean it's not an either or is it? Given the furlough and mortgage schemes (both excellent btw) are already in place before Cumm

Have spent a couple of days thinking what to write on here as I am utterly bewildered as to what this so called government is up to regarding schools. Firstly, before Christmas my school had seve

All I can say is it's a nice bonus as a key worker that my son arrived today instead of his due date of 22nd December. Work have very generously offered me extended Pat Leave for 3 weeks full pay as o

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Not mean just jealous of the continuing phenomenon that is The People's Republic of China which at just 72 years young continues to go from strength to strength.

No, it's very relevant here as it's line with their cover up of the Chinese virus and it's origins. 

Yes, Amnesty international are so jealous. That's the only reason for this made up report.

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

No, it's very relevant here as it's line with their cover up of the Chinese virus and it's origins. 

A crazy conspiracy theory which has no scientific evidence to back it up.

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

A crazy conspiracy theory which has no scientific evidence to back it up.

Yes, just like the amnesty international report. All conspiracy. Made up to make the Chinese look bad because everyone is jealous. Thank you for opening our eyes. 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

All conspiracy. Made up to make the Chinese look bad because everyone is jealous. Thank you for opening our eyes. 

Well show me some credible scientific evidence to back up the crazy lab leak conspiracy theory?

29 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Well show me some credible scientific evidence to back up the crazy lab leak conspiracy theory?

You don't think the amnesty international report is credible evidence. So really, what's the point? 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

You don't think the amnesty international report is credible evidence. So really, what's the point? 

So in other words no you can't produce any credible scientific evidence because it doesn't exists all that exists is crazy conspiracy theories from nut job right wingers.

46 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

I think there's some dodging going on here. Why would Amnesty be jealous? I have to say in my experience they have been bang on the money many times. And given the wealth of evidence of this (not just from Amnesty, a highly reliable source) it really doesn't suggest that China is going from strength to strength. I'd go as far as to say what they are doing here is evil. 

He won’t respond as this is a far too reasoned post for him to touch

Amnesty International have hit the nail on the head and the scale of the cover up of genocidal acts is quite alarming. It is clearly government sponsored. It also adds very credible weight to them being able to cover up the origins of Coronavirus 

50 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Yes, Amnesty international are so jealous. That's the only reason for this made up report.

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2021/02/asia/china-wuhan-covid-truthtellers-intl-hnk-dst/

The people who have since disappeared. It is entirely reasonable to suggest that if the state can make millions disappear in Xinjiang they can make dozens disappear elsewhere too. 

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

He won’t respond as this is a far too reasoned post for him to touch

Amnesty International have hit the nail on the head and the scale of the cover up of genocidal acts is quite alarming. It is clearly government sponsored. It also adds very credible weight to them being able to cover up the origins of Coronavirus 

I won't respond to it as I don't want to derail this thread towards something that isn't relevant to it. But if the poster wishes to post it in another thread then I will happily pick apart the flaws in the Amnesty Report.

As for the origins of the virus, there is zero credible scientific to back up the crackpot conspiracy theories being spread.

4 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

But if the poster wishes to post it in another thread then I will happily pick apart the flaws in the Amnesty Report.

I’m sure you will 😄 because you, the log fire leftie on the south coast of England, knows far more about the intricate dealings in Xinjiang then the impartial authors of a 150+ page report into cultural genocide with 50+ first hand accounts

Amazing how you have read it all already and have the upmost confidence in being able to pick it apart. That tells everybody all they need to know about your bias. 

But you’re right, let’s not derail this thread with your brainwashed thoughts on the Glorious “phenomenon” that is the PRC 🤣

Edited by Dreams of 1995
1 hour ago, Ewood Ace said:

Lets face it, you like totalitarian governments. I rant and rave about Johnson and lies and corruption but at least I can.

1 minute ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I’m sure you will 😄 because you, the log fire leftie on the south coast of England,

Have I moved house?

1 minute ago, 47er said:

Lets face it, you like totalitarian governments. I rant and rave about Johnson and lies and corruption but at least I can.

The last I shall comment on this thread outside of Covid as I don't wish to derail it (although it is hard not to when people keep coming at me with things not relevant to it). But the only reason you are able to rant and rave is because you are no threat to the establishment, if you were a threat to the establishment then make no mistake about it you would be in prison just ask Julian Assange.

3 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

The last I shall comment on this thread outside of Covid as I don't wish to derail it (although it is hard not to when people keep coming at me with things not relevant to it). But the only reason you are able to rant and rave is because you are no threat to the establishment, if you were a threat to the establishment then make no mistake about it you would be in prison just ask Julian Assange.

😂😂😂😂😂

If only you could see the irony behind this post 

I am starting to think you are a wind up merchant. Either that or totally brain washed. 

13 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I’m sure you will 😄 because you, the log fire leftie on the south coast of England, knows far more about the intricate dealings in Xinjiang then the impartial authors of a 150+ page report into cultural genocide with 50+ first hand accounts

Amazing how you have read it all already and have the upmost confidence in being able to pick it apart. That tells everybody all they need to know about your bias. 

But you’re right, let’s not derail this thread with your brainwashed thoughts on the Glorious “phenomenon” that is the PRC 🤣

Lol. Nail on head. 

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

There is no credible scientific evidence in that article. Here is some credible evidence as it is a report from the people who have been on the ground in China and actually investigated it. And they found that 'introduction through a laboratory incident was considered to be an extremely unlikely pathway.'

9 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

There is no credible scientific evidence in that article. Here is some credible evidence as it is a report from the people who have been on the ground in China and actually investigated it. And they found that 'introduction through a laboratory incident was considered to be an extremely unlikely pathway.'

Credible evidence like the Amnesty international report? 

Tying yourself in knots so you are 

American plans to export 500 Million Vaccines by the end June 2022. China meanwhile in the last 6 months has already exported over 350 Million doses and counting to over 80 countries. Less words and more action needed from the hoarders in the US and for that matter the UK. Because at the moment Biden has rivalled Trump when it comes to America first.

Coronavirus vaccines: Will millions more jabs for poorer countries make a difference? - BBC News

Edited by Ewood Ace
9 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Credible evidence like the Amnesty international report? 

Tying yourself in knots so you are 

There's been an Amnesty Report on Covid's Origins?

9 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

They didn't investigate it actually, because they had already decided on the final statement you've quoted. This has been clearly stated. 

You're working off old information I'm afraid that has been spoonfed to you over the last year, by people and organisations that want you to think a certain way. 

Nobody at the moment, and I mean nobody, has "definitive" evidence or information that proves any of the theories conclusively. To start dismissing any of them as "crazy" and "right wing" just shows the angle you are coming at the situation, and it certainly isn't with eyes wide open. 

Good recent article on the matter, that also sums up your stance:

https://www.ft.com/content/41f6f9ba-db82-4782-8ec0-bc952abb3836

"We live in a world in which topics are often approached with preconceived notions about what we would like the truth about them to be, based on our political stances, and we then seek out “facts” that prove those notions."

1 minute ago, Silas said:

They didn't investigate it actually, because they had already decided on the final statement you've quoted. This has been clearly stated. 

You're working off old information I'm afraid that has been spoonfed to you over the last year, by people and organisations that want you to think a certain way. 

Nobody at the moment, and I mean nobody, has "definitive" evidence or information that proves any of the theories conclusively. To start dismissing any of them as "crazy" and "right wing" just shows the angle you are coming at the situation, and it certainly isn't with eyes wide open. 

The conspiracy theories are mainly coming from America where there is a ideological fear of China. In this countries the main media organisation that are pushing the conspiracy theories is The Mail, which just about sums it up as it is an organisation of right wing nut jobs that has a passionate dislike of foreigners. 

I'm not working of old information I'm working of the report conducted this year by the WHO investigation team of experts who were on the ground in China investigating and found that 'introduction through a laboratory incident was considered to be an extremely unlikely pathway.'

Virus origin / Origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus (who.int)

And that report is by far the most solid reliable evidence that we have on the origins. There is no credible scientific evidence to support the conspiracy theories.

1 minute ago, Silas said:

Good recent article on the matter, that also sums up your stance:

https://www.ft.com/content/41f6f9ba-db82-4782-8ec0-bc952abb3836

"We live in a world in which topics are often approached with preconceived notions about what we would like the truth about them to be, based on our political stances, and we then seek out “facts” that prove those notions."

You could also easily apply that to other posters on this thread.

13 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

American plans to export 500 Million Vaccines by the end June 2022. China meanwhile in the last 6 months has already exported over 350 Million doses and counting to over 80 countries. Less words and more action needed from the hoarders in the US and for that matter the UK. Because at the moment Biden has rivalled Trump when it comes to America first.

Coronavirus vaccines: Will millions more jabs for poorer countries make a difference? - BBC News

Well, America plans to donate 500 million doses worldwide. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/qz.com/africa/2011220/how-many-vaccines-has-china-sent-to-africa/amp/

This suggest China has donated about 18.5m vaccines currently. 

Are you conflating exporting (selling) with donating?