BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Good News!

5 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

They were aged 24-29 when they won Eurovision with Waterloo in 1974. They're in their 70s now

Doesn't your 20s class as "spring chickens"? 

29 is definitely at the upper end of the age bracket for a boy band/girl band just starting out. 

For a bit of context John Lennon was 29 when the Beatles recorded their last album and Paul Weller was 24 when he split The Jam.

Edited by oldjamfan1

• 3 months later...

Our local foodbank (In Yorkshire) has had to stop taking donations as we have nowhere else to store them! This means that our local community, many having to make a decision between eating or heating, will be both warm and full this Christmas which is great news.

Please donate where possible, many will go hungry this Christmas and just imagine being out on the streets on a night like last night, absolutely freezing...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/19758147.rovers-fans-urged-buy-blanket-help-homeless/

https://benefitmankind.co.uk/

https://blackburn.foodbank.org.uk/

Edited by Gav
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

are you certain it's yours? 

(sorry just been watching "The Last Dual" for my boxing day afternoon film😅

If its someone else's it means someone else to contribute towards child maintenance and babysitting so I think it's a win win 

• Like 2

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Baby Bb born yesterday. Goodness me it was an ordeal but Mrs & Baby Bb are both recovering well. 

Congrats to all the Bb family. 

And bonus, you can buy a joint Xmas/ birthday present every year so you've just saved a fortune. 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silas said:

Congrats to all the Bb family. 

And bonus, you can buy a joint Xmas/ birthday present every year so you've just saved a fortune. 😀

Thanks. Virtually all the extended family have birthdays around Christmas so the 2 for 1 combo has been strongly rejected for years now. Cost a flipping fortune before baby arrives. Now...

On 03/01/2022 at 15:23, Blue blood said:

Baby Bb born yesterday. Goodness me it was an ordeal but Mrs & Baby Bb are both recovering well. 

As a bloke, it's probably one of the most surreal moments of your life. Your Mrs is in agony, screaming in pain, there is nothing you can do about it and the nurses/midwives are calm as hell, just casually chatting about the latest developments in Corrie.

• Like 3

On 03/01/2022 at 19:16, Blue blood said:

Thanks. Virtually all the extended family have birthdays around Christmas so the 2 for 1 combo has been strongly rejected for years now. Cost a flipping fortune before baby arrives. Now...

I'm about 32 weeks behind you, you can be my canary down the mine. If things get rough for you I've got 7 months to fake my death and move to South America

• Like 2

On 06/01/2022 at 12:30, davulsukur said:

As a bloke, it's probably one of the most surreal moments of your life. Your Mrs is in agony, screaming in pain, there is nothing you can do about it and the nurses/midwives are calm as hell, just casually chatting about the latest developments in Corrie.

This is a very accurate summary of the process. 

On 06/01/2022 at 13:40, RoverDom said:

I'm about 32 weeks behind you, you can be my canary down the mine. If things get rough for you I've got 7 months to fake my death and move to South America

This canary is finding a lot of gas. I would recommend setting your alarm to go off every three hours constantly and then spend the next hour after each alarm feeding and cleaning something that wriggles and fights you all the way (perhaps use a cat to practice?) At least twice in a 24 hour period you need to do some laundry, and it generally helps if you can make sure your clothes have something smelly (perhaps use the remnants of dinner?) smeared on them. 

I'm fairly confident that if you follow this training regime you will be ready or have the passport and fake accident prepared in time. 

On 06/01/2022 at 12:30, davulsukur said:

It’s a piece of cake.

I didn’t even take my jacket off for the second one.

🍻😉😂

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderation Lead

I’m in Portugal for a wedding, so missing all the scenes back home.

Prince Andrew couldn’t have timed that Covid better, could he? Mad how that happened….

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I’m in Portugal for a wedding, so missing all the scenes back home.

Prince Andrew couldn’t have timed that Covid better, could he? Mad how that happened….

He's isolating in one of the dungeons.😂😂

They seriously expected to believe guff like that though.

Lee Mack's joke about partygate outside the Palace provided the best moment of the weekend

That and the booing of Johnson outside St Paul's showing he's now finished in politics

The rest was sycophantic bilge

It hasn't  been such a bad Jubilee after all

Edited by jim mk2