BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Coronavirus

32 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Why hasn't Cummings gave the select committee these messages and all this apparent evidence he has? 

what is afraid of? 

Why would you assume he's afraid of anything? Because it suits?

11 minutes ago, 47er said:

Why would you assume he's afraid of anything? Because it suits?

Well, with respect it also suits you to believe him now 

Howver you and den try and dress it up there’ll be dozens of posts on here of you two calling him a liar. Now he’s to be believed because his words suit the narrative you believe 

I think I will wait until he provides proof of his claims. He has more than enough reason to want to stab Johnson in the back - doesn’t make what he say anymore truthful than back when he lied about Barnard Castle 

But the language around Dominic Cummings has certainly changed now he is saying what people want to hear 

• Backroom
4 hours ago, den said:

I gave you evidence with a screenshot of Cummings message from Johnson last night.

3 hours ago, 47er said:

Not taking his word for it Gav, believing Laura Kuensberg to whom he gave copies of the texts---

Do you two see this as THE smoking gun?

Not a dig, genuinely interested. 

Were you not hoping for more?

Do you think he has more?

I don't. As why not release it all now and bring him down asap. Why wait for an enquiry that might not happen for a year.

BJ could be taken down tomorrow with the right ammo. "Let the bodies pile high" scenario. He denied it in Parliament, the speaker referenced it, we all know the punishment for that.

Starmer hinted he had this evidence. Peston is adamant he has 2 other credible sources to it. (I trust him and believe him).

All that needs to be done is wheel these witnesses out and he's toast.

I'm lost with it all tbh. What are they all waiting for?

I think those of you hoping for DC to bring down this Government will be disappointed. His word is unreliable, his evidence so far is weak, and the sooner his face and voice is off my screen and radio the better. It's like nails on a chalkboard. 

Like I've said before, just give us access to your emails and texts and do one Dom! You were complicit throughout this epidemic and certainly don't get a pass from me.

He won't though, because he's a massive attention whore. It's nauseating. 

9 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Well, with respect it also suits you to believe him now 

Howver you and den try and dress it up there’ll be dozens of posts on here of you two calling him a liar. Now he’s to be believed because his words suit the narrative you believe 

I think I will wait until he provides proof of his claims. He has more than enough reason to want to stab Johnson in the back - doesn’t make what he say anymore truthful than back when he lied about Barnard Castle 

But the language around Dominic Cummings has certainly changed now he is saying what people want to hear 

No---you're missing the point. He may well have lied about all sorts of things and he certainly told porkies about Barnard Castle. He now says this was about security issues at his London home and he had to get his family away.

I think that sounds very thin. I don't believe him.

But belief doesn't come into his latest stuff where he has produced texts from Johnson to prove his point. No-one has denied the material including Johnson!

When it comes to conversations with Johnson he's been careful to say other people were there and heard the remarks.

Again no-one has disputed the authenticity of the words Cummings claims were spoken.

Surely if all this were deniable it would have been denied?

12 minutes ago, Silas said:

Do you two see this as THE smoking gun?

Not a dig, genuinely interested. 

Were you not hoping for more?

Do you think he has more?

I don't. As why not release it all now and bring him down asap. Why wait for an enquiry that might not happen for a year.

BJ could be taken down tomorrow with the right ammo. "Let the bodies pile high" scenario. He denied it in Parliament, the speaker referenced it, we all know the punishment for that.

Starmer hinted he had this evidence. Peston is adamant he has 2 other credible sources to it. (I trust him and believe him).

All that needs to be done is wheel these witnesses out and he's toast.

I'm lost with it all tbh. What are they all waiting for?

I think those of you hoping for DC to bring down this Government will be disappointed. His word is unreliable, his evidence so far is weak, and the sooner his face and voice is off my screen and radio the better. It's like nails on a chalkboard. 

Like I've said before, just give us access to your emails and texts and do one Dom! You were complicit throughout this epidemic and certainly don't get a pass from me.

He won't though, because he's a massive attention whore. It's nauseating. 

Well the Tories are out in force today!

I don't know the answers to your questions, I do know that Cummings gave documents to Laura Kuensberg which are copies of texts sent by Johnson. I know this because she said said so on air Today!

All Tory defenders have done what you have done and attacked Cummings personally and generally. None have addressed the texts he's produced other than to say they haven't read them!

I'll turn this round on you. If Cummings is lying then he is toast isn't he? Why isn't Johnson issuing a writ?

Re the "let the bodies pile high" remarks-----https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/26/pressure-mounts-on-boris-johnson-over-alleged-let-the-bodies-pile-high-remarks

Edited by 47er

1 hour ago, den said:

Who mentioned the latest WhatsApp message Chaddy? That’s just one piece of it.  He’s put lots of evidence out there.

But given no evidence to the select committee chairs of Hunt and Clark. why not? 

You keep claiming he puts of evidence but in reality he hasn't. He has put out what he wants. All Cummings is trying to play the blame game and he needs to seek the public attention now of the British public after his embarrassing sacking from number 10 and the image of number 10 was humiliating for him. I watched all of his hearing to the select committee chaired by Hunt and Clark. All 8 hours of it. Do I need to hear any more?

Also its very noticeable that now Cummings has turned on the government you and others all like him now and now flavour of the month now. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

But given no evidence to the select committee chairs of Hunt and Clark. why not? 

You keep claiming he puts of evidence but in reality he hasn't. He has put out what he wants. All Cummings is trying to play the blame game and he needs to seek the public attention now of the British public after his embarrassing sacking from number 10 and the image of number 10 was humiliating for him. I watched all of his hearing to the select committee chaired by Hunt and Clark. All 8 hours of it. Do I need to hear any more?

Also its very noticeable that now Cummings has turned on the government you and others all like him now and now favourite of the month now. 

He wasn’t embarrassingly sacked, he resigned. Johnson’s text to Cummings is evidence. His copies of WhatsApp meaasges are evidence. His interviews are evidence. Not proof, but evidence. 
Now where’s your evidence that opposes Cummings evidence Chaddy?

while you’re here, do you accept that Johnsonis a serial liar?

18 minutes ago, 47er said:

No---you're missing the point. He may well have lied about all sorts of things and he certainly told porkies about Barnard Castle. He now says this was about security issues at his London home and he had to get his family away.

I think that sounds very thin. I don't believe him.

But belief doesn't come into his latest stuff where he has produced texts from Johnson to prove his point. No-one has denied the material including Johnson!

When it comes to conversations with Johnson he's been careful to say other people were there and heard the remarks.

Again no-one has disputed the authenticity of the words Cummings claims were spoken.

Surely if all this were deniable it would have been denied?

I would never make comment on anything like that unless I had to. Why would you validate largely baseless claims with a response? 

You can call us tory apologists or defenders but in reality we know about as much as you. But you are choosing the side of a known liar - we are staying neutral and wondering when Cummings became the bastion of truth all of a sudden 

So far you have chosen to believe or disbelieve Cummings without any real substance - as he hasn’t provided any other than a text regarding Hancock - all apparently based on the context of his remarks, ie: must have lied about the security breach....must not have lied about Boris 

I will wait until the media report on it, and as a regular reader of the Guardian I am sure I will hear from it when it becomes a story. I don’t trust Cummings as far as I can throw him and neither do I trust someone that keeps repeating the remark: “others were there too”! It is a liars thing to say to try and put yourself in with the crowd 

I’ll wait until genuine and absolute evidence of lies comes into play, and until then this just seems like a disgruntled and discredited ex employee after his ex boss. 

• Backroom
30 minutes ago, 47er said:

All Tory defenders have done what you have done and attacked Cummings personally and generally.

As opposed to what? Eulogize about what a great, upstanding guy he is. A bastion of humanity and credit to society. 

The floors all yours if you want to state your case.

I call a spade a spade. 

I'll turn this round on you. If Cummings is lying then he is toast isn't he? Why isn't Johnson issuing a writ?

I haven't said he's lying. I just don't think anything he's saying at the moment is enough to bring the Government down. I may be wrong. We will see.

That's why I was asking if you think it's enough or if there is more.

I asked what has happened to this thing everyone said they have evidence of, and you've posted a 3 month old article. Which is the exact point I was making. 

Did Cummings lie about Barnard Castle, yes. But when comparing him to Johnson he is practically a paragon of virtue. Johnson is a proven serial liar, sacked from multiple jobs for lying, multiple affairs, at least one love child in fact he can't even answer how many children he has and then of course he even lied to the Queen about the Prorogation of Parliament.

Just in the last few weeks he has tried to claim he sacked Hancock even though we have all seen the resignation letter and Downing Street said he considered the matter closed before Hancock resigned. Last week he claimed he was clear that people shouldn't boo the England football team for taking the knee when in fact he refused to condemn those that did so. Then this week he said he briefly looked at doing a trial rather than isolating, this despite the fact that Downing Street put out a statement saying he wouldn't be isolating but doing the trial which suggests that more was done than briefly looking at it.

One of Johnson and Cummings is telling the truth and I know who I would be more inclined to believe. Also the fact that Downing Street isn't denying a lot of Cummings' claims is rather telling.

Edited by Ewood Ace

1 hour ago, Silas said:

As opposed to what? Eulogize about what a great, upstanding guy he is. A bastion of humanity and credit to society. 

Where has anyone said that ?

1 hour ago, Silas said:

I haven't said he's lying. I just don't think anything he's saying at the moment is enough to bring the Government down. I may be wrong. 

Is that his motivation? His personal agenda aside, seems to me he wants the truth about Johnson out in the open. He's said a few times what many are now finally starting to realise, that Johnson is unfit for office. 

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/trackers/government-approval

2 hours ago, den said:

He wasn’t embarrassingly sacked, he resigned. Johnson’s text to Cummings is evidence. His copies of WhatsApp meaasges are evidence. His interviews are evidence. Not proof, but evidence. 
Now where’s your evidence that opposes Cummings evidence Chaddy?

while you’re here, do you accept that Johnsonis a serial liar?

Cummings was forced out of number 10 simple as special advisor to Johnson. 

You haven't seen the full context of the conversation of the texts and whatapps messages so you can't comenent. 

His interviews aren't evidence but his side of the events and his opinions cos he doesn't want to be blame by the public and is obsess with not being blaming. 

and here a question if Cummings has all this amount of evidence why hasn't he given none of it to select committee chairs then? can you tell me this? 

You have u-turn on Cummings and enjoying him going after Johnson. Its amazing what a bit of back stabbing does in politics. 

No to your question. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

9 hours ago, Silas said:

The floors all yours if you want to state your case.

I call a spade a spade. 

I haven't said he's lying. I just don't think anything he's saying at the moment is enough to bring the Government down. I may be wrong. We will see.

That's why I was asking if you think it's enough or if there is more.

I asked what has happened to this thing everyone said they have evidence of, and you've posted a 3 month old article. Which is the exact point I was making. 

No-one has addressed the texts (plural)! Laura K has them. No -one including Johnson has denied he wrote them

They just want it to go away by saying nothing. Its that simple. If Johnson were to come out and say he didn't write them, didn't say what Cummings has alleged he had said and he'll sue---that would be a different matter.

Nothing to do with trusting Cummings, Its that simple.

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Cummings was forced out of number 10 simple as special advisor to Johnson. 

You haven't seen the full context of the conversation of the texts and whatapps messages so you can't comenent. 

His interviews aren't evidence but his side of the events and his opinions cos he doesn't want to be blame by the public and is obsess with not being blaming. 

and here a question if Cummings has all this amount of evidence why hasn't he given none of it to select committee chairs then? can you tell me this? 

You have u-turn on Cummings and enjoying him going after Johnson. Its amazing what a bit of back stabbing does in politics. 

No to your question. 

You said Cummings was embarrassingly sacked. He wasn’t, he resigned Okay? The rest of your post is just continual denial of fact. He has published evidence of Johnsons WhatsApp messages for the benefit of the select committee and everyone else.

Poor stuff Chaddy and to top it off you don’t think Johnson is a serial liar. 

Quite predictable though.

Edited by den

11 hours ago, den said:

You said Cummings was embarrassingly sacked. He wasn’t, he resigned Okay? The rest of your post is just continual denial of fact. He has published evidence of Johnsons WhatsApp messages for the benefit of the select committee and everyone else.

Poor stuff Chaddy and to top it off you don’t think Johnson is a serial liar. 

Cummings was forced out of number by PM Johnson. Johnson had stop listening to his advice and his team advice. 

No Den, You won't or don't accept that People like myself want Johnson as PM and he won the election cos of his likeable by people

• Backroom
25 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Are vaccines available on demand in the UK? Or is it still being doled out in age phases?

I believe anyone over 18 can book to get a vaccine. Dependant on supplies in their area obviously.