BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Coronavirus

9 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You could have saved a lot of typing if you'd have showed your source material a few days ago.

The first page of my google search came up with this somewhat forgiving article on him; Robert Malone: Vaccine Scientist, Vaccine Skeptic - The Atlantic

You have been hoodwinked. He is spinning a yarn. A tall tale. A fantasy. Albeit one borne out of expertise which makes it dangerous.

Coronavirus is real, vaccines to combat it work very well. Empirical data from institutions all over the world backs that up. Malone is smart, has knowledge, and therefore the veneer of legitimacy. But he cannot back up his claims with data.

No doubt you'll cry that he's been pushed out and silenced, and the data is irregular. Occam's razor is at work here.

Hospitalisations have fallen, and future ongoing falls in hosptialisations certain due to falls in recent cases, against a background of increasing contacts in schools, universities, pubs, public transport, sporting events, clubs and workplaces.

It does look like we have now reached herd immunity in England.

(That's not to say you won't catch it, and could not die from it - if you haven't get jabbed! - just that it should not go into exponential growth. There should be future relatively gentle growths and declines, but no hockey stick like sudden rises).

Keep watching the data but it's so promising. Main risk factor to me seems new variants, but millions of infections globally but nothing so far that escalates beyond Delta.

Double jabbed, generally fit, rough as a bears arse, tested positive.

All i can say is if this is mild because the vaccine is keeping it off then i really wouldn't like a full dose.  Still i suppose this is the only way to heard immunity, serious variants not withstanding of course.

Meanwhile my other half is now in her 3rd stint in hospital following her first jab 4 months ago. They are now thinking its triggered an autoimmune disorder than could be permanent.

It's all a big fuck up alright.

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Double jabbed, generally fit, rough as a bears arse, tested positive.

All i can say is if this is mild because the vaccine is keeping it off then i really wouldn't like a full dose.  Still i suppose this is the only way to heard immunity, serious variants not withstanding of course.

Meanwhile my other half is now in her 3rd stint in hospital following her first jab 4 months ago. They are now thinking its triggered an autoimmune disorder than could be permanent.

It's all a big fuck up alright.

Wow that's terrible. All the best to you and your the family.

It's really positive that common sense appears to be prevailing in some quarters. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/09/17/fda-panel-begins-voting-on-pfizers-covid-booster-doses-rejecting-shots-for-general-public.html

There needs to be push back form this who can against Big pharma and those they have in their pockets. 

A few posters in here were all for healthy kids being needlessly vaccinated for a virus they 99.9% of them don't get sick from. Probably those without any kids of their own, that seems to be a group with in unhealthy interest in it. 

It's amazing how much stuff that that was lazily and stupidly labelled as "conspiracy" is now proving to be exactly as it seemed. I suppose fear drives many and it's difficult to avoid these days. 

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's really positive that common sense appears to be prevailing in some quarters. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/09/17/fda-panel-begins-voting-on-pfizers-covid-booster-doses-rejecting-shots-for-general-public.html

There needs to be push back form this who can against Big pharma and those they have in their pockets. 

A few posters in here were all for healthy kids being needlessly vaccinated for a virus they 99.9% of them don't get sick from. Probably those without any kids of their own, that seems to be a group with in unhealthy interest in it. 

It's amazing how much stuff that that was lazily and stupidly labelled as "conspiracy" is now proving to be exactly as it seemed. I suppose fear drives many and it's difficult to avoid these days. 

Have you posted the right link?

There's nothing about children receiving Covid jabs in that article. It's about the general population not requiring third 'booster' jabs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10014357/Premier-League-chiefs-worry-star-players-wont-promote-Covid-vaccine.html

Really interesting. Estimateded 70% got the jab. I wonder who hasn't? All players have their own doctors now. Have a feeling someone like Ronaldo would think twice about putting it in his finely tuned body, with the risk of sickness from the virus for him being so minimal. 

It's only those who got it who are allowed communicate through the media, obviously 

I can't marry up being so non plussesd by the virus but absolutely petrified of the vaccine. 

I'm not at all bothered by the virus the risk to me is insignificant but at the same time the risk from the vaccine is many many times smaller than the risk from the virus. 

The nut job anti-vaxers are targeting head teachers and teachers now at schools across the UK.

Absolute pond life, just what you need after 18 months of being on the frontline fighting against this pandemic keeping the schools open.

Edited by Gav

10 hours ago, RoverDom said:

I can't marry up being so non plussesd by the virus but absolutely petrified of the vaccine. 

I'm not at all bothered by the virus the risk to me is insignificant but at the same time the risk from the vaccine is many many times smaller than the risk from the virus. 

In my view there are 2 main reasons, followed by a host of smaller ones. 

The 2, in no order of importance are;

• Misinformation and unsubstantiated information given easy avenues to spread by both traditional and social media.
  • A lost trust in governments. It's been on a steady decline for years; 2021 Edelman Trust Barometer.pdf

I will add that as information available on coronavirus isn't complete it opens the door to people questioning all that is known and coming to a different conclusion.

Edited by speeeeeeedie
added text

• Backroom
9 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

In my view there are 2 main reasons, followed by a host of smaller ones. 

The 2, in no order of importance are;

• Misinformation and unsubstantiated information given easy avenues to spread by both traditional and social media.
  • A lost trust in governments. It's been on a steady decline for years; 2021 Edelman Trust Barometer.pdf

I will add that as information available on coronavirus isn't complete it opens the door to people questioning all that is known and coming to a different conclusion.

Wife made an interesting point that this is probably the first time in our lifetimes that the science wasn't known 'for certain'.

Not quite 'unprecedented' (owing to the flu pandemic - likely caused by the first real mass travel of people in WW1- and lots of recent Asian epidemics) but by no means certain.

On 17/09/2021 at 21:32, speeeeeeedie said:

You could have saved a lot of typing if you'd have showed your source material a few days ago.

The first page of my google search came up with this somewhat forgiving article on him; Robert Malone: Vaccine Scientist, Vaccine Skeptic - The Atlantic

You have been hoodwinked. He is spinning a yarn. A tall tale. A fantasy. Albeit one borne out of expertise which makes it dangerous.

Coronavirus is real, vaccines to combat it work very well. Empirical data from institutions all over the world backs that up. Malone is smart, has knowledge, and therefore the veneer of legitimacy. But he cannot back up his claims with data.

No doubt you'll cry that he's been pushed out and silenced, and the data is irregular. Occam's razor is at work here.

Oh, so this expert isn't the right kind of expert? He has forgotten more about MRNA vaccines than you and every other person on this board currently know combined. Can you source someone better than the bloody Atlantic 😂😂 to debunk what he is saying? Talk about a hit piece, "he claims to have invented it". Am ,no, he did, he was on that team. Event he first sentence is rubbish, so why would you take any of the rest of it seriously? Do another google search there, quick. 

Your entire knowledge base appears to be based off immediate google searches when faced with information that goes against your entrenched views. Are you able to formulate an opinion beyond regurgitating articles that come up in a google search that takes about 10 seconds? The bloody Atlantic......LOL. I would take it more seriously if you wrote it on a piece of toilet paper and took a screenshot. Source some real research to debunk what he says in the video.  I'll be waiting 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

On 18/09/2021 at 23:55, Mike E said:

Have you posted the right link?

There's nothing about children receiving Covid jabs in that article. It's about the general population not requiring third 'booster' jabs.

You can surely track back a post or 2 before that one to find the link? Here you go anyway

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/10/boys-more-at-risk-from-pfizer-jab-side-effect-than-covid-suggests-study

It's ok though, cos Pfizer themselves assure us the vaccine is almost as safe for kids as the virus 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

On 17/09/2021 at 16:43, Mike E said:

Jesus wept 🤣🤣🤣

So funny that this expert is saying something that goes against the mainstream narrative. LOL! 

Quick lets debunk him and run hit pieces. All the while cackling morons laugh at a man who has deducted his life to the literal technology that's used in the vaccines. We live in bizzare times. 

23 hours ago, RoverDom said:

I would say the majority of people who are unvaccinated are not "petrified" by the vaccine, They have weighed up their age and other risk factors of the virus and made the decision for bodily autonomy based off that. I'm sure if the virus had Ebola like symptoms, there would have been no weighing up the risks, it would have been clear cut. As it stands, people can make the virus out to be more lethal and dangerous all they want, but it's not true. I know that triggers a lot of people. They should look at it that we are lucky it isn't more lethal. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/09/21/wuhan-scientists-planned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/

Remember when Trump said it came from a lab in China and he was labelled racist and big tech and the MSM labelled it as fake news and misinformation? They were funny times. This isn't a debate about Trump by the way, he's polarizing, but the fact remains, time was wasted with attempts to debunk what is literally right in our faces, just because the bad orange triggering man said it.