BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

Just now, K-Hod said:

@chaddyrovers @roversfan99

You know, you guys can ignore each other for a bit if you want?

Fair enough.

Just to clarify regarding my earlier post, the phrase "mitigating circumstances" was in relation to Wigan being in administration and rendering Kipre available at a fee within our budget when in normal circumstances, ie had Wigan still been a Championship club not in financial problems, he would have not been affordable to us.

2 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Nixon loves nothing more than trying to piss on our chips these days after his BRFCS love affair went sour. Christ the Nickoteens on here used to give him message board hand jobs for an 11 oclocker back then ? Can't remember many of his scoops actually coming off either but he didn't react well to being doubted did he.

I'd be made up signing Kipre in our position, in West Broms though? Probably not so much if I'm honest, they really need to aim a bit higher.

He is a clown, he blocked me for telling him we were signing Dann and Yakubu, his words were "they better not be, there will trouble" lol

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

He is a clown, he blocked me for telling him we were signing Dann and Yakubu, his words were "they better not be, there will trouble" lol

I thought he blocked you at the same time as me during the Jordan Rhodes saga? 

53 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Welcome back Glen!

FWIW, I firmly believe that it's agent talk & the fat twohat is trying to stir up trouble & help them along.

Let's be honest, he hates us now & would love for every transfer we try for to fail.

Didn't see 'bit in paper' about Kaminski, or did I miss that? ?

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

A newcastle fan group on Facebook claiming they are trying to buy back Adam Armstrong for around 10 million. Says they have been talking to rovers for past couple days.  Anyone with a bit of inside info heard anything?

Maybe Nixon will pick up on this... I think he is on this group. ?

A newcastle fan group on Facebook claiming they are trying to buy back Adam Armstrong for around 10 million. Says they have been talking to rovers for past couple days.  Anyone with a bit of inside info heard anything?

Think they’ve been looking at this jokers account on Twitter.

CB973F70-F877-4C2B-87AE-801953F9A3F2.png

No info at all, but the same fake account on twitter who said that we bid for Dillon Phillips has come out with that one I think, nothing to worry about I suspect. 

• Like 1

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/blackburn-rovers-kipre-west-brom-18841381

Seems like Kipre is not WBA's first choice - that would be Duffy. WBA waiting on Duffy. Kipre is holding out for WBA and hoping they don't get Duffy.  Rovers meanwhile are making it known they have other CB options they are pursuing besides Kipre.

Who will crack first??!!!

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/blackburn-rovers-kipre-west-brom-18841381

Seems like Kipre is not WBA's first choice - that would be Duffy. WBA waiting on Duffy. Kipre is holding out for WBA and hoping they don't get Duffy.  Rovers meanwhile are making it known they have other CB options they are pursuing besides Kipre.

Who will crack first??!!!

I personally don't ever read Lancs live in regards to transfers as it's just guesswork.

8 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

He blocked me years ago, suspect his block list is rather extensive. For an older chap he behaves like a petulant child and his followers must mainly be naive youngsters.

• Like 5

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/12057091/eberechi-eze-crystal-palace-sign-forward-from-qpr

Palace sign QPR forward for £20m. He scored 14 goals for QPR last year in 46 games. Not sure of his age or exact position but surely Armstrong would be worth more than the £10m that's been banded around going off that..

Edited by benhben
  • Like 8