BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS TV - Nostalgia Thread

11 hours ago, bazza said:

Please tell me who is the interviewer, the guy who keeps turning round and the Rovers player who chats for a bit. Is it Nicky Marker?

The interviewer is Jim Wilkinson, the player at the end is Allan Evans - then of Leicester City - who played with Price at Villa hence the “old teammate” comment.

• Like 1

On 18/12/2020 at 08:43, Gav said:

Can we get to the Tranmere game as soon as possible please, I'm worried sick we'll not go up 😪

I can't sleep properly, I'm not eating properly and the Mrs isn't speaking to me because apparently: 

"I think more about football than I do about our relationship"

It’s safe to come out now...😉

• Like 2

Is that the season review with the blue case called "The Rovers Return"? Thats the one i had as a kid, missed quite a lot out that video did, think it was an ITV production.

I stumbled across one years later on ebay that had Garner on the front that was a two parter, and was closer to the highlights we have been getting in this thread.

9 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

It’s safe to come out now...😉

The first thing that strikes me is the massive following on a Friday night, we have always had great support when doing well.

That draw was a turning point for me, I was distraught after the Leicester game, Palace was fresh in the mind, but it was full steam ahead and we never looked back.  

Great memories.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Is that the season review with the blue case called "The Rovers Return"? Thats the one i had as a kid, missed quite a lot out that video did, think it was an ITV production.

I stumbled across one years later on ebay that had Garner on the front that was a two parter, and was closer to the highlights we have been getting in this thread.

On our YT channel here...