Jump to content

BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Coronavirus


Recommended Posts

On 20/09/2021 at 12:19, Ewood Ace said:

Wow talk about definitive. Also why have you cropped out whose running this poll?

Why does it matter? It's a poll that poses an interesting question. I didn't say I agreed with the result 

You still think it didn't come from a lab ya? See article above

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why does it matter? It's a poll that poses an interesting question. I didn't say I agreed with the result 

It's a poll of around 800 people so not exactly definitive. And I suspect it is a poll run by some covid crank and voted on by their followers. Which would explain why you cropped out who ran the poll.

Edited by Ewood Ace
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

It's a poll of around 800 people so not exactly definitive. And I suspect it is a poll run by some covid crank and voted on by their followers. Which would explain why you cropped out who ran the poll.

It was actually this guy, for what it's worth

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tLP1Tcwqao0NDM1YPQSSClSSMqvTE5VKE8syc7MKwYAhSUJhw&q=dr+boyce+watkins&rlz=1C1GCEU_enIE880IE880&oq=dr+boyce+wat&aqs=chrome.1.0i355i512j46i512j69i57j0i512l7.4445j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

Seems like a fairly sensible man to me. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

A quick scroll through his twitter feed shows that he is a Covid crank, who seems to think that car accidents are comparable to a contagious respiratory disease.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

A quick scroll through his twitter feed shows that he is a Covid crank, who seems to think that car accidents are comparable to a contagious respiratory disease.

A covid crank, is that someone who still doesn't believe it came from a lab in China?

A quick scroll 🙄 That seems to be the go to standard of research on here. Anyway, as I said, I just thought it was an interesting question. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the result. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Oh, so this expert isn't the right kind of expert? He has forgotten more about MRNA vaccines than you and every other person on this board currently know combined. Can you source someone better than the bloody Atlantic 😂😂 to debunk what he is saying? Talk about a hit piece, "he claims to have invented it". Am ,no, he did, he was on that team. Event he first sentence is rubbish, so why would you take any of the rest of it seriously? Do another google search there, quick. 

Your entire knowledge base appears to be based off immediate google searches when faced with information that goes against your entrenched views. Are you able to formulate an opinion beyond regurgitating articles that come up in a google search that takes about 10 seconds? The bloody Atlantic......LOL. I would take it more seriously if you wrote it on a piece of toilet paper and took a screenshot. Source some real research to debunk what he says in the video.  I'll be waiting 

 Are you able to form an opinion that isn't borne out of conspiracy theories?e to You called the article rubbish but posted a long YouTube video of his wacky pontifications. 

Speak to a few nurses over here who are dealing with people who listened to and believed people like Malone, Joe Rogan, and others. It's heartbreaking for them, the sick, and families that have lost family members due to individuals deciding not to get vaccinated.

A multitude of readily available real world data confirms that vaccines are safe, effective, and dramatically cut hopsitalisation and death. 

What are you scared of?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

 Are you able to form an opinion that isn't borne out of conspiracy theories?e to You called the article rubbish but posted a long YouTube video of his wacky pontifications. 

Speak to a few nurses over here who are dealing with people who listened to and believed people like Malone, Joe Rogan, and others. It's heartbreaking for them, the sick, and families that have lost family members due to individuals deciding not to get vaccinated.

A multitude of readily available real world data confirms that vaccines are safe, effective, and dramatically cut hopsitalisation and death. 

What are you scared of?

 

A video with an expert, one of the foremost in this field. The fact you call it "wacky" is bizzare. Is it that you just don't understand what he is saying? There are how many people who understand this as well as him in the world? You certainly are not one of them or anywhere near it. So ,again, I ask you to reference real world date, from your favourite scientists debunking Robert Malones points, I'm still waiting. Ideally use ones that don't work for the pharmaceutical companies, cos well, you might not understand this, but they have a conflict of interest. Also, please don't use the Atlantic again ie click the top article on your google search LOL

What real world data is this? The same real world data that shows the virus has a 99.7% survival rate and those who have died were predominantly 80 plus with at least 2 underlying conditions? Ya, I have looked at that and hence why I made my decision. Good for those in that category there is an emergency vaccine which gives them choices. If you're young, but unhealthy with your life choices and therefore choose an intervention to protect you, that's fine, you do you. I hope for all those who have there are no long term side effects, as I have shown happened previously with emergency vaccines. 

 

 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Backroom
8 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

... but the fact remains, time was wasted with attempts to debunk what is literally right in our faces....

Was even worse than that, there wasn't even any debunking done, the World was just silenced on it for about a year. Like naughty little schoolchildren in a classroom with punishments meted out to anyone daring to speak.

I only found out about this one recently:

The WIV had an online database with 22,000 virus samples listed on it for public viewing. Nothing to hide right, anyone can look at the work they're doing.

But the database was taken offline. During the WHO investigation Feb 2021, Dr. Shi Zhengli said the reason for this database being hidden was because of 3000 attempted cyberattacks "during the pandemic".

Makes perfect sense. The World was going crazy over Covid, nobody wants people manipulating data and spreading misinformation to further panic the public. 

Slight issue though, the database was actually taken offline 12th Sep 2019 about 3 months before anyone knew about a pandemic. 🤔

 

Now, I get coincidences occur. Maybe they were running out of space, perhaps an update to the website. And nobody thought anything of it at the time. 

No biggie. But you would assume the information has now been reviewed and investigated considering the catastrophic devastation a coronavirus has since inflicted upon the World.

Nope! No one has ever seen that database since. It's ok though, Peter Daszak says because of his organization's work with the WIV "we basically know" what viruses were in the database. 

So you can rest easy BDS, nothing to see here. Peter has told you so. And you can certainly trust Peter, he's the guy that told us no bats - dead or alive- were ever housed at the Lab. (Since then we've had video of live bats at the lab, building facilities that list 12 bat cages, and a patent filed in 2018 for a bat breeding program).

But like I say, you can trust old Peter, he's a scientist, and all us plebs just don't get it. 😉

Sources:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/wuhan-lab-leak-question-chinese-mine-covid-pandemic-11621871125

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4130431

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

A covid crank, is that someone who still doesn't believe it came from a lab in China?

A quick scroll 🙄 That seems to be the go to standard of research on here. Anyway, as I said, I just thought it was an interesting question. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the result. 

Your research is PhD calibre though isn't it? Entertainer Joe Rogan, a bloke who had to resign for his comments, mad scientist Malone, a very dodgy twitter poll, some odd website that nobody has ever heard of. Professor Nolan never gets a mention though. Neither does any other person who promotes vaccinations.  

It's the common theme with you; dismissing the obvious and championing the views of quacks. Sounds like a conspiracy theorist to me.

If I spend too little time searching Google it seems to me that you spend too much time reading kooks, crazies, sceptics, and self promoters. You've been misled. Coronavirus is real. Vaccines are helping to lessen the load.

Here is data form the UK, and Ireland. Hospitalisations and deaths in both countries dropped dramatically once vaccines became available in January. Coincidence? No.

Ireland's COVID19 Data Hub (arcgis.com)

Healthcare in the UK | Coronavirus in the UK (data.gov.uk)

Deaths in the UK | Coronavirus in the UK (data.gov.uk)

What are you scared of? Needles?

Have you spoken to any front line healthcare staff?

What would you have done differently?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/09/2021 at 23:45, speeeeeeedie said:

Your research is PhD calibre though isn't it? Entertainer Joe Rogan, a bloke who had to resign for his comments, mad scientist Malone, a very dodgy twitter poll, some odd website that nobody has ever heard of. Professor Nolan never gets a mention though. Neither does any other person who promotes vaccinations.  

It's the common theme with you; dismissing the obvious and championing the views of quacks. Sounds like a conspiracy theorist to me.

If I spend too little time searching Google it seems to me that you spend too much time reading kooks, crazies, sceptics, and self promoters. You've been misled. Coronavirus is real. Vaccines are helping to lessen the load.

Here is data form the UK, and Ireland. Hospitalisations and deaths in both countries dropped dramatically once vaccines became available in January. Coincidence? No.

Ireland's COVID19 Data Hub (arcgis.com)

Healthcare in the UK | Coronavirus in the UK (data.gov.uk)

Deaths in the UK | Coronavirus in the UK (data.gov.uk)

What are you scared of? Needles?

Have you spoken to any front line healthcare staff?

What would you have done differently?

Yawn, more Google. I don't know why you keep mentioning Joe Rogan. It's pretty dumb. Dr Robert Malone is PHD level, but not the right side, so you are just talking nonsense. 

You must at be due a booster now? They said orginally it would be needed within 6 months, 4 for Astra Zeneca. The hardly got that wrong, did they? I mean the vaccines aren't experimental are they? So that wouldnt be possible that they got it wrong? 

So, what's the story? Have you got yours? Are you going to try source some on the black market so you can live your life without fear of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate? 

I'm not the one who is afraid 🙂

I have spoke to plenty of healthcare workers. I have some in my family. Have you? Maybe they can sort you with some contraband boosters ,so you can leave your bedroom and get off your laptop? Worth asking them. You must be a very unhealthy person to be so worried, but don't worry your booster will save you. 

 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/09/2021 at 21:10, Silas said:

Was even worse than that, there wasn't even any debunking done, the World was just silenced on it for about a year. Like naughty little schoolchildren in a classroom with punishments meted out to anyone daring to speak.

I only found out about this one recently:

The WIV had an online database with 22,000 virus samples listed on it for public viewing. Nothing to hide right, anyone can look at the work they're doing.

But the database was taken offline. During the WHO investigation Feb 2021, Dr. Shi Zhengli said the reason for this database being hidden was because of 3000 attempted cyberattacks "during the pandemic".

Makes perfect sense. The World was going crazy over Covid, nobody wants people manipulating data and spreading misinformation to further panic the public. 

Slight issue though, the database was actually taken offline 12th Sep 2019 about 3 months before anyone knew about a pandemic. 🤔

 

Now, I get coincidences occur. Maybe they were running out of space, perhaps an update to the website. And nobody thought anything of it at the time. 

No biggie. But you would assume the information has now been reviewed and investigated considering the catastrophic devastation a coronavirus has since inflicted upon the World.

Nope! No one has ever seen that database since. It's ok though, Peter Daszak says because of his organization's work with the WIV "we basically know" what viruses were in the database. 

So you can rest easy BDS, nothing to see here. Peter has told you so. And you can certainly trust Peter, he's the guy that told us no bats - dead or alive- were ever housed at the Lab. (Since then we've had video of live bats at the lab, building facilities that list 12 bat cages, and a patent filed in 2018 for a bat breeding program).

But like I say, you can trust old Peter, he's a scientist, and all us plebs just don't get it. 😉

Sources:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/wuhan-lab-leak-question-chinese-mine-covid-pandemic-11621871125

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4130431

Indeed. Good post. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Yawn, more Google. I don't know why you keep mentioning Joe Rogan. It's pretty dumb. Dr Robert Malone is PHD level, but not the right side, so you are just talking nonsense. 

You must at be due a booster now? They said orginally it would be needed within 6 months, 4 for Astra Zeneca. The hardly got that wrong, did they? I mean the vaccines aren't experimental are they? So that wouldnt be possible that they got it wrong? 

So, what's the story? Have you got yours? Are you going to try source some on the black market so you can live your life without fear of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate? 

I'm not the one who is afraid 🙂

I have spoke to plenty of healthcare workers. I have some in my family. Have you? Maybe they can sort you with some contraband boosters ,so you can leave your bedroom and get off your laptop? Worth asking them. You must be a very unhealthy person to be so worried, but don't worry your booster will save you. 

 

I just had my booster jab this morning, 6 months and a week after the second. And a flu jab stabbed in as well.

As far as I’m aware it was always thought likely that boosters would be needed at least in the elderly and vulnerable population. I’ve never heard any suggestion that Oxford/AZ vaccines would need boosters after a shorter time. I have just finished reading Sarah Gilbert and Catherine Green’s book “Vaxxers”, about the development of the Oxford vaccine, which I would recommend to anyone as a fairly straightforward explanation of how it was developed, how it works and why it is anything but experimental. Although I doubt you will bother Bigdog.

Whilst it appears that the UK now has enough vaccines to complete both the booster programme and jabbing 12-15 year olds and have surplus to pass to the developing world before they expire our shysters of a Government still won’t send more than the few they originally promised. As I have said a number of times on this thread the virus won’t be over until we get a significant proportion of the world’s population vaccinated. If we don’t sooner or later more variants will c9me along in an unvaccinated population and maybe one of those will be resistant to our current vaccines. No one is safe until everyone is safe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I just had my booster jab this morning, 6 months and a week after the second. And a flu jab stabbed in as well.

As far as I’m aware it was always thought likely that boosters would be needed at least in the elderly and vulnerable population. I’ve never heard any suggestion that Oxford/AZ vaccines would need boosters after a shorter time. I have just finished reading Sarah Gilbert and Catherine Green’s book “Vaxxers”, about the development of the Oxford vaccine, which I would recommend to anyone as a fairly straightforward explanation of how it was developed, how it works and why it is anything but experimental. Although I doubt you will bother Bigdog.

Whilst it appears that the UK now has enough vaccines to complete both the booster programme and jabbing 12-15 year olds and have surplus to pass to the developing world before they expire our shysters of a Government still won’t send more than the few they originally promised. As I have said a number of times on this thread the virus won’t be over until we get a significant proportion of the world’s population vaccinated. If we don’t sooner or later more variants will c9me along in an unvaccinated population and maybe one of those will be resistant to our current vaccines. No one is safe until everyone is safe.

There is a table here that gives some good, top level info on the vaccines. It actually says only 3 months protection for AZ......

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-covid-vaccine-protect-you#covid-19-vaccine-overview

Fair play getting the flu one too. What age are you, if you don't mind me asking? 

I'm not going to argue with you about saying I wouldn't bother reading it, but I will just ask, does it cover how they know of the long term affects? As in 3, 4, 5 years plus down the road. How are you sure that nothing can happen? Genuine question, as maybe they cover this in the book. 

Your last paragraph you say new variants may come along in unvaccinated populations, but surely you know this could happen in vaccinated people also? 

My view on 12-15 year olds comes back to how do they know the long term affects on a developing body. Kids got narcolepsy from the Swine flu vaccine 2 years after getting it. Whatever way people try and spin it, they are practically zero risk from covid. It has been running through schools and pre schools for 18 months now. Vaccinating them to protect other people who are themselves vaccinated seems stupid, but very good for company profits. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Backroom
4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

There is a table here that gives some good, top level info on the vaccines. It actually says only 3 months protection for AZ......

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-covid-vaccine-protect-you#covid-19-vaccine-overview

Fair play getting the flu one too. What age are you, if you don't mind me asking? 

I'm not going to argue with you about saying I wouldn't bother reading it, but I will just ask, does it cover how they know of the long term affects? As in 3, 4, 5 years plus down the road. How are you sure that nothing can happen? Genuine question, as maybe they cover this in the book. 

Your last paragraph you say new variants may come along in unvaccinated populations, but surely you know this could happen in vaccinated people also? 

My view on 12-15 year olds comes back to how do they know the long term affects on a developing body. Kids got narcolepsy from the Swine flu vaccine 2 years after getting it. Whatever way people try and spin it, they are practically zero risk from covid. It has been running through schools and pre schools for 18 months now. Vaccinating them to protect other people who are themselves vaccinated seems stupid, but very good for company profits. 

It CAN happen, but the chances are so miniscule as to be near-negligible when compared to spread between the non-vaccinated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mike E said:

It CAN happen, but the chances are so miniscule as to be near-negligible when compared to spread between the non-vaccinated.

How do you know that it's miniscule? You have no idea, but at least you admit it's a possibility. 

Labotomies used to be the trusted science. The guy who invented the procedure won the noble prize. 

There is spread between vaccinated also. Why do people here keep saying about spread between unvaccinated? 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Backroom
3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

How do you know that it's miniscule? You have no idea, but at least you admit it's a possibility. 

Labotomies used to be the trusted science. The guy who invented the procedure won the noble prize. 

There is spread between vaccinated also. Why do people here keep saying about spread between unvaccinated? 

I do have plenty of idea, because I passed Yr8 Biology. Go to your local library and pick up a Secondary School textbook.

If it spread as easily between vaccinated people as you think, there'd be no point in vaccines at all. Spread implies the person vaccinated is infected, but vaccines are designed to prevent infection.

The reason they work is that they heavily restrict spread on an individual basis because they prepare the body to kill a virus. When the majority of the pack are vaccinated, even those not vaccinated have some protection, hence the term 'herd immunity'.

Restricted spread means the virus has fewer opportunities to mutate, and in all likelihood can be wiped out. Vaccines are the reason we're nearly rid of so many awful diseases. Guess what happens when people don't vaccinate? They spread again!

There are some viruses that mutate quicker than we can deliver vaccines (flu being a good example, I expect Covid may be another). They key is to prevent a lethal or vaccine-resistant strain from evolving, and the only way to do that (that science knows of) is to vaccinate so your body can kill it ASAP or avoid getting it altogether (aided by others' vaccinations).

Lobotomies were the trusted science until something better came along. Vaccines remain the trusted science until something better comes along, doesn't mean they don't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Mike E said:

I do have plenty of idea, because I passed Yr8 Biology. Go to your local library and pick up a Secondary School textbook.

If it spread as easily between vaccinated people as you think, there'd be no point in vaccines at all. Spread implies the person vaccinated is infected, but vaccines are designed to prevent infection.

The reason they work is that they heavily restrict spread on an individual basis because they prepare the body to kill a virus. When the majority of the pack are vaccinated, even those not vaccinated have some protection, hence the term 'herd immunity'.

Restricted spread means the virus has fewer opportunities to mutate, and in all likelihood can be wiped out. Vaccines are the reason we're nearly rid of so many awful diseases. Guess what happens when people don't vaccinate? They spread again!

There are some viruses that mutate quicker than we can deliver vaccines (flu being a good example, I expect Covid may be another). They key is to prevent a lethal or vaccine-resistant strain from evolving, and the only way to do that (that science knows of) is to vaccinate so your body can kill it ASAP or avoid getting it altogether (aided by others' vaccinations).

Lobotomies were the trusted science until something better came along. Vaccines remain the trusted science until something better comes along, doesn't mean they don't work.

So you know there will be no long term issues, because of year 8 biology? LOL. How did it happen with the swine flu vaccine so? You should have called the WHO and lent your expertise. 

Your second paragraph shows you don't understand it very well at all actually. These vaccines do not prevent infection. People get infected with it and many end up in hospital. Note this article from Wales where 1/3 of positive cases are UNVACCINATED, so what would that make the other 2/3rds? I'll be waiting for your response. Don't over think it. 

I never said they don't work. I said outside of the elderly and vulnerable, I don't see why fit, healthy people need the vaccine and definitely not kids. As mentioned these vaccines allow the virus to spread far more than any other comparative treatment/vaccine.  Do you have evidence that the virus can't mutate in vaccinated people? Because that is what you are implying. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mike E said:

I do have plenty of idea, because I passed Yr8 Biology. Go to your local library and pick up a Secondary School textbook.

If it spread as easily between vaccinated people as you think, there'd be no point in vaccines at all. Spread implies the person vaccinated is infected, but vaccines are designed to prevent infection.

The reason they work is that they heavily restrict spread on an individual basis because they prepare the body to kill a virus. When the majority of the pack are vaccinated, even those not vaccinated have some protection, hence the term 'herd immunity'.

Restricted spread means the virus has fewer opportunities to mutate, and in all likelihood can be wiped out. Vaccines are the reason we're nearly rid of so many awful diseases. Guess what happens when people don't vaccinate? They spread again!

There are some viruses that mutate quicker than we can deliver vaccines (flu being a good example, I expect Covid may be another). They key is to prevent a lethal or vaccine-resistant strain from evolving, and the only way to do that (that science knows of) is to vaccinate so your body can kill it ASAP or avoid getting it altogether (aided by others' vaccinations).

Lobotomies were the trusted science until something better came along. Vaccines remain the trusted science until something better comes along, doesn't mean they don't work.

Yes, drugs came along, leading to another crisis and millions of people needlessly being  prescribed them, at the expense of promoting diet and exercise interventions. Good old science eh. The problem with science is it's now owned and controlled by capitalism and organisations whose only aim is profits. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s a strange old world. Here in Australia it seems catastrophic that there’s been 4.8 million Covid deaths worldwide. The US has had 709119 deaths and the UK 136208. Apparently for some, that’s ok because there’s a 99+% survival rate. Bollocks!

Here in sunny Queensland we’ve  had 7 deaths. Tragic for the families involved of course but doesn’t it make you think? Aussies (and Kiwis) were so smug at first. We could just sit back, relax and watch and learn………..if only. 
Can you imagine….here we shut down a whole state when ONE Covid case was discovered! Then Delta arrived…..we soon realised that we can’t stay in lock-down forever. I’m on vacation in Brisbane right now…..the majority of restaurants are closed.

So we became a worldwide laughing stock. We did nothing to profit from our low infection rates. We didn’t worry about vaccine dose supplies. Delta arrived, no one was vaccinated and all we had to fight the virus was full blown lock-down.

it’s unsustainable. Residents of the state of Victoria have been in full-blown lock down for over 200 days. Tens of thousands of Aussies have not been allowed to return home since the virus started! I can’t leave the country!

So, late in the day, the blindingly obvious dawned……if we want something like a normal life and don’t want the horrendous death rates of the US and Europe we need to vaccinate the population.


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Backroom
16 minutes ago, Dreyski said:

Another thing for BDS to get his teeth into:

Biden's vax mandate to be enforced by increasing fines tenfold?

What a mess it's becoming over there.

Firing health care workers, who have probably put their own lives at risk to care for Covid patients the last 18 months, is not a good look imo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2021/09/new-york-fires-unvaccinated-health-care-workers.html

Even worse is apparently they won't be eligible for benefits as it would be deemed their "own fault" they lost the job:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/new-york-health-care-workers-who-are-fired-for-refusing-to-be-vaccinated-wont-be-eligible-for-unemployment-benefits-in-most-cases-11632780792

So, you're not just kicking them to the kerb, you're kicking them to the gutter. 

Thanks for looking after all those dying people, now off you pop. 

I'm pro vaccine, but this feels like a massive step too far. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.