• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do we know there is no urgency? 3 years ago.. Back 4 v Southend 2017 Nyambe, Lenihan, Mulgrew (c), Williams,    All 4 players still at the club and 3 nailed on to start ag

West Bromwich Albion are Founder Members of the Football League, they’ve spent around 80 seasons as a top flight club (10 seasons more than us), they’ve also won numerous trophies. They are a historic

Don't take it personally. He might have had a drink. 

Posted Images

Sarr is supposed to be steady enough isn’t he, so I don’t think signing him would warrant a ‘brace positions’ post - particularly when most of us probably realise deep down that Kipré is unlikely to join.

Just now, frosty said:

Sarr is supposed to be steady enough isn’t he, so I don’t think signing him would warrant a ‘brace positions’ post - particularly when most of us probably realise deep down that Kipré is unlikely to join.

Just looked on transfer market. Sarr valued at £720k, Kipre at £1.08m, so not a lot of difference between the two. 

Just now, Tugayisgod said:

Just looked on transfer market. Sarr valued at £720k, Kipre at £1.08m, so not a lot of difference between the two. 

Them transfer values are fairly meaningless. Sarr has a value of 0 because he doesnt have a club. Kipre is a far better defender but ultimately is worth 900k.

What I cant get my head round with Mowbray is his apparent willingness to offer contracts to certain players (downing and rodwell) and then leave them open for ages, but if a younger

player who has the chance of going to a PL team, then its sign for me or on your bike?

4 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

It does sound like Kipré is the better of the two, and I still hope we can get him in. But ‘brace positions’ certainly makes it sound like it’s a signing that most wouldn’t receive well at all, whereas Sarr would probably generate a ‘meh’, mixed reaction....don’t think anybody knows enough about him or has watched him enough to have a strong view either way.

28 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

I think its more of a "brace yourself, signing incoming" rather than a bad signing.

Good that Josh likes your post.

I think I’d have preferred “strap yourselves in” (rocket launch) rather than “brace yourself (plane crash) though!

15 minutes ago, frosty said:

It does sound like Kipré is the better of the two, and I still hope we can get him in. But ‘brace positions’ certainly makes it sound like it’s a signing that most wouldn’t receive well at all, whereas Sarr would probably generate a ‘meh’, mixed reaction....don’t think anybody knows enough about him or has watched him enough to have a strong view either way.

Duffy is back!! 

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

arr might be a decent option ideally as one of 2 if it is him. Badly need a left back ASAP too.

Sarr was not fully trusted I dont think by Bowyer at Charlton.

why wasn't Sarr by Bowyer? something you know for sure or just your opinion? 

Yes we do need a left back before the start of season